What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Your Views: Abortion

Pages: (5): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
Your Views: Abortion
Author: Message:
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Your Views: Abortion
Now this is the 3rd your views thread. I don't want them to be that often, but this is an issue I think we could really talk about. Abortion, highly debatable, When does life begin? Would you get an abortion? Does rape count for an abortion?

I personally don't agree with it what-so-ever. I believe life begins from conception and therefore abortion is murder. I mean is it the baby's fault? No it's not, you are killing something because it may slightly effect your life, despite it probably will bring you happiness ...
07-22-2006 04:43 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
RE: Your Views: Abortion
abortion based on gender discrimination is evil. but in cases like rape, it should be alrite, its not the girl's fault after all and she should not suffer throughout her life bcos of it.
07-22-2006 04:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Your Views: Abortion
The thing about abortion and rape is what is the lesser of two evils? I mean is it worse to kill a baby or make a mother raise something that she could despise. Then again, she does not have to raise it. To be honest I would not know how bad it would feel, I mean some handle rape very very bad.
07-22-2006 04:49 PM
Kenji
Veteran Member

Previously: Dazmatic, Dazzy, :zippy:

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Rubber Stamp
abortion based on gender discrimination is evil. but in cases like rape, it should be alrite, its not the girl's fault after all and she should not suffer throughout her life bcos of it.
if the girl has been raped she should be able to have abortion if she wishes to, if its not rape it should be illegal, loads of women want children and cant get them, like my cousin, shes 21, she cant have children. instead of abortion they should be put up for abortion(whoops) adoption for people like my cousin.

This post was edited on 07-22-2006 at 04:52 PM by Kenji.
07-22-2006 04:49 PM
saralk
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
If you woke up in a hospital bed, and there were tubes going from you to a person next to you in the bed, then someone said to you that you need to stay here for 9 months in order for that person to survive.

Would you feel morally obligated to stay in the bed knowing that you would suffer no physical harm?
07-22-2006 04:52 PM
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
but how can we say what the child might feel like, being raised by someone other than your biological parents?
07-22-2006 04:53 PM
GiantSpider
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
Abortion is right, people have the right to choose if they want a child or not. Life begins at birth & not before. Abortion isn't evil nor is contraception.
07-22-2006 04:54 PM
Supersonicdarky
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
1) we already had this discussion before
2) we had it in school a few weeks before it ended
3) i think its alright until you are over 2 or 3 months into pregnancy since its still a part of the female andif she wants to she can get rid of it, there's no law against not allowed cutting your own body parts off so abortion is alrite. and life starts when you're born because you dont have a birth nor a birth cerificate :/
07-22-2006 04:54 PM
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Your Views: Abortion
quote:
Originally posted by GiantSpider
Abortion is right, people have the right to choose if they want a child or not. Life begins at birth & not before. Abortion isn't evil nor is contraception.

Does the child chose though? Imagine if you were that child, that's your only life gone.
07-22-2006 04:57 PM
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
the child cannot decide at that stage. it doesnt have a life then, literally. its just a blob of mass. it cant think, feel and act human.
07-22-2006 04:59 PM
Pages: (5): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: