What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » The Lost Thread *SPOILERS*

Pages: (11): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] Last »
1 votes - 5 average   The Lost Thread *SPOILERS*
Author: Message:
welshboy222

29 / Male / –
RE: The Lost Thread *SPOILERS*
oh soz peeps but I live in the united kingdom im watching it now its on every tuesday 10:00 pm on E4 please don't spoil it (only joking) ive got to the episode wen Michael is trying to find his son in the forest!
If the worst comes to the worst eat a cake makes you feel better!
05-26-2006 05:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

quote:
Originally posted by welshboy222
oh soz peeps but I live in the united kingdom im watching it now its on every tuesday 10:00 pm on E4 please don't spoil it (only joking) ive got to the episode wen Michael is trying to find his son in the forest!

You're really early in the series yet, you've got about another 15 episodes to go yet until the season finale (6).
05-26-2006 05:40 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
Next series they will probably focus on the others, since the main characters are now being held by the others.

The produces have already said that Fake Henry (aka Fenry), is going to be a regular character in Series 3.
Also, the show is going to have stuff happening outside of the island.

And now for my theory time...

I think the ElectoMagnet was being used for something useful, and the button was like a "reset loop", however, there was a provision to destroy the EM, aka The Key and that was only to be used in case of emergency.

So now the EM is gone and the threat of whatever it could have done to destroy the world no longer exists, however, whatever it did no longer happens.

My guess - it no longer provides a force field of some sort, and so the island is not invisible, or at least accessable, which is why Micheal can go and get rescued, and its why Miss Widmore's team suddenly found the magnetic anomoly.
And the thing that would happen if it was never reset, would be that the magnet would get so strong that everything remotely able to get magnetically induced (which is basically everything) would get sucked into the magnet, like a black hole.

Also, the real Henry Gale, who came in a balloon, I think was sponsored by Widmore Construction (this actually happened, on the balloon cage it says "sponsored by Widmore Construction and Mr Clucks - the place Hurley worked) because Miss Widmore said that he has to go round a certain route to try and find the Island where Desmond crashed.

Widmore Construction, I think is probably affiliated in some way with Hanso which is why she knows Desmond is on the island and why there was a Widmore pregnancy test on the island.

This post was edited on 05-26-2006 at 06:08 PM by saralk.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
05-26-2006 05:59 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
Next series they will probably focus on the others, since the main characters are now being held by the others.

The produces have already said that Fake Henry (aka Fenry), is going to be a regular character in Series 3.
Also, the show is going to focus on stuff happening outside of the island.

I think the ElectoMagnet was being used for something useful, and the button was like a "reset loop", however, there was a provision to destroy the EM, aka The Key and that was only to be used in case of emergency.

So now the EM is gone and the threat of whatever it could have done to destroy the world no longer exists, however, whatever it did no longer happens.

My guess - it no longer provides a force field of some sort, and so the island is not invisible, or at least accessable, which is why Micheal can go and get rescued, and its why Miss Widmore's team suddenly found the magnetic anomoly.
And the thing that would happen if it was never reset, would be that the magnet would get so strong that everything remotely able to get magnetically induced (which is basically everything) would get sucked into the magnet, like a black hole.

i heard that about series 3... will be interesting i think the show making the others seem bad is just to trick the simple minded... i still dont like them tho:P

penny widmore is looking for desmond... i think shes got the dudes in the ice place monitoring electromagnetism to try and find desmond...

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
05-26-2006 06:06 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
P.S. Here is the photo that shows Henry Gale's balloon was associated with Widmore.
http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=copper...d=65812&fullsize=1
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
05-26-2006 06:15 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
P.S. Here is the photo that shows Henry Gale's balloon was associated with Widmore.
http://www.lost-media.com/modules.php?name=copper...d=65812&fullsize=1
never noticed that!!!! amazing all the lil props and things linking with stuff... i love it!

05-26-2006 06:22 PM
Rik

31 / Male / Flag
just watched the last to episodes, the final was amazing!!!!

also check this:
4*8*15*16*23*42=7418880
now check this image from the end of the episode:
[Image: thenumbers8ey.png]
(found it here)
05-28-2006 07:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Rik
just watched the last to episodes, the final was amazing!!!!

also check this:
4*8*15*16*23*42=7418880
now check this image from the end of the episode:
[Image: thenumbers8ey.png]
(found it here)

haha wow... i love these lil things its amazing the detail they go into

05-28-2006 09:16 PM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: The Lost Thread *SPOILERS*
quote:
Originally posted by M73A
quote:

Also, the show is going to focus on stuff happening outside of the island.

i heard that about series 3... will be interesting i think the show making the others seem bad is just to trick the simple minded... i still dont like them tho:P

penny widmore is looking for desmond... i think shes got the dudes in the ice place monitoring electromagnetism to try and find desmond...

I hate how they go on about the things off the island. I want to see things that are  going on, on the island. I find off the island is really boring.
06-11-2006 04:08 PM
Pages: (11): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: