What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Trying to use theLaucnh?

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Trying to use theLaucnh?
Author: Message:
Yustme

40 / – / –
RE: RE: RE: Trying to use theLaucnh?
quote:
Originally posted by nicke157
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
That string can be found a lot in Core.js.

To add the fix suggested by aasselin you need to edit Core.js.

Find each line which contains:
    GetDWordValue(HKEY_CURRENT_USER, MPLkey, 'AllowMultiClients')
and change it to:
    GetDWordValue(HKEY_CURRENT_USER, MPLkey + '\\GlobalSettings', 'AllowMultiClients')
You should find 9 of such lines.

Do not change the line
    var MPLkey = 'SOFTWARE\\Patchou\\Messenger Plus! Live';
since the variable MPLKey will also be used in some other script files.

Note that this fix is not supported, nor properly tested by the original author of the script and you may not redistribute the modified version without the approval of the original author of this script.

Still doesn't works. :(

Hi,

Try my topic, see last post:

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=93819&pid=987429#pid987429
02-12-2010 11:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
L. Coyote

Captain Obvious

38 / Male / Flag
RE: Trying to use theLaucnh?
I don't recommend using theLaunch anymore. It still has issues with the Predefined Launcher (the window where you select which accounts to open.) (6)

The good news is that you can use a newer (less buggy (A)) version called theLaunch Lite. :D

However, today I solved the false vs null issue in theLaunch. I, too, believe I fixed that a long time ago. :-/ The probable cause is that I used to have a folder full of different past, present, future versions, and somehow I misplaced the fixed version, and carried the non-fix until today. :^)

A few weeks ago I re-uploaded the packages, but today I realized the files were encoded incorrectly, and thus, the Interfaces.xml file (the pretty (important) windows) was not being read/accepted by Plus! *sigh* 8-) Today I double-checked, and now all files should be correctly encoded.

I don't use WLM as much as I used to (or at all), so I have to rely on reports, in order to re-install WLM, re-download the scripts, and try to replicate issues. I rather look at LOLcats. :P (@)

Anyway, thanks a lot for reporting. Check out the website in my profile, which is where all updates are located. (Y)

Hack, hack, hack!
Finally became a Systems Analyst! :spam:

02-13-2010 07:48 PM
Yustme

40 / – / –
RE: RE: Trying to use theLaucnh?
quote:
Originally posted by L. Coyote
I don't recommend using theLaunch anymore. It still has issues with the Predefined Launcher (the window where you select which accounts to open.) (6)

The good news is that you can use a newer (less buggy (A)) version called theLaunch Lite. :D

However, today I solved the false vs null issue in theLaunch. I, too, believe I fixed that a long time ago. :-/ The probable cause is that I used to have a folder full of different past, present, future versions, and somehow I misplaced the fixed version, and carried the non-fix until today. :^)

A few weeks ago I re-uploaded the packages, but today I realized the files were encoded incorrectly, and thus, the Interfaces.xml file (the pretty (important) windows) was not being read/accepted by Plus! *sigh* 8-) Today I double-checked, and now all files should be correctly encoded.

I don't use WLM as much as I used to (or at all), so I have to rely on reports, in order to re-install WLM, re-download the scripts, and try to replicate issues. I rather look at LOLcats. :P (@)

Anyway, thanks a lot for reporting. Check out the website in my profile, which is where all updates are located. (Y)

Hi,

Heh then we got something in common! I fixed more bugs in that code, something else in that _RegistryObj.js file IIRC. It worked until I did a registry clean up!

I was trying to make my own script. But since you got one that is working, I mind as well take yours and save me the hassle of making one instead! :D

Nice coded, very clean too. Unlike the original one. You better keep this up to date mate! :P

Thanks!

Edit:

Btw, I need more accounts to sign in. With the old version, I just added the email addresses behind the last one in the emailList in the registry. In the settings of thelaunch key.

I also expanded the interface for more input fields. Both way didn't work for me. Did you hard coded a max somewhere in the code?

This post was edited on 02-13-2010 at 09:45 PM by Yustme.
02-13-2010 09:33 PM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Trying to use theLaucnh?
quote:
Originally posted by TheLaunch site
Accept no imitations! This is the only official theLaunch and theLaunch Lite scripts website! It is even more up-to-date than the MsgPlus! Scripts Database
:( I take it I might as well remove it?

This post was edited on 02-16-2010 at 10:39 AM by Menthix.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
02-16-2010 10:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: