What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] NickChange 1.5

Pages: (9): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   [Release] NickChange 1.5
Author: Message:
starzchild

RE: [Release] NickChange 1.3
Hello :), yeah it would be very nice to have also 5 seconds & 1 second interval.... pleace could you add that feature? THANNNXXXXXX
03-16-2007 12:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
J-Thread

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] NickChange 1.3
No, that is not possible. Please read this thread as it has been requested before several times.

The absolute minimum of messenger is 10 changes / minute, so that would be a 6 second interval, but as that might also give problems, I have set the minimum to 10 seconds.
03-16-2007 03:41 PM
starzchild

Okey, I'm sorry cos I read the whole thread but did not see any request for that feature.. anyway thank you very much for this script of course :) bye
03-16-2007 04:08 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
Hey guys.. I wanted to ask you the posibility of this script access the .txt file remotely... like in a ftp or http address... In that way no matter the place you'are coneccted always you are going to have the same PSMs or Nicks... and I wanna report a bug too... When you enable the NickChange inside the config panel... the menu gets changed to stop NickChange... but if you stop it there... it remains saying stop NickChange ^o)

This post was edited on 08-17-2007 at 03:51 PM by warmth.
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
08-17-2007 03:47 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
Hey guys.. I wanted to ask you the posibility of this script access the .txt file remotely... like in a ftp or http address... In that way no matter the place you'are coneccted always you are going to have the same PSMs or Nicks... and I wanna report a bug too... When you enable the NickChange inside the config panel... the menu gets changed to stop NickChange... but if you stop it there... it remains saying stop NickChange ^o)

i like this idea of remote nickname.txt files it sounds awesome.
08-17-2007 07:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
I hope to see this coming :o)!!!
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
08-19-2007 03:20 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Combomix

please add inteligent labels.

just like

%time% = Current Time
%Date% = Current Date
%Nikcname% = Original Nickname

and others

Congratulations, the best script!
09-19-2007 07:49 PM
Nolasc

– / Male / Flag
NickChange 1.4 in French
Hi
I've translating NickChange 1.4 in french :P
And I post the plsc file in the attachment....
I think the syntax is correct...

Let me know if if you find some errors...

Cheers
Nolasc

.plsc File Attachment: NickChange1_4_FR.plsc (8.36 KB)
This file has been downloaded 274 time(s).
10-15-2007 08:59 PM
rudebwoi93

Hi, I know how I can change the time in seconds for the screen name / personal message to change to something like a second but judging by my results Windows Live Messenger has some sort of a patch that disallows its users from changing screen names any quicker than 10 seconds obviously realising that a human being cannot change their screen name every second there is something holding back that function I was wondering if there was a way to unlock this feature or to disable/ edit WLMs' source code to allow anyone to change their screen name/ personal message in under 1 second. When I tried it it worked but a continued message arrived saying 'Your Display name could not be changed please try again later.' I haven't explained this as clearly as I could have but I hope you understand my request!

Thank You!

P.S. The reason I thought this was possible was because I once downloaded a script or something that took away the advertisements from the base of WLM and if this is possible then maybe what I am requesting also is.
03-02-2008 09:37 PM
J-Thread

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] NickChange 1.3
No. The checking is done on the messenger server, not on the client side, so changing the messenger source code would never help. The only thing you could possibly do is disabling the messagebox, but still other users will not see the nickname change.
03-02-2008 09:52 PM
Pages: (9): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: