What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L

Pages: (29): « First « 15 16 17 18 [ 19 ] 20 21 22 23 » Last »
4 votes - 4 average   iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
Author: Message:
tinpiliycfa

43 / Male / –
RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
Hello I have a bug with the beta version. In fact it doesn't change my dp anymore until I go to option and click on save.

also where do pics are save when He will take them from amazon please ?

thanks
07-02-2006 12:11 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
alexp2_ad
Scripting Contest Winner

Who love the chocolate?

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
quote:
Originally posted by tungmeister
every track change :(

Hmm, wonder if the iTunes events aren't firing or if there's some other problem... will talk to you about it more when I have time.  Could you try having the lyrics window open when you change track and see if it refreshes?

quote:
Originally posted by Xelame
When I always open the file, it says 'Destination directory for the script couldn't be found'.

:( Help!

Odd, when you install?  Sounds like a plus problem or something. :S  If you're using vista, make sure the scripts directory has full access.

quote:
Originally posted by tinpiliycfa
Hello I have a bug with the beta version. In fact it doesn't change my dp anymore until I go to option and click on save.

also where do pics are save when He will take them from amazon please ?

thanks

Same problem as above, will look into this. *-)  And the picture is saved temporarily in C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts\iTunes+\Images\ while being added to the iTunes library.
07-02-2006 12:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
alexp2_ad
Scripting Contest Winner

Who love the chocolate?

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
Ah, OK, found the problem with the beta where it stopped picking up the events, I think I've fixed it, please redownload the beta and tell me if you still experience the problem or not.
07-03-2006 10:34 AM
jmccarroll

39 / Male / –
Is there a way for it to modify it to where it will get the lyrics from azlyrics.com instead of leoslyrics.com?
07-03-2006 09:05 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
alexp2_ad
Scripting Contest Winner

Who love the chocolate?

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
quote:
Originally posted by jmccarroll
Is there a way for it to modify it to where it will get the lyrics from azlyrics.com instead of leoslyrics.com?

Do they provide any service for developers, or do you mean I should just dig into their site and take their lyrics without their permission? :^)

Plus, I just searched "coldplay clocks" as a simple test, and it didn't even find anything, then tried just Coldplay and had to click through several pages to find something.

I can't see any sign that they provide a service for developers, but if they do, let me know.

Otherwise, no, sorry.
07-03-2006 09:17 PM
V@no

sexy

Sorry if this has came up before (too lazzy read all 19 pages).
But, first of all, congratulation on this exelent script! love it very much.

Now, some issues:
I'm testing the new v1.5.0 BETA where the default avatar issue has been fixed...almost...so far the only problem I've noticed is when you shut down iTunes (either though the script or the program itself) while its still playing, the avatar will stay as the last song's artwork. Perhaps its something on my side, because sometimes my personal message shows that I'm still playing something, but iT was closed long time before...I dont know...
Anyways, after iT closed, iT+ DP feature does not work anymore. In the debug window nothing showed, only some events showed, such as onclick. No error message either.
The only way to revive the DP is to restart iT+

Secondly, for some reason the default avatar could be added into messenger's avatar list more then ones, so you might endup with duplicate avatars (never happend with artwork avatars though)

And a little feature request:
The song server is a great feature, but when there are thousands results in the search (!sendme/!shareme commands) using next/prev page is just so pain in the butt...
It could be more practical add an additional: next from offset feature.

For example if there are 1000 songs in the list by sending:
>500
would show 10 songs starting from 500 and not from 10 as if you send just ">"
its pretty much easy to acomplish, a simple REGEX would do ;)

Thank you very much for this great script. Looking forward to see the final version soon ;)

This post was edited on 07-12-2006 at 05:53 AM by V@no.
07-12-2006 05:52 AM
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
quote:
Originally posted by V@no

Now, some issues:
I'm testing the new v1.5.0 BETA where the default avatar issue has been fixed...almost...so far the only problem I've noticed is when you shut down iTunes (either though the script or the program itself) while its still playing, the avatar will stay as the last song's artwork. Perhaps its something on my side, because sometimes my personal message shows that I'm still playing something, but iT was closed long time before...I dont know...
Anyways, after iT closed, iT+ DP feature does not work anymore. In the debug window nothing showed, only some events showed, such as onclick. No error message either.

This is probably because of the way you are closing iTunes, try uing the iTunes+ command "/iquit" to close iTunes and see if that helps.  This is because iTunes+ is using the iTunes scripting interface.  Hope this fixes your problem. :)
[Image: markee.png]
07-12-2006 06:18 AM
alexp2_ad
Scripting Contest Winner

Who love the chocolate?

36 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: RE: iTunes+ - An iTunes Script For MP!L
quote:
Originally posted by markee
quote:

Now, some issues:

This is probably because of the way you are closing iTunes, try uing the iTunes+ command "/iquit" to close iTunes and see if that helps.  This is because iTunes+ is using the iTunes scripting interface.  Hope this fixes your problem. :)

Close.... have 1 gold star.  :P  The problem will be that on quitting, iTunes kills the scripting engine and it needs to be remade to control iTunes, so I have a timer that checks every 30 seconds to check if iTunes is running so it can remake it.  However I did make a couple mistakes that might screw up the timer, so I've made some significant improvements to this code and fixed stuff up, please redownload the beta and see if it helps.  The max you should have to wait for the DP to change / change back is 30 seconds.

Let me know how you get on!

quote:
And a little feature request:
The song server is a great feature, but when there are thousands results in the search (!sendme/!shareme commands) using next/prev page is just so pain in the butt...
It could be more practical add an additional: next from offset feature.

For example if there are 1000 songs in the list by sending:
>500
would show 10 songs starting from 500 and not from 10 as if you send just ">"
its pretty much easy to acomplish, a simple REGEX would do ;)

Thank you very much for this great script. Looking forward to see the final version soon ;)

Well my theory was that anyone who managed to get 1000 songs in the results would probably just refine their search a bit!  But I'll see what I can do...
07-12-2006 10:26 AM
tinpiliycfa

43 / Male / –
I have  small bug or not maybe...

When I start my itunes + It show the title of the song and all in my psm but my avatar doens't change until I went to itunes + option and I push apply...
07-12-2006 01:06 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
V@no

sexy

quote:
Originally posted by alexp2_adClose.... have 1 gold star.  :P  The problem will be that on quitting, iTunes kills the scripting engine and it needs to be remade to control iTunes, so I have a timer that checks every 30 seconds to check if iTunes is running so it can remake it.  However I did make a couple mistakes that might screw up the timer, so I've made some significant improvements to this code and fixed stuff up, please redownload the beta and see if it helps.  The max you should have to wait for the DP to change / change back is 30 seconds.

Let me know how you get on!
When you close iT through iT+ then everything is fine, DP changes in a few seconds, but if you close iT by yourself (after confirming quiting warning that some other software is using iT) then iT+ does not change DP to the default, but it works again once iT start playing again...but! since iT+ did not change the DP back to the default one, after you start and then stop plaing iT, iT+ will use the DP that was set before closing iT. And to change that, you'll need stop playing iT, change your DP, restart iT+ (restart is necesery)
07-12-2006 01:32 PM
Pages: (29): « First « 15 16 17 18 [ 19 ] 20 21 22 23 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: