What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Screenshot Sender 5 Release Candidate 1 RELEASED (2011-09-06)!

Pages: (37): « First « 31 32 33 34 [ 35 ] 36 37 » Last »
7 votes - 4.43 average   Screenshot Sender 5 Release Candidate 1 RELEASED (2011-09-06)!
Author: Message:
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Screenshot Sender 5 Public Beta RELEASED!
quote:
Originally posted by Mauron
Is it possible to translate it in this phase?
We'd suggest not to translate yet. We're still planning to add more features which will require new or changed translations. Translating at this moment would be a waste of time and effort, we'll let you know when we're looking for translations.
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
03-26-2010 07:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Mauron

Ore wa yami desu

– / Male / Flag
If you still haven't an Italian translator, I'll book for this employ!

This post was edited on 03-26-2010 at 07:48 PM by Mauron.
03-26-2010 07:46 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Matti
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but the option to screenshot by pointing to is not working for me (on my sister's laptop, windows vista, latest version of WLM and MP!L beta)
Could you provide us with some extra information? How exactly are you trying to use it? Does the script debugger say anything unusual?

After you select Point-Click-Capture from the script menu or send the /sspcc or /ssspcc command, you should just click on the window on the screen to capture it. (The mechanic behind it is a full-screen window with very low opacity being opened which captures the click position and then finds the window where the click was in.)
That's exactly what I did matti... I am doing that test on my sister's laptop.. when I have a few free time with it I will make further tests and let you know...
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
03-26-2010 09:17 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Mauron

Ore wa yami desu

– / Male / Flag
I can't manage to download the script anymore. :\
05-17-2010 06:19 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Screenshot Sender 5 Public Beta RELEASED!
Weird, nothing has changed on the site. I will take a look and fix it.

Resolved now.

This post was edited on 05-17-2010 at 06:52 PM by matty.
05-17-2010 06:50 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Mauron

Ore wa yami desu

– / Male / Flag
Thank you very much.

This post was edited on 05-17-2010 at 07:39 PM by Mauron.
05-17-2010 07:38 PM
Chancer

34 / Male / Flag
Is it just me or "Preferences" won't open when you add another language folder?

Update: it's working now. Weird.

This post was edited on 05-19-2010 at 09:07 PM by Chancer.
05-18-2010 01:48 AM
V@no

sexy

Woohoo! I'm so exited to see a new version. I've been addicted to v4 for so long unfortunately it was buggy on W7.
Testing now v5, so far I'm impressed. A few minor quirks here and there, but nothing major.

The first quirk I noticed is when you add hotkeys, the second hotkey will get double in the list of available actions, third hotkey will get tripple and so on. Other words every time a window for new hotkey is opened a list of available actions is being appended to the previous list.
The fix is simple:
In WindowHandlers\PrefHotkeys_handler.js find two times:
Javascript code:
            for (var i=0; i<10; ++i) {

Insert above:
Javascript code:
            if (!tWnd.Combo_GetCount('cboActions'))

The filename tags is extremely limited and there is a very easy way to add user-defined date/time tags such as !yyyyMMdd which will be replaced by 20101126
For that all you need is have date.js file and add one line in classes\__session_images.php above
Javascript code:
        return (bOverlayText?sFile:sFile.replace(/[\\/:*>""<>\|]/g, ''));

This line:
Javascript code:
      sFile = sFile.replace(new RegExp("!([a-zA-Z]+)","g"),function(a,b){return new Date().format(b)});

A couple feature requests:

- a tag for filename that would be replaced by window title and/or process of the window
- when sending a screenshot automatically preselect last user I was chatting with
- automatically refresh image when it's being edited (I guess checking modified timestamp every NN sec would not be too much of burden for the system)

Thank you very much for this very useful script!

P.S.
Do we have to periodically visit this topic/screenshotsender.com for new versions or the script has auto update feature? (I only saw counter feature so far)

This post was edited on 11-27-2010 at 10:28 PM by V@no.
11-27-2010 02:38 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Screenshot Sender 5 Public Beta RELEASED!
Thanks V@no for the compliments. We certainly put a lot of effort into this release (as you can see). We can certainly add more tags in the next release and I like the idea of preselecting the last user.
11-27-2010 02:47 AM
V@no

sexy

Indeed you put a lot of effort into this!

You replied faster then I could add more to my previous post ;):

• There is seems to be a problem with multi monitor setups. I use these monitor settings:
    [Image: displaysettings.png]
    Both monitors have the same resolution, the second monitor is on left.
    SS5 counter is displayed on the second monitor (IMO it's a little inconvenience) and only bottom half of it is visible, the top half is above the top edge of the screen.

But the weirdest effect I get is when capturing fullscreen:

[Image: fullscreenc.th.png]
    It captures both screens with over then double size in height (3200x2800, supposed actual size: 3200x1200)
    [EDIT]after I made that screenshot I realized that I had second monitor shifted 1 pixel down in the settings (see first screenshot above) that explains why counter gets cut off. Even after I fixed the display settings, it fixed the counter, but finale size still 3200x2800. Restarting WLM  didn't help.[/EDIT]

• What does "Register the print screen key as a hotkey" do? I don't see any changes when it's selected or not...

• Also, it might be a good idea to check if selected hotkey is already in use and give user a choice to proceed or not?

• Would be nice have an option to turn on/off some kind of indication of currently selected action (especially when used hotkey for "point-click-capture"), the indication could be an icon or word where the counter would be.

• since there is an option at preview window to change jpeg compression, perhaps its possible add ability select which format user want send/save this screenshot in (png/jpg/etc)

• "Save image as" at preview window should remember last selected folder and use filename as specified in settings (not *.png)

This post was edited on 11-27-2010 at 04:00 AM by V@no.
11-27-2010 03:59 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (37): « First « 31 32 33 34 [ 35 ] 36 37 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: