What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer

Pages: (38): « First « 23 24 25 26 [ 27 ] 28 29 30 31 » Last »
3 votes - 3.67 average   Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer
Author: Message:
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer
Ok, i uploaded a new version on my server find the link in the first post.

It shouldn't crash on WLM v9.0 (9.0.1407) any more but i wouldnt guarantee that Microsoft wont change their string tables again until the final version is out...

A couple of other bugs have been fixed as well, see the change log on the first post.
Window Manager is discontinued, for WLM try the new,
Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
03-01-2008 07:10 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
dajavax

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer
thanks so much... it now works perfectly :D

now the only problem with this script is that it deactivates the mnimize animation in windows vista... but well i can live with that... it just happens with messenger windows... it would be nice if fixed though haha

This post was edited on 03-01-2008 at 09:26 PM by dajavax.
03-01-2008 09:13 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
Check "Display animation rectangles on minimize, maximize, restore" check mark in the Enhancer  options, to see such animation...

If that still doesnt work then you'll have to give me some more feedback on the matter as i dont have Vista installed.
Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
03-01-2008 10:51 PM
dajavax

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by TazDevil
Check "Display animation rectangles on minimize, maximize, restore" check mark in the Enhancer  options, to see such animation...

If that still doesnt work then you'll have to give me some more feedback on the matter as i dont have Vista installed.
no it's still the same... what information do you need?

EDIT: maybe with an option to disable that option it will work... it seems like if not checked it tries not to make animations so it also takes out vista's animation... when checked it tries to implement the script's animation but it interferes with vista's and so i doesn't work again.... that's what i think happens

This post was edited on 03-02-2008 at 05:49 PM by dajavax.
03-02-2008 05:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
is it easy for you to record a vid with a screen capture program showing the animation without Enhancer ? (because i am unsure of how Enhancer interferes with it :|)
03-02-2008 06:13 PM
ilove23

hey taz

my msgplus has updated enhancer today. now messenger starts but i can't see the contactlist window. when i double click the messenger icon in the tray, nothing happens.

i'm using windows vista ultimate 32bit and i guess messenger 8.5 but i can't check this, cause i don't see the window.

thx for the help.
03-09-2008 08:57 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
I noticed that as well, seems it opens the window outside the screen.

To resolve open the task manager by right-clicking the taskbar and in the applications tab, find "Windows Live Messenger" and right-click on it and select Maximize. Then close the contact list and open it again.

I think that should fix it...
03-10-2008 11:11 AM
ilove23

unfortunately there is no such application running...cause i have enabled "hide contact list in taskbar"...

whaa :(

// have downloaded a tool called "window hunter" which is able to make hidden windows visible and/or bring them to the center of the desktop.

This post was edited on 03-10-2008 at 05:08 PM by ilove23.
03-10-2008 05:01 PM
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
Before you take the steps i described above make sure you open the contactlist from the tray.

Even with the setting to hide the contact list in taskbar the window name should appear in the task manager

edit: hmm i see you have resolved your issue using counter measures :P, its good to improvise sometimes :)

This post was edited on 03-10-2008 at 05:38 PM by TazDevil.
03-10-2008 05:35 PM
ilove23

can't confirm this. even if my contactlist is visible...it's not listed in the application tab of the taskmanagr.
03-10-2008 05:37 PM
Pages: (38): « First « 23 24 25 26 [ 27 ] 28 29 30 31 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: