What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » The Lost Thread *SPOILERS*

Pages: (11): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   The Lost Thread *SPOILERS*
Author: Message:
tomfletcherman

35 / Male / –
RE: Lost '217' 29/3 *WARNING:SPOILERS*
I was going to post the map :P Episode 217 was very interesting, and the fact that their hostage is one of the others will probably help them to find a lot of new information. The fact that there are other hatches is interesting and poses the question of how large the island actually is, and whether there are other hatch operators. The map clearly shows the possibility of there being a central station which connects all of the hatches together, and it is becoming apparent that they are not as isolated as they think, the blast doors and power outage giving time for a plane to be flown in and supplies dropped. The map was probably not meant to be seen by john, and if the speakers worked properly he would have probably been instructed to go into the room with the computer before the count down ended. Linking back to another episode, after the timer ranout, there were Egyptian symbols on the timer which must have some meaning. In a way, it is possible that the timer serves as a signal to the operators of the dharma initiative so they know if they are in trouble, ie they cannot type in the code.

Edit: I forgot to mention the chances are the map on the door will not be shared with the hostage, and that they will probably try to put the ultraviolet lights back on and so the saga will continue...

This post was edited on 04-04-2006 at 12:16 PM by tomfletcherman.
04-04-2006 12:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Lost '217' 29/3 *WARNING:SPOILERS*
even if they put the ultraviolet on it they still have to make those big ass blast doors come down.
04-04-2006 12:19 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
'henry gale' denied doing anything to open the security doors... me thinks he did because he is actually one of the others.... so im guessing they will use him to make the doors go down, and they can use the map when they want...

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
04-04-2006 12:19 PM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
Yeah thats an interesting theory. It says that in the next ep he sheds more light on the hatch to locke, so obviously he does know somthing about it...
04-04-2006 12:38 PM
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Crimcz
hmm maybe he saw another map or somethin like locke did 2..??

hmm i dunno... im surprised 'the others' haven't come for him yet...

and who is the real henry gale? where did he come from? i was thinking he actually did come from minnesota and was hot air ballooning but wasnt the ballon the same as what got dropped off outside the hatch (full of food)

This post was edited on 04-04-2006 at 02:35 PM by M73A.

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
04-04-2006 02:33 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
my theory on this whole thing is that the UV lights are there so that Dharma staff come into the hatch and restock everything, the two people operating the machinery remain in the computer room, typing in the numbers.

The reasons that the UV lights are there is because the UV rays will kill bacteria and stuff, just to "sterelise" the room. Either from the people who come in, i.e. to stop outside contamination, or to protect the people who are restocking because the people in the hatch might have the illness.

The thing that dropped the package is probably some sort of glider that doesn't make any noise, it was in the middle of the night so the losties probably didn't hear it, and they would have no reason to look in that general direction.

And this is completley offtopic, but the keyboard that I am using at the moment is AMAZING! Its just a generic PS/2 keyboard, but the buttons are perfect, and i'm typing like a rockstar
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
04-04-2006 02:50 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Sayid Jarrah
Msgplus Castaway

I am Sayid Jarrah and I am a Torturer.

Back to what I was saying before, I'm thinking of shooting Henry Gale here shortly. Jack and Locke arent progressing with him.
04-04-2006 05:15 PM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
I think henry will either die or escape.
They havnt come for him, probly because he was just planted there on purpose.. Or maybe they cast him out.. or even just dont care.
04-05-2006 10:43 AM
Sayid Jarrah
Msgplus Castaway

quote:
Originally posted by Scone
They havnt come for him, probly because he was just planted there on purpose.. Or maybe they cast him out.. or even just dont care.

Jack is talking of trading him to the others. Dont know what for, mabey some information or Michael and his son.
04-05-2006 03:13 PM
Pinchichuv

Viva Mexico y sus mojados

38 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Sayid Jarrah
quote:
Originally posted by Scone

Jack is talking of trading him to the others. Dont know what for, mabey some information or Michael and his son.
i didnt know that the computer on the hatch, have internet :P
[Image: equipo_cimarrones_mxl.jpg]

04-05-2006 03:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (11): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 6 7 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: