What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Updated] AorSCS - Alone or Several Contacts Sender - Now with rename file feature!

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
[Updated] AorSCS - Alone or Several Contacts Sender - Now with rename file feature!
Author: Message:
MattyRid
Veteran Member

Red Bull Racing Australia

– / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] AorSCS - Alone Or Several Contacts Sender
Nice script!! However, my Anti-Virus software (Trend Micro) has detected the updater.exe file as a "Possible Virus", so perhaps something that needs to be sorted out for the next release.
Red Bull Racing Australia - Triple Eight Race Engineering - Holden
08-21-2006 09:05 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Yil2201

MsgPlus! Live Lover

32 / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Release] AorSCS - Alone Or Several Contacts Sender
That's strange, there isn't ANY virus in my script! But the updater.Exe file connect to my server when you execute it, so maybe Trend Micro take this for hacking ... I have no news about the addition in the script database of my script ... if MenthiX reads this message ... Please Add :P. Again, as i'm working on next release, you can give me some ideas which would be cool for the script ;)

See you!
OK, the script was updated to Version 1.6.1. Go to the first post to see what's new!! Enjoy the new version, and thanks to MattyRid, i added a message in the updater to say that could be a virus alert ;)

See you;)
[Image: sign.png]
08-21-2006 09:40 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Yil2201

MsgPlus! Live Lover

32 / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Updated] AorSCS - Alone or Several Contacts Sender - Now with rename file featur
Hi all! A new version of AorSCS is avalaible today. It's called version 1.7 because there isn't a lot of new things in the code. I just made it compatible with new version of Plus! Live, and it is working really well.
Also, the Note message is sent like an action message in this version so it is "MyName said about this file : MyDescription", better. A bug was fixed in the updater and I improved my english also ;) I'm in the contest, so if you like my script, think it useful or orginal, it would be great if you vote for it ;) it cans really help me :)

You can download the new version from the database ;)

See you, Yil.

Once again : Any idea or question ... just ask.
12-01-2006 07:12 PM
MicroWay

Do you want me? Try to get me!

36 / Male / Flag
RE: [Updated] AorSCS - Alone or Several Contacts Sender - Now with rename file feature!
Thanks!!!
;)(Y)

Suggestion:
When clicked "Check for Updates", remake the message of the toast and make the toast, when clicked, open the file...
Or if it's not possible, try to make this: When clicked "Check for updates", make the script "see" for it and display the toast saying that is/isn't a new version
:)

This post was edited on 12-02-2006 at 12:54 AM by MicroWay.
12-02-2006 12:47 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [Updated] AorSCS - Alone or Several Contacts Sender - Now with rename file featur
[OFF TOPIC]

quote:
Originally posted by Yil2201
I'm in the contest, so if you like my script, think it useful or orginal, it would be great if you vote for it,  it cans really help me
Votes do not count in the competition.

[/OFF TOPIC]

This post was edited on 12-04-2006 at 03:50 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
12-02-2006 02:25 AM
Yil2201

MsgPlus! Live Lover

32 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: [Updated] AorSCS - Alone or Several Contacts Sender - Now with rename file fe
quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay
Thanks!!!
;)(Y)

Suggestion:
When clicked "Check for Updates", remake the message of the toast and make the toast, when clicked, open the file...
Or if it's not possible, try to make this: When clicked "Check for updates", make the script "see" for it and display the toast saying that is/isn't a new version
:)

Yep i was working on it for this release, but it didn't work so i released it, and i'm waiting for help to do that ... ;)

See you
12-02-2006 07:28 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: