What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Should i date her?

Pages: (5): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 » Last »
Should i date her?
Author: Message:
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Should i date her?
quote:
Originally posted by s7a5
One of the technique I use, I get around 500-1000$ form ATM b4 I go to a date, and put my money (with a money clip) on the side of the table along with my cell phone. So as we eat, I observe how many time she is looking on the money, and sometimes I remark that they are trying to count how much money is in there. Well, its just a lil test to see if she is gready or not. Usually when it happens to me I dont date her ever again...
horrable method, IMO:
a. somebody with quick fingers could walk off with it
b. it would still probualy draw their attention because thats alot of money and its more curiousity as to why would would carry that around and show it off? are you trying to bost? show her you have lost of money
c. if the waitors see it, the will think "that guys loaded, he'll leave big tips or spend lots" so you'll be bothered all night:P

This post was edited on 04-27-2006 at 07:07 AM by NiteMare.
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6642 days, 12 hours, 30 minutes, 49 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
04-27-2006 07:07 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
s7a5
Veteran Member

RE: RE: Should i date her?
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
A) Asking randomers online is sick
B) If you go for looks in a girl then my lord you are about to get some serious surprises

Decide yourself or ask close friends who know you and/or her. If you dont have friends to ask, im sorry, but you should be out there getting close friends rather than sitting online :P

Sorry if my views seem dodgy but i just dont like people asking random people online about such stuff. Someone is fit to comment only if he/she knows you and/or her personally, knows the current "situation" etc.

Sorry to bring it up but I completely disagree :)

A) See the thing is when you ask other people's advices online or in person you probably will get their expertise. It doesn't matter on the situation and personality of the person. Guys usually try to "lick girls ass" and think that she is gonna like them. Don't act like a wussbag and never give a girl EXACTLY what she wants.

B) Do you want to end up being with ugly girl then??? Not me :)
I love surprises, they are fun, especially when you know how to deal with them. Frankly, nothing surprises me anymore because I'm prepared for anything. You just how to take things easy. When she wants you to feel shit, you usually become defensive and start arguing. WRONG!!! You have to take it easy and enjoy everything she does to keep you off control by acting unaffected to everything she throws at you.

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
quote:
One of the technique I use, I get around 500-1000$ form ATM b4 I go to a date, and put my money (with a money clip) on the side of the table along with my cell phone. So as we eat, I observe how many time she is looking on the money, and sometimes I remark that they are trying to count how much money is in there. Well, its just a lil test to see if she is gready or not. Usually when it happens to me I dont date her ever again...
horrable method, IMO:
a. somebody with quick fingers could walk off with it
b. it would still probualy draw their attention because thats alot of money and its more curiousity as to why would would carry that around and show it off? are you trying to bost? show her you have lost of money
c. if the waitors see it, the will think "that guys loaded, he'll leave big tips or spend lots" so you'll be bothered all night:P

Well, when I go out on a date I don;t go to McDonalds type restaurants. I prefer to leave my wallet at home and keep my cash and cards in my pocket. Sure it will draw their attention, but starring at it constantly is not a usual type of reaction you would expect from a girl. Yes in fact, when waitress sees lots of cash sitting on the table they try to serve you better because they expect high tips, and you know what, I like having a great service... dont u?

This post was edited on 04-27-2006 at 07:51 AM by s7a5.
04-27-2006 07:16 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
segosa
Community's Choice

RE: RE: RE: Should i date her?
quote:
B) Do you want to end up being with ugly girl then??? Not me :)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... someone who may seem average to you can turn into the best looking person in the world (to you) if you fall in love with them. The chances you'll fall in love with someone and think they're ugly and question yourself "why am I with someone so ugly?" is very small.
The previous sentence is false. The following sentence is true.
04-27-2006 07:28 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
s7a5
Veteran Member

quote:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
ye i know this say...

I completely agree with u and I didn't mean that an average looking girl is not a right choice. As a matter of fact, I even like them more because girls who try to look very beatiful and super-dupper sexy by using make-up products and wearing sexy cloth tell me: "Hey, look at me, my "looks" is all I've got !!"
To me, a perfect girl has to appear attractive not only by her looks but by her personality. She must be somewhat mysterious that will continue the attraction grow.

This post was edited on 04-27-2006 at 07:42 AM by s7a5.
04-27-2006 07:38 AM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
Whats with all the relationship threads.. You either like her or you dont.. Or even if you dont, then you either want to get with her or you dont.. Asking people onine that dont know the girl is a bit stupid.

Good luck whichever way you choose anyways.
04-27-2006 08:08 AM
Felu
Veteran Member

29 / Male / Flag
If u adore her, then go for it.
04-27-2006 09:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
-Bogan-

35 / Male / –
Or be a player and go out with her till u find something better...
[Image: user-bogan.gif]
04-27-2006 09:41 AM
msnDeamon

O.P. RE: Should i date her?
hehe thats a bit true too ... but anyways thanks people, your input is appreciated :D
http://www.freewinks.net Cool Free MSN Stuff
http://www.smilieworx.com Forum Smilies Manager
http://www.familyguyfreak.com Family Guy
http://www.felamanski.com Cool DJ / Producer
04-27-2006 03:48 PM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
quote:
Originally posted by traxor
What is with all of the threads about relationships and stuff on the forum lately
its spring, love is in the air

I ask myself if that is really true because its hapenning with me..

---

If you dont like her and shes hot go on at least you have some fun.

If you dont like her and shes ugly then you are crazy if you are even thinking about doing it.

If you like her whether shes pretty or not..you are a lucky mofo and you will obviusly lose a big chance by not dating her.

See? its really that easy.

quote:
She must be somewhat mysterious that will continue the attraction grow.

Hell yeah..

My friends dont understand why i like this girl because shes not thaat hot.
Shes not ugly either but i find her personality .. wonderful.

This post was edited on 04-27-2006 at 04:15 PM by paperless.
04-27-2006 03:59 PM
Tasha

31 / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by paperless

If you dont like her and shes hot go on at least you have some fun.

That is REALLY shallow and selfish, I don't know who she is, what's she's like, but I think most decent girls would rather NOT be screwed around with.

But yeah, if you like her, maybe get to know her a little better before you date her, so you can get to know about her personality a bit and that. :happy:
www.mycutelobster.co.uk
"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry,
but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"
04-27-2006 04:12 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (5): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: