What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Need some help with history..

Need some help with history..
Author: Message:
albert
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Need some help with history..
Basicly.. I'm searching for some internet webpage that would tell me how the First World War affected our 20th Century..

I've been able to google for the FWW.. And the 20th Century.. But nothing that linked both together..

Anyone can help out?
06-20-2006 02:46 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
MX-G

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Need some help with history..
could be this?
Google's traduction,
The I World war deeply affected to the national economies and the international. In the interior it could be observed specially that the relations between the industry and agriculture deeply had been altered, in the European countries. The exigency warlike forced to create new industries and to extend the old ones. As the European agricultural production turned out totally inadequate to satisfy the first necessities, the yield of other agricultural zones was stimulated, specially in Australia and both Américas. The monetary disturbances and the alterations caused in international the credit situation extraordinarily made difficult in the postwar period the reestablishment of the old commercial bows, destroyed by the readjustments in the demand. To these factors a vigorous autarkic movement was united. The multiple exigencies of the modern war accentuated the abundant weak points of the internal economies of the industrial countries; when signing itself La Paz the nations were many that dedicated themselves to correct such deficiencies, for example, stimulating the key industries. In most of the new states created by treaties of peace, such tendencies were encouraged by a powerful nationalistic sense, expressed in form of aspirations of economic independence. In such circumstance it is no wonder the protectionistic movement reached vaster and deep proportions than at any previous time.

original text http://www.mgar.net/var/guerra14.htm
06-20-2006 03:37 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
JadeRovo

Miss Yas

32 / Female / –
RE: Need some help with history..
Theres this really good website for this kind of stuff. I will get if off my history teacher she adores me :d it has absolutely everything.
    ###  # # #   ###   # #   #   ###   ###
    #          #     #     # # #   #   #        #   
     ##      #     #     #  #  #  #   ##        ##
        #     #     #    #   #   # #   #              #
   ###     #       ##     #    ##  ###    ###
06-20-2006 03:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites