What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Screenshot Sender 5 Release Candidate 1 RELEASED (2011-09-06)!

Pages: (37): « First « 26 27 28 29 [ 30 ] 31 32 33 34 » Last »
7 votes - 4.43 average   Screenshot Sender 5 Release Candidate 1 RELEASED (2011-09-06)!
Author: Message:
Basilis
Veteran Member

Olympiacos CFP

30 / Male / Flag
RE: Screenshot Sender 5 Development News
The new preferences panel is awesome and looks very easy to use. And some of the new features seem to be great! :)
[Image: logo1nu1.png]
08-07-2008 08:04 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
Ah, good to hear something from you matty! I was already worrying that you'd never let the world know what you're working on. :P

I do have to inform you all that the preferences panel isn't functioning yet. Matty asked me to integrate the new windows to work in the script so he can focus on the actual features, but I haven't found time yet to start working on that. The screenshot you see is quite complete, so I think you can expect to see that in a public release. I'm personally not fully happy with some of the other different panels, so I think those will still change. But because you haven't seen those yet... you won't even know! :P Oh yeh, if you haven't noticed yet: we're going for the Tango icon style! :D

An interesting thing is that we're aiming for perfect RTL support in the interfaces. In the progress of doing this, we already found some problems with Plus! Live itself. To give an example: the navigation buttons you see in the screenshot are ButtonControls with the StandardLook template "Transparent2". This is exactly the same as "Transparent", but that one has some positioning problems in RTL which "Transparent2" doesn't have. Very strange indeed, but that's just to give you an idea of how weird it is to get RTL working properly. :^)

Anyway, I'm still on holidays at Madeira until the 11th of August, from then there are twenty more days of summer holidays which I can use to get the Screenshot Sender 5 interfaces working. :)

This post was edited on 08-07-2008 at 09:20 AM by Matti.
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
08-07-2008 09:17 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
Old :p Still, looking good (Y)

quote:
Originally posted by matty
DO NOT ask to be a beta tester

Can I?  (A) lol jk
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
08-07-2008 01:07 PM
John Anderton
Elite Member

36 / Male / Flag
Looking forward to a release :)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
08-07-2008 01:46 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
Not sure if this has been brought up before, but when taking a full screen screenshot to save or send to a friend, and the primary monitor is on the right in display settings, it does not take a screenshot of the left monitor instead leaves a black hole, sorry if this has been reported (Y)
...there used to be a signature here :)
11-02-2008 11:33 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
Not sure if this has been brought up before, but when taking a full screen screenshot to save or send to a friend, and the primary monitor is on the right in display settings, it does not take a screenshot of the left monitor instead leaves a black hole, sorry if this has been reported (Y)
While this may not have been intentional, it has been fixed as I just tried it :p.
11-02-2008 02:58 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Screenshot Sender 5 Development News
Full support for multiple monitors was something we wanted to fix. It never fully worked correctly. Since then has been fixed :)

dodgy sam wanting the unfinished alpha...
11-02-2008 03:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Full support for multiple monitors was something we wanted to fix. It never fully worked correctly. Since then has been fixed :)

dodgy sam wanting the unfinished alpha...
Lol thanks for the update, hope to see a release with atleast this fix soon (Y) :)
...there used to be a signature here :)
11-02-2008 04:03 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Screenshot Sender 5 Development News
quote:
Lol thanks for the update, hope to see a release with atleast this fix soon (Y) :)
Well the script has been going through a complete overhaul and is almost complete. I can not just release this version because a few things are yet to be coded.
11-02-2008 05:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
quote:
Well the script has been going through a complete overhaul and is almost complete. I can not just release this version because a few things are yet to be coded.
Great news matty... keep going!!!
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
11-03-2008 01:50 PM
Pages: (37): « First « 26 27 28 29 [ 30 ] 31 32 33 34 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: