What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] Msn Flash 1.1

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
[Release] Msn Flash 1.1
Author: Message:
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] Msn Flash 1.1
I still don't get why it's called MSN Flash when it's not even for MSN, but for WLM. Besides, MSN is copyright:P
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
06-27-2006 03:48 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
DarkRaider

39 / Male / –
Can you make this script so that the Scroll-Lock LED on the keyboard blinks/flashes? :)
or send me some code how i can do that myself, cause i have no idea how to control them*-)
06-27-2006 04:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Bmw1000c

yay!

44 / Male / –
RE: RE: [Release] Msn Flash 1.1
quote:
Originally posted by DarkRaider
Can you make this script so that the Scroll-Lock LED on the keyboard blinks/flashes? :)
or send me some code how i can do that myself, cause i have no idea how to control them*-)

yeah, caps lock or scroll lock would be gr8
I'm portuguese!
06-27-2006 05:00 PM
novolo

L2Luna GM

– / Male / Flag
yes, that would be great,  but lets try to stay in the subject.. (how to control LPT1 pins through script)

if you want to you can start a new thread requesting how to make the scroll lock or caps lock leds blink...

otherwise lets stick to the LPT1 subject...:P
[Image: signature-user=247&back=4&clr=255,255,255&size=80.png][Image: novolo.gif]
06-27-2006 05:05 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by novolo
yes, that would be great,  but lets try to stay in the subject.. (how to control LPT1 pins through script)

if you want to you can start a new thread requesting how to make the scroll lock or caps lock leds blink...

otherwise lets stick to the LPT1 subject...:P
Actually the point of the thread is to discuss the new MSN Flash. Not those ports.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
06-27-2006 05:09 PM
novolo

L2Luna GM

– / Male / Flag
well since you are so picky about it...    this thread is about how to control the comm port pins through script,  so if you want to know about num lock or caps lock led controll  you should post a new thread as i said before...

and since this thread is about controlling port's pins through script,  i believe LPT1 fits better than num lock leds...:P
[Image: signature-user=247&back=4&clr=255,255,255&size=80.png][Image: novolo.gif]
06-27-2006 05:21 PM
Bmw1000c

yay!

44 / Male / –
RE: RE: [Release] Msn Flash 1.1
quote:
Originally posted by novolo
and since this thread is about controlling port's pins through script,  i believe LPT1 fits better than num lock leds...:P

no it isn't.
u have to spend some money @ some leds and cables, and a lot of time to put everything OK.

num/scroll/caps lock are simplest.
I'm portuguese!
06-27-2006 05:28 PM
DarkRaider

39 / Male / –
I only asked this here because these guys seem to know alot more about controlling hardware devices than i do..
And i've seen that this has been asked in the past.. so they know what i'm talking about ;)
also, if they can create it, a screen to set the LED's that have to flash might be usefull.. cause i understand it when people say that flashing the Num-Lock and Caps-Lock LED's might be annoying when they are typing something.. ;)
But if i have some code to access them, i think i can make this script myself :)

This post was edited on 06-27-2006 at 05:34 PM by DarkRaider.
06-27-2006 05:33 PM
novolo

L2Luna GM

– / Male / Flag
ok, sorry,   but if the creator of this thread,  and MSN flash    said he would be coding a script to controll LPT1 pins...  i think i'll stick to the pins theme here...  ok?
the idea in MSN flash is to controll the pins in a comm port so that f you connect a led to it, it would light,   it can be also used to turn on devices with relays,    (its all in this thread,  read it)
and the last message that ivan300 (creator of MSN flash) posted,  was that he was developing a script to control LPT1 port..:P so.......

EDIT:
darkraider..  its ok,  all im saying is that maybe its better to make a completely new thread,  more people would read it,  and if you post this here  the thread might change directions and never finish the LPT1 thing...  thats all,  this is not my thread so do whatever you want

This post was edited on 06-27-2006 at 05:39 PM by novolo.
06-27-2006 05:34 PM
DarkRaider

39 / Male / –
ok, lets continue the Keyboard LED conversation here:

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=61770
06-27-2006 05:46 PM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode