What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer

Pages: (38): « First « 19 20 21 22 [ 23 ] 24 25 26 27 » Last »
3 votes - 3.67 average   Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer
Author: Message:
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer
:lol: Well, maybe if you go with the speed of light you may be able to catch your e-mail while it's flowing through the Internet cables. :P
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
05-31-2007 05:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
seems like my help worked TazDevil ;)!!! congrats... I will try it... in a while...
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
05-31-2007 10:54 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer
MORE UPDATES

05-06-2007 - v3.0.23.30
- added back the much improved snapping-docking feature that expands the contactlist to the screen height (seeing that it is not added back by plus!)
- fixed tooltip strings due to altered string table from  8.0 to 8.1 onwards (sorry about that i hadn't realized that there where so major changes)
- added some support for Pager windows (chats with mobile devices) inclusion in %chats% count

31-05-2007 - v3.0.22.27
- fixed frame issue with active activities in conversations
- fixed frame issue where frame setting is lost amongst convos on max restore.
- fixed frame issue with non-english mesenger distros

IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES POST THEM HERE
Window Manager is discontinued, for WLM try the new,
Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
06-05-2007 05:52 PM
Dave

32 / Male / Flag
there is a thing that claims to adjust the transparency of windows when you hover over them.  I can get this to work for my chat windows and my contact list, but not for my event logger window.  Is there a setting I need to change, or doesn't the script do this?
PC Model: HP dv9340ea
WLM version: 14
MP!L version: 4.81
06-07-2007 05:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
giveitdeath

37 / Male / –
Ive found a bug that when i get added into a group conversation, my conversation window resizes on its own. Im running the most upto date release of the script aswell.
06-07-2007 07:10 PM
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Dave
there is a thing that claims to adjust the transparency of windows when you hover over them.  I can get this to work for my chat windows and my contact list, but not for my event logger window.  Is there a setting I need to change, or doesn't the script do this?
Currently Enhancer does not support transparency changing for the event logger window as i havent found a reliable way of getting the window handle... (If anyone can suggest smt, i am open to suggestions)

quote:
Originally posted by giveitdeath
Ive found a bug that when i get added into a group conversation, my conversation window resizes on its own. Im running the most upto date release of the script aswell.
well i dont resize the any conversation window... are you sure this is an Enhancer bug ? Also you need to provide with further information if it is, windows, messenger versions, locale, etc, snapshots would be nice to have as well.

By the way, can anyone else reproduce this ?

Regarding minimizing Contactlist... (Chrono's report)
You may find that sometimes the minimize button doesnt work for you. This is because you have enabled the taskbar button hide feature.
Therefore if you do not have a button on the taskbar there is no means for you ro restore the window from its minimised state. This is why it is disabled.
If on the other hand auto-hide mode is selected and the window is attached to a screen edge, pressing minimise will force the contactlist to collupse to that edge.

Regarding NanaFreak's issue with colored contacts.
Enhancer doesnot interefere with the actual treeview/listview in the contactlist. it just changes the height/width of the parent window.
So this is either a Messenger bug, or a patch bug. As i see you have already patched your Messenger so it would be wise to try and reproduce it without the patch first, on a clean install (i dont consider it to be a Plus! bug either ;) ).
Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
06-11-2007 05:57 PM
verticalnfinity

woah...

%unread% unread at notification does not get updated.I read my emails and in WLM it's 0 but at notifications it is still 6 just to let you know.%email% is also cut short at the 3rd line.Sometimes it's ok and sometimes it isn't.Please fix it thank you =)
06-19-2007 09:30 AM
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by verticalnfinity
%unread% unread at notification does not get updated.I read my emails and in WLM it's 0 but at notifications it is still 6 just to let you know.%email% is also cut short at the 3rd line.Sometimes it's ok and sometimes it isn't.Please fix it thank you =)
The string WILL get cut if it exceeds 128 characters, this is a windows limitation and there is nothing i can do to change it.

You can choose to insert less or more compact information in order not to trim the tooltip.

There can be a delay in updating the email count as there is no direct reliable way to get a notification when this information changes, i will see if i can find a more reliable way to update the tooltip more often
06-19-2007 10:12 AM
verticalnfinity

woah...

Thanks man =)Did a wonderful job with Windows Live Enhancer.I now realize what you mean by a word limit for it.It works when I am online but when words for the status like Be Right Back.My email just gets cut off.haha.Thanks dude=)
06-19-2007 03:28 PM
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
what is your tooltip format and email length ?
06-19-2007 03:32 PM
Pages: (38): « First « 19 20 21 22 [ 23 ] 24 25 26 27 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: