What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" problem

Pages: (10): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
"The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" problem
Author: Message:
Omer

RE: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" problem
Add me to the list as well...
With some people I have no problem sendind & receiving messages, but with others I cannot start a conversation, only if they contact me first I can respond.
I've tried creating a new account, but I still have the problem when trying to send messages to these specific people.
I really hope it will be solved soon...

This post was edited on 05-14-2007 at 05:39 PM by Omer.
05-14-2007 05:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
foxhole

Yup, got same kind of problems too..  And many other contacts of mine have these problems as well. I do hope something will be done as quickly as possible.

This post was edited on 05-14-2007 at 06:29 PM by foxhole.
05-14-2007 06:12 PM
lady_raven

Still going on now in some cases my messages are sent back in other cases my friends can't message me
05-14-2007 06:35 PM
Rowdy

We have the same problem..   We haven't been able to use Live messenger with positive results for 4 days now.  Always the same thing.    The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
  getting VERY old......
05-14-2007 07:11 PM
comawhite015

Very glad this isn't just me. Bloody hell, how annoying.
05-14-2007 07:59 PM
Cartox

+1

37 / Male / Flag
Suddenly people started talking to me..
I checked my conctactlist and all my contacs are moved to "other contacts"

so i guess they have fixed my account ,cuz everything seems to be in order now..

just to let you guys know..

This post was edited on 05-14-2007 at 09:40 PM by Cartox.
[Image: cartoxbanr.jpg]

The statement below is True.
The statement above is False.
05-14-2007 09:32 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Oxy
Veteran Member

30 / Male / Flag
My problems are starting again...

quote:
Originally posted by Cartox
so i guess they have fixed my account

Lol?.. I doubt that's the case..
[Image: dotlukas.gif]
05-14-2007 09:40 PM
nicole9922

RE: "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients" -->SOLUTION
well, i did encounter the same problems since 3 days ago and it's really going drive me crazy. People unable to send message to me and keep getting the error "The following message could not be delivered to all recipients", where I can send others message but they keep getting above message when they're trying to nudge or message me. It seems that I've all the problems from the incoming TCP packets!
I tried unintall, and reinstall again and switching from MSN Messenger 7.5 to Windows Messenger Live recommended by one of my frens and still no work! So, I came to the final decision to reformat my laptop just to enable me to chat with my contacts.
I did a last try to backup and delete my message log, which is by default stored in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\My Received Files\.
Then I uninstall my Messenger Live, restart PC, and reinstall again.
FINALLY IT WORKS! and things got back to normal. Just paste the backup message log back to the usual directory and you still get back your message logs!
Guys, there you go..try it up!
Cheerz.. =)
05-15-2007 03:29 AM
jubal

It works because they've started fixing accounts. My partner's has been working today (I actually got a message from Live support admitting that their servers were having problems).

Don't reformat your PC's people - just wait for your account to be repaired.
05-15-2007 07:19 AM
daveeeuk

Yes I agree. ALL these fixes may appear to work for a short time but this problem comes back every time. I have spent 12 weeks and tried every option and every setting. It IS a MSN problem, some bug in their system no doubt. I suggest you use Yahoo Messenger until it is fixed. We have MSN on with webcams and the Yahoo Messenger box over the top of it to send messages and it is 100% ok.
I have had many contacts with this problem and all of them say how frustrating it is trying to find where the support line is in MSN and some give up through lack of time, why cant they just have a simple easy to find link for real technical support?? When tec supprt do write to them they ask for such technical details ie screen shots and offer hard to understand solutions that they again just give up. I have several  letters from msn to which I replied (every time it came from a different adviser eg Grace, Peter, David, Larrence) which does not impress me.   Please MSN realise we are not all technically minded and use a little more sense, read other messageboards etc and  watch for these problems starting as I did 3 months ago. You would have then realised there was a problem instead of blaming Spyware and other such basic things and not offering assurances on the issue to your customers 
05-15-2007 08:18 AM
Pages: (10): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 9 10 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: