What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Jazzy Jeff & Mad Skillz Yo

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Jazzy Jeff & Mad Skillz Yo
Author: Message:
ins4ne
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Jazzy Jeff & Mad Skillz Yo
quote:
Originally posted by Johny
You basicly have shown you know nothing about music, you're an ignorant and insensible when it comes to different types of culture.
yeah... i dont know anything about music... youre right im a n00b... STFU MAN!!!! in my freetime im djing and i had some big events in discos like njoy (arlon belgium) jetset (neufchateau belgium) pulp (luxembourg city) tresor (berlin germany) cocoon club (frankfurt germany)... when you see me on my numarks youll shut up...
[Image: b5c5bb366c94ba43283cc13901380e3e.png]
06-14-2006 06:52 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pinchichuv

Viva Mexico y sus mojados

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by hardc0re
ah ok... hm... and what bands are "emo music"?
tacking back sunday, finch, story of the year, mae, mew, the starting line, sugarcult, strung out, etc
[Image: equipo_cimarrones_mxl.jpg]

06-14-2006 06:56 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ins4ne
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
never heard of them... so emo music is a kind of "depressive" music...?
quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
(8) Life sucks im gonna slit my wrists (8) sort of thing...
EDIT: @ Johny: Each to his own and for me the mine...

This post was edited on 06-14-2006 at 07:08 PM by ins4ne.
06-14-2006 06:58 PM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
yeah... i dont know anything about music... youre right im a n00b... STFU MAN!!!! in my freetime im djing and i had some big events in discos like njoy (arlon belgium) jetset (neufchateau belgium) pulp (luxembourg city) tresor (berlin germany) cocoon club (frankfurt germany)... when you see me on my numarks youll shut up...
And that makes you a music literate? You only showed dis-respect for a genre of music you aparently know nothing about . That makes you a lousy music lover .
quote:
@ Johny: Each to his own and for me the mine...
Wrong. You shouldn't post an opinion on Rap if you really DON'T KNOW SHIT about it. That can be misleading you know? I bet tomorrow you'll be discussing Linux with Shawnz because you posess a LiveCD.

This post was edited on 06-14-2006 at 08:09 PM by Jhrono.
06-14-2006 08:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ins4ne
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
i just posted my oppinion... it isnt forbidden to do that so dont piss me off... and im not the only one who dont likes this music...
06-14-2006 08:10 PM
Jhrono
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
I don't like trance, yet I don't go around saying that any illiterate can make a trance set .

This post was edited on 06-14-2006 at 11:15 PM by Jhrono.
06-14-2006 11:01 PM
-Bogan-

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Jazzy Jeff & Mad Skillz Yo
quote:
quote:
You basicly have shown you know nothing about music, you're an ignorant and insensible when it comes to different types of culture.

Aaaaaah Numarks die Sl1200 Technics or Stanton decks are the bomb well for Hip hop Dj's anyways.

quote:
quote:

i think every illiterate can do hiphop it isnt very hard: yoyo aha yeah cmon yoyo f**k you you f**king f**k, damn i f**k your mother aha yeah yoyo ... i prefer music with melodies and things that people in the techno scene call a "montee"(french word that means ascendency, ascension, rise) of melodies and themes...

You know what that is ? LUDACRIS (Ludicrous)

I'd like to see you rhyme like Kanye West, Snoop Dog or any of the guys on the Hieroglyphics project (http://hieroglyphics.com/)

Meh snoop dogg isn't that great xcept back in the day with his Doggystyle album who acn forget "Rollin down the street smokin endo sippin on Gin and juice" Hip hop anthem. I find people tend to generalise hip hop as I've said before in some other random thread most of the commercial rappers are not into hip hop at all they are just wannabes who tryin to make a livin of the genre. A true hip hop head respects all the elements be it Djing, freestyle, Graff, B-boy.

Most of these gangsta types don't have a clue it's all about pimpin hoes and smokin joints. If u ever listen to any Oz hip hop you will find it's gone back to the basics in there music. You can't compare a song like planet rock by Afrika Bambaataa to a song by Snoop Dogg.

People that go on about pimpin women and shootin some niggas on the west side are really in my opinion ruining the reputation of Hip hop in general.
[Image: user-bogan.gif]
06-15-2006 06:55 AM
-Bogan-

34 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Jazzy Jeff & Mad Skillz Yo
Yeh well Mad skills is dope though but some of it is tottaly un-neccesary. The bit were they go from all the diff places did need it though for all the peeps that wouldn't know.
[Image: user-bogan.gif]
06-15-2006 12:22 PM
ins4ne
Veteran Member

36 / Male / Flag
numark ttx and dxm09 mixer... 2 turntables + new topload cd-player hdx :D that rox... technics and stanton are nice too :) but i prefer numark with concorde cartridges :D they rock :D:D:D
06-15-2006 04:57 PM
qune

quote:
Originally posted by -Bogan-
Had this mix for ages, but have been thrashing the crap out of it as of late. Just came across the link for it again so thought I'd put it up here for all you fiends. Packed full of classic tracks with some awesome beat juggling and scratching thrown in. Can't go wrong.

This is for anyone remotely interested in hip hop or just good djing

Jazzy Jeff & Mad Skillz live @ DNA Lounge - http://downloads.fckd-up.de/JazzyJeffAndMadSkillsAtTheDNALounge.mp3

thanks for the mix man... if you're interested, do some search on evil dave's mixtapes... they're one of a kind...

This post was edited on 06-16-2006 at 11:49 AM by qune.
06-16-2006 11:43 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: