What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Event/Sound/Toast Notifications Disabled & Desktop Contact Problem in 4.0.1.240

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
1 votes - 4 average   Event/Sound/Toast Notifications Disabled & Desktop Contact Problem in 4.0.1.240
Author: Message:
hiqbal

Naive

43 / Male / –
Shocked  RE: Event/Sound/Toast Notifications Disabled & Desktop Contact Problem in 4.0.1.240
Dear Patchou,

Just to notify you that I did some research on the problem with a different contact coming on display desktop option.

What happens is that it has something to do with Windows Live Contatcs or something with Hotmail, Windows Live Mail Integration.

For Example: I have 2 email addresses, abc@hotmail.com and xyz@hotmail.com and the one configured in Work Email is selected on desktop.

One more thing, when in the contact list I select the cotact xyx@hotmail.com to send email messenger menu shows me his other email abc@hotmail.com. The other email is the same which comes on desktop if we select the option from messenger extra menu.

If we directly from the Desktop Contacts options from Messenger Plus! and check/uncheck contacts then this problem does not happen!

Regards,

hiqbal
[Image: hiqbal.png]
08-07-2006 01:35 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: