What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Your views: Life after death?

Pages: (8): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Your views: Life after death?
Author: Message:
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Your views: Life after death?
Well I have noticed very recently how opinionated some members of these forums can be. As a result we have had some great discussions about life which have started from random topics. So I think we can start a number of topics where you can post your opinion on a certain subject. I do think some people's views here are very good and I would like to hear them, truthfully.

So let me get the ball rolling with life after death. Do you believe in it? What do you think happens when you die? etc, I am just curious to know what some of you believe and why you believe it.

I expect Traxtor will turn racist again, Segosa to complain about religion and Time just to take the general piss :cheesy:. Btw admins keep this in GCC, it's not spam and maybe useful to refer to later on.
07-19-2006 07:00 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
RE: Your views: Life after death?
hmmm, I believe it is something after death. But what, I simply don't know.

But there got to be something, it can't just be... nothing? Black screen maybe... :)

:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
07-19-2006 07:03 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
I'd like to believe it, but TBH I just don't think anything supernatural is not true at the end of the day. When you die, you die. Nothing happens. Or maybe what Nitrolinken said, I don't really know. Guess we'll find out one day won't we :) Once your dead, you can't tell anyone about it :P So no one actually knows, just guessing :P

That's just my opinion, hope I didn't offend anyone.

This post was edited on 07-19-2006 at 07:07 PM by Chris4.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
07-19-2006 07:06 PM
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Your views: Life after death?
If you have ever saw somebody die, I mean someone old, in hospital kind of thing. Well it's a weird feeling seeing someone who has been here so long just stop. I mean stop, bam, gone. And then you wonder what just happened, did their brain just stop? Is it still working? Has it become something else? I mean how did we end up here, the universe is so big and complicated, something must of made it, and why is it there?
07-19-2006 07:10 PM
segosa
Community's Choice

Well I was about to make a nice post and then I read absorbation's spot-on prediction and can't be bothered anymore.

Bah.
The previous sentence is false. The following sentence is true.
07-19-2006 07:14 PM
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
If you have ever saw somebody die, I mean someone old, in hospital kind of thing. Well it's a weird feeling seeing someone who has been here so long just stop. I mean stop, bam, gone. And then you wonder what just happened, did their brain just stop? Is it still working? Has it become something else? I mean how did we end up here, the universe is so big and complicated, something must of made it, and why is it there?

Wow that's deep.

I believe that there must be something, but then again there isn't anything befor your born so what would there be after?

I suppose there isn't anyway of knowing. Maybe you get reincarnated but hmmm i doubt it.

I just don't see how you can just "STOP". I mean were do you go?
[Image: jumbled.png]
07-19-2006 07:15 PM
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Your views: Life after death?
It's just something we can't grasp. Death is a strange thing, it's happened to billions and billions of us, but those still here still don't know what happens. People are afraid of death, but if your not existing anymore, what is there to be afraid of?
quote:
Originally posted by segosa
Well I was about to make a nice post and then I read absorbation's spot-on prediction and can't be bothered anymore.

Bah.
Still post it. I want everyone's views no matter what you believe :).
07-19-2006 07:19 PM
Thor
Veteran Member

Awwwwwwww.

31 / – / Flag
Hmmm... I sometimes wonder how the universe started. A couple years ago some in my family died in a fire...  Usually we used to sim him everyday, and suddenly it was so empty..
And noone lives to tell the tale.. :(
:plus4: Translation guidelines for Messenger Plus! Live
I'm no longer around this town, but I miss the community dearly. You can always find me lurking in #banana, or at
nitrolinken.net.
07-19-2006 07:21 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
dramado

where do you go when you die?
where did you come from before you were born?

a dead body is simply a broken human. we're like machines. I don't believe anything happens.
07-19-2006 07:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
segosa
Community's Choice

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
quote:
Originally posted by segosa

Bah.
Still post it. I want everyone's views no matter what you believe :).

I haven't got enough energy to think right now, so no.

Anyway...

Why? Why does there have to be something? Why can't people accept that you die? Why does everyone constantly look for a reason? A reason for living: God. A reason for dying: the afterlife/heaven. Maybe people are so afraid of death that they need to come up with a reason not to be afraid of it.

This post was edited on 07-19-2006 at 07:26 PM by segosa.
The previous sentence is false. The following sentence is true.
07-19-2006 07:22 PM
Pages: (8): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: