What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Latest version: 4.20.0159] HopperLive Final Released

Pages: (19): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 8 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   [Latest version: 4.20.0159] HopperLive Final Released
Author: Message:
Cloud Strife

Lifestream...

35 / Male / Flag
RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now
i was waiting for this since the testing starts :D this is the better plug inscript!!

Thanx Mnjul :grin:
[Image: firmaB.jpg]
07-06-2006 10:22 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now
quote:
Originally posted by cooldude_i06
Also, you can't remove the plugin normally ATM.
Since I load a DLL in the script, removing the script seems impossible and I think it's how Plus! works with scripts that has something to do with this. Actually, when Plus! fails to remove HopperLive, you can manually remove all the files in HopperLive directory but not the directory itself...I'll take a look into this, but don't hold your breath :(

quote:
Originally posted by tinpiliycfa
Also on the preset in the chat window, only 2  appears even tough I've made 4 ???
A preset...
* shows in Contact List window when it has a name, and its "scope" is not set to "Contacts in conversation window"
* shows in Conversation window when it has a name

I'll add a note beside the name field about this.

Graventhorp: HopperLive adds a menu in the Messenger Plus! Live icon in your contact list and conversation windows. Although some of HopperLive's functionalities are accessible through commands, I recommend you use its core interface: Hopper Control Center. The use of HCC is quite self-explanatory; feel free to reply if you have more questions :)
07-06-2006 02:22 PM
cloudhunter

36 / – / –
quote:
Originally posted by segosa
He does most of the work inside a DLL which also includes displaying the toasts and thus the 3 minute time limit is checked inside DLL and you won't be able to remove it.

If you really want to annoy your contacts it's not hard to make a script yourself which does that.

Nah I don't wanna annoy my contacts, I just hate having limits imposed on things I do. Anyhow for the vote:

3 Minutes seems a bit too long for me, 1 - 2 i think would be a reasonable ammount. But hey, not for me to decide ;)

Cloudy
[Image: cloudy.jpg]
Sig by pirateok/marisaok/marisa ;)
quote:
Originally posted by Moulin Rouge
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return

6670 days, 1 hour, 17 minutes, 48 seconds ago
07-06-2006 02:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
* Sunshine hops...hopperdihophophop

Just one question: if you want to see the popups you send yourself, does a specific notification need to be on? I have myself in my contactlist but hopping all shows the toasts to others but not me (i'd like to see what they look like when i put a message in etc. etc).
[Image: 25dr3o9]
07-06-2006 03:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Jerm

RE: RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now
quote:
Originally posted by AmbulanceX
Didn't work for me, not sure what really happened because i cant see my own toasts, although i have myself added. I tested it with others and all that happened was one toast came up with my name and nothing else, sometimes 2 or 3 toasts... ill keep trying, spam's stopping me though.. ha ha

I tested it with my friends also and all that happened was it toasted my name with the number of toasts that I selected but I cannot personalize the toasts.
07-06-2006 05:56 PM
Mnjul
forum super mod

plz wub me

– / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: HopperLive: Download Preview Release now
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
Just one question: if you want to see the popups you send yourself, does a specific notification need to be on? I have myself in my contactlist but hopping all shows the toasts to others but not me (i'd like to see what they look like when i put a message in etc. etc).
WLM seems to "block" your-own sign-in notifications..I think there is no option to re-enable it... :(

Shall I add a Preview function or something like "Generate toasts on this computer so that I can see them by myself"?

As for the AFP interval, I'm collecting usage statistics data :)

Jerm: your friends are probably using the custom names feature of WLM. Hopper is not able to change the custom names on your friend's side :)

This post was edited on 07-06-2006 at 05:58 PM by Mnjul.
07-06-2006 05:56 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
A good suggestion would be a preview buttion (y)

Just to verify it all looks good before you hop your contacts crazy :P
07-06-2006 06:06 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Mnjul
Shall I add a Preview function or something like "Generate toasts on this computer so that I can see them by myself"?
Yes, that would be nice...main thing for me though is that i'd like to verify all is working as should (testing point of view: does the message really get on the toasts, how does it look...without having to ask the other to take a screenshot).
[Image: 25dr3o9]
07-06-2006 06:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Jerm

i dont think that is the problem.  I asked my friends about it and they said that they didnt have me as a custom name.  i tried toasting myself since i have 2 email accounts and the result was the same as my friends described...only my name was toasted instead of the custom toast that i tried to do
07-06-2006 06:19 PM
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
Suggestion:

When your choosing the contacts that you want to see the toast[s], it should show their current status and therefore be able to put them in order (online at top ---> offline at bottom). :)
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
07-06-2006 07:12 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (19): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 8 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: