What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer

Pages: (38): « First « 12 13 14 15 [ 16 ] 17 18 19 20 » Last »
3 votes - 3.67 average   Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer
Author: Message:
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer
Mate I installed and now there is already a bug... if you have a personalized status when you install the script and if you have %status% tag in the tooltip, nothing is showed... you have to change the status to a normal one... and then it's showed... after that I putted again the personalized and is showed the normal one again... maybe you can do... that %status% tag display the normal one if there is not a personalized... and in the other hand if there is a personalized one, that is what is displayed... what do you think??? :)

Update: sorry if i didn't understand what was your point in your last post and I am saying that is a bug that you already know...

Update 2: Actually each time that you enter to the preference and click ACCEPT/OK button if you have a personalized status then the real one dissapear too of the tooltip...

This post was edited on 01-12-2007 at 01:29 AM by warmth.
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
01-12-2007 01:15 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Keikonium

35 / Male / Flag
The update works for me now ^_^. Thank you very much TazDevil!

On a side note, I noticed I didn't have to sign out/sign back in for the tooltip to update. I always had to with the previous versions. Maybe that was a bug before, or maybe that was newly added, but just wanted to say keep up the great work!

If I may, a feature request:

The option to change WLM's title bar text. Currently it says "Windows Live Messenger 8.1" or something like that. I know there are programs that can do this, but it may be a nice addition to your script :).
Now Playing:
[image not working] [Image: 87cc21b0.png]
01-12-2007 02:37 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
Mate I installed and now there is already a bug... if you have a personalized status when you install the script and if you have %status% tag in the tooltip, nothing is showed... you have to change the status to a normal one... and then it's showed... after that I putted again the personalized and is showed the normal one again... maybe you can do... that %status% tag display the normal one if there is not a personalized... and in the other hand if there is a personalized one, that is what is displayed... what do you think??? :)

Update: sorry if i didn't understand what was your point in your last post and I am saying that is a bug that you already know...

Update 2: Actually each time that you enter to the preference and click ACCEPT/OK button if you have a personalized status then the real one dissapear too of the tooltip...
can you give some examples because i cant understand nothing
Window Manager is discontinued, for WLM try the new,
Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
01-12-2007 02:22 PM
lovefallen

– / Male / Flag
now you will hate me, but it still does not work...
[Image: signatureoo2.png]
01-12-2007 11:26 PM
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by lovefallen
now you will hate me, but it still does not work...
Well saying just that doesn't help much does it ?

You need to provide more information (since you are the only one reported having this "non working" issue.

You will need to post your complete configuration settings
extract to a registry file the key
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Patchou\Messenger Plus! Live\GlobalSettings\Scripts\Enhancer\Settings

Then you need to make a complete list of all the features that work and dont work (with the relevant settings turned on)

Also you need to post extracts from Plus! debug window (You need to "enable debugging options" from preferences and show the debugging window from the menu)

Also a description of your system, Windows OS, 32/64bits, and a complete list of other programs/scripts related to WLM like SweetIM, StuffPlug etc... installed on your system

If i dont have these i cant help you if you are just saying
quote:
Originally posted by lovefallen
... it still does not work...

And please post them in one post so i dont search the forum for your previously posted information...

Enhancer for contact list docking, auto-hide, hide taskbar button, remove button flashing and remember keyboard layout in conversation windows
01-13-2007 10:17 AM
lovefallen

– / Male / Flag
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Patchou\Messenger Plus! Live\GlobalSettings\Scripts\Enhancer\Settings]
"EnableWindowAnimation"=dword:00000000
"EnableWindowFlashing"=dword:00000001
"EnableWindowSnapping"=dword:00000005
"EnableWindowOpaque"=dword:000000ff
"EnableWindowMenu"=dword:00000000
"RememberKeyboardLayout"=dword:00000001
"OverrideKeyboardLayout"=dword:00000000
"NotificationAreaLeft"=dword:00000001
"NotificationAreaMiddle"=dword:00000000
"ContactListMode"=dword:00000002
"ContactListSide"=dword:00000000
"ContactListHide"=dword:00000bb8
"ContactListFocus"=dword:00000000
"ContactListForce"=dword:00000000
"ContactListAnimate"=dword:00000001
"ContactListButton"=dword:00000001
"ContactListClose"=dword:00000000
"ContactListHotkey"=dword:00000000
"ContactListSize"=dword:019000c8
"ContactListHeight"=dword:00000000
"MessageSize"=dword:01900190
"NotificationAreaTooltip"="%original%

e-mail: %email%"
"NotificationAreaIcon"=""
"LastUpdateCheck"="Sat Jan 13 11:36:47 UTC+0100 2007"
"EnableWindowHovering"=dword:00000000

what does not work is everything related to autohiding,windows snapping to edges and frame hiding fix: there's no configuration that will make these features work. Everything else works so I was wrong, sorry about that, saying "it doesn't work". Ive tried to install this script with messenger with nothing more than Plus added, and it didn't help.
Also, this:
Funzione chiamata: OncWndMessengerEvent_CtrlClicked
or any other string
won't show when in debug when clicking radio buttons or making any selection in "Contact List Customization". Actually, no action has an effect in the debug but apply and ok buttons, when i'm in "Contact List Customization".

As for my computer: I use win xp pro 32 bit installed on a 64 bit motherboard, and as I said before even a clean WLM with just Plus installed does not change my situation. If I missed to say something, please tell me.. Thanks and sorry for all the troubles i caused to you..

[Image: signatureoo2.png]
01-13-2007 10:56 AM
okaygo

Chinese(Simplified) User

Hi, TazDevil! I'm a Chinese (simplified chinese) user of messenger plus! live. Your enhancer script is amazing, but "auto-hide" function doesn't work for me. What a regret!

I've refered to many posts by others, and have done what you told before. Unfortunately, "auto-hide" is still out of work.

Can I find the answer in our forum?

Windows Live! Messenger, Messenger Plus! Live and Enhancer are all running on Windows XP SP2 platform (simplified chinese version).

Messenger   V 8.0.0812.00  (simplified chinese version).
Plus! Live     V 4.11.0.254  (simplified chinese interface).
Enhancer     V 3.0.19.23 (downloaded from your website)

This post was edited on 01-13-2007 at 12:06 PM by okaygo.
[Image: msn-1.gif]
Loong is not Dragon, never!
Loong stands for luck, happiness and power by ordinary Chinese people.
01-13-2007 11:59 AM
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
@ lovefollen & okaygo

lovefollen's settings look fine and the debug window does not report any errors so, i my self  am wondering what could be wrong....

lovefollen can you post the complete output of the debug window, please ? Specifically is there an exception being called ?

Do you by any chance have the contact list in a secondary monitor ? it works fine for me on the primary monitor and it should work on a secondary monitor as well based on my calculations....

Are you trying to autohide the contectlist to a side that a toolwindow (office toolbar or whatever)  already exists ?

Is there anything else that you think could cause a malfunction ???
I am open for suggestions....
01-14-2007 03:10 AM
okaygo

Chinese(Simplified) User

RE: RE: Messenger Plus! Live Enhancer
quote:
Originally posted by TazDevil
Do you by any chance have the contact list in a secondary monitor ? it works fine for me on the primary monitor and it should work on a secondary monitor as well based on my calculations....

Are you trying to autohide the contectlist to a side that a toolwindow (office toolbar or whatever)  already exists ?

Is there anything else that you think could cause a malfunction ???
I am open for suggestions....

I'm using a laptop, so I have no chance to have the contact list in a secondary monitor.

There aren't any other toolwindows already exist. Please look at my desktop and processes running at background. I'm just running Windows Live! Messenger.

According to my process viewer, can you help me finding something that could cause a malfunction of "auto-hide"

my desktop and processes
[Image: okaygo1.jpg]

settings
[Image: okaygo2.jpg][Image: okaygo3.jpg]
[Image: msn-1.gif]
Loong is not Dragon, never!
Loong stands for luck, happiness and power by ordinary Chinese people.
01-14-2007 07:11 AM
TazDevil

sleep(0);

40 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by okaygo
I'm using a laptop, so I have no chance to have the contact list in a secondary monitor.

There aren't any other toolwindows already exist. Please look at my desktop and processes running at background. I'm just running Windows Live! Messenger.

According to my process viewer, can you help me finding something that could cause a malfunction of "auto-hide"

my desktop and processes
[image removed]

settings
[image removed]
please upload images to a faster server because i cant seem to download them and change the the images into thumbnails.

This post was edited on 01-14-2007 at 10:20 AM by TazDevil.
01-14-2007 10:19 AM
Pages: (38): « First « 12 13 14 15 [ 16 ] 17 18 19 20 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: