What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Taking it to far.

Pages: (9): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
Taking it to far.
Author: Message:
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
RE: Taking it to far.
* vaccination takes note to never go to Australia!

lol SMURFED :)

Still why would you do that..i meen holding someone down?...come on she was asleep there was no need to hold her down :refuck:

This post was edited on 07-02-2006 at 09:28 AM by vaccination.
[Image: jumbled.png]
07-02-2006 09:28 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Well sexual assault has happend in the Australian big brother house last night at 4:00 am. Two housemates held another female house mate down in her bed and got there penises out and slaped her across the face with them while she slept. I find that disgusting and even worse when someone is sleeping. I think big brother is taking things to far and should be taken off. The housemates were pulled out of the house, but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.

Your thoughts? Is the big brother shows taking things to far?

News report
Maybe you should get the facts right before you start making wilf accusations.

First off, she was not asleep. Michael and Ashley invited Camilla over to their bed. She goes "you're not going to turkey slap me are you?". Then they proceeded to tell her they wouldn't and she said she would "hurt them" if they did. John held down Camilla while Ashley proceeded to take out his penis and slap her on the face for 1 or 2 seconds. She moved around and laughed and squeeled and they stopped.

Then they were all laughing to which Camilla yelled out to everyone, "they just turkey slapped me!". After that she proceeded to tickley down as he pretended to play with himself. She stayed in the bed for a little bit longer.

Now, if you had the facts, you would see it wasn't that bad. Yes it was a bit uncalled for but she wasn't in any kind of stress or she didn't feel uncomfortable.

I feel sorry for the two guys. Their names are being dragged around in the mud for something trivial which has been blown out of proportion. Camilla didn't lay any charges and she felt bad for them leaving.

I've seen the video and it was innocent. If you want a true run down visit this site: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=936 & http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=939.

In conclusion: SSE/Channel 10, made the biggest deal out of something that should have been a strike and a Firm warning. Their ratings were slumping and they wanted another 'scandal'. Like every year.

First it was the 'Belinda-gate', then it was 'the Merlin incident' then it was the 'Michael/Gianna incident'. Money, money, money.

This post was edited on 07-02-2006 at 02:04 PM by linx05.
For news on anything Tremors, visit Tremors News
End Darko
My blog about my film

Scripts I want to get made:
Taskbar icon to change when contact is typing
07-02-2006 01:22 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Well our's is worse, Leah, old enough to be pete's mom, pulled down his trousers and waxed his pubic hair randomly. That was just a small incident of the night, the main one focused on the secret house.
07-02-2006 01:41 PM
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
That's nothing compared to what ours were!
End Darko
My blog about my film

07-02-2006 01:43 PM
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Taking it to far.
quote:
Originally posted by linx05
quote:
Well sexual assault has happend in the Australian big brother house last night at 4:00 am. Two housemates held another female house mate down in her bed and got there penises out and slaped her across the face with them while she slept. I find that disgusting and even worse when someone is sleeping. I think big brother is taking things to far and should be taken off. The housemates were pulled out of the house, but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.

News report
Maybe you should get the facts right before you start making wilf accusations.

First off, she was not asleep. Michael and Ashley invited Camilla over to their bed. She goes "you're not going to turkey slap me are you?". Then they proceeded to tell her they wouldn't and she said she would "hurt them" if they did. John held down Camilla while Ashley proceeded to take out his penis and slap her on the face for 1 or 2 seconds. She moved around and laughed and squeeled and they stopped.

Then they were all laughing to which Camilla yelled out to everyone, "they just turkey slapped me!". After that she proceeded to tickley down as he pretended to play with himself. She stayed in the bed for a little bit longer.

Now, if you had the facts, you would see it wasn't that bad. Yes it was a bit uncalled for but she wasn't in any kind of stress or she didn't feel uncomfortable.

I feel sorry for the two guys. Their names are being dragged around in the mud for something trivial which has been blown out of proportion. Camilla didn't lay any charges and she felt bad for them leaving.

I've seen the video and it was innocent. If you want a true run down visit this site: http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=936 & http://www.behindbigbrother.com/showarticle.php?articleID=939.

In conclusion: SSE/Channel 10, made the biggest deal out of something that should have been a strike and a Firm warning. Their ratings were slumping and they wanted another 'scandal'. Like every year.

First it was the 'Belinda-gate', then it was 'the Merlin incident' then it was the 'Michael/Gianna incident'. Money, money, money.

Get your facts right.
I got my thing off a news report, then i watched the show tonight and found out the whole story. 8-) So instead of mouthing off and saying i should get my facts right, write a letter to ninemsn and tell them that.

This post was edited on 07-02-2006 at 02:50 PM by Discrate.
07-02-2006 02:48 PM
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
quote:
Get your facts right.
I got my thing off a news report, then i watched the show tonight and found out the whole story.  So instead of mouthing off and saying i should get my facts right, write a letter to ninemsn and tell them that.
Lets see:

quote:
Two housemates held another female house mate down in her bed and got there penises out and slaped her across the face with them while she slept.
Again, where does it say that she slept? No where. They both got their penises out? I don't think so.

quote:
I find that disgusting and even worse when someone is sleeping.
Misleading information.

quote:
I think big brother is taking things to far and should be taken off. The housemates were pulled out of the house, but what is even more worse is that people are supporting what they did and that thoseto housemates dont even care what they did.
When you get down to the truth of it you would understand why it wasn't that big of a deal.

quote:
Yes, using misleading information stirs up even more controversy hurting those people involved (as Gretel explained).

EDIT: Made a mistake with the time.

This post was edited on 07-02-2006 at 03:11 PM by linx05.
End Darko
My blog about my film

07-02-2006 03:06 PM
Jimcando

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by linx05

quote:
Well sexual assault has happend in the Australian big brother house last night at 4:00 am.
I don't see anything in the article regarding the time. Nor was it said on tonights show.

quote:
Originally posted by Article
Contestants are filmed constantly during show and the incident, which occurred about 4am (AEST) Saturday was not broadcast, but it was streamed on the internet.

Although the rest is true :P

This post was edited on 07-02-2006 at 03:10 PM by Jimcando.
07-02-2006 03:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
haydos
Veteran Member

dirty dirty house music

– / Male / Flag
Well Discrate, as linx05 posted, you have no idea what you are talking about. I heard about this incident last night quite early, before the BigBrother forums were shut down and before it got onto the news.

As was summed up in tonight's daily show (even though they are yet to tell the unknowing public the exact rundown of events) there was no malice intended, and to some extent Camilla should be slightly held to blame, even though what the guys did was wrong. For the record, it was roughly 4.30am eastern.

quote:
then i watched the show tonight and found out the whole story.
Wow, Mike Goldman's voiceover stating "Camilla then went on to explain the incident" is the whole story? Well I'll be.

This post was edited on 07-02-2006 at 03:26 PM by haydos.
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
don't be lazy
[Image: gayspam.gif]

07-02-2006 03:25 PM
bio_hazard13

37 / Male / –
The one thing i thought was, how are they going to explain properly what happened to the public when they have gotten rid of the adults only show? I mean they cant really say on the 7pm show, or the live nominations or live eviction show that camila was slapped in the face with a penis, can they?  I suppose they could do it on big brother up late, but i mean who really watches that show, unless your like me and are just too lazy to go across to the couch to try and find the remote to try and turn it off when im at the computer
07-02-2006 03:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
linx05

Charlie!!!

38 / Other / Flag
Michael and Ashley are supposedly going to be on tomorrows (tonight now) noms show to explain the situation. I hope they get a fair go, can't trust Gretel now days.
End Darko
My blog about my film

07-02-2006 03:33 PM
Pages: (9): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend