What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » 911 version 2 prevented?

Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
911 version 2 prevented?
Author: Message:
ddunk
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: 911 version 2 prevented?
quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
because before the flight, you could dip the book in kerosene, and on the flight, start it with two sticks.

DUH

Bravo you just proved you have an IQ of a fly. The obvious reason would be because explosives can be stored in books, even gun cotton (a highly flammable material that when lit burns so fast it explodes) can be stored in the pages which would get past the x-ray.
So why hasn't this happened before? If it's so easy, someone somewhere probably would have done it by now. Oh wait, I forgot, there's no reason to increase security until after you arrest the terrorists. Gotcha.
08-11-2006 09:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
Bravo you just proved you have an IQ of a fly. The obvious reason would be because explosives can be stored in books, even gun cotton (a highly flammable material that when lit burns so fast it explodes) can be stored in the pages which would get past the x-ray.

just to straighten things out, were you unaware i was being sarcastic, or aware of it but just saying that to make me look dumb? either way, i'm _sure_ you've proven your ignorance. congratulations!
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
08-11-2006 09:57 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
DJeX
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by ddunk
So why hasn't this happened before?

It has. Years back a man stuffed a doll with gun cotton. The explosion wasn't big enough but it did manage to kill one person and injour others.
[Image: top.gif]
08-11-2006 10:14 PM
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Plik
Thank god Discrate isn't running a country.
Its narrow minded people like you who are the irritant to the dodgy terrorist type people
thats why terrorists exist.. to kill this people!!!!

This post was edited on 08-21-2006 at 01:39 AM by Voldemort.
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
08-21-2006 01:38 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Nagamasa
Skinning Contest Winner

30 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata

thing is as well... its not like this is going to happen over the sea... they would do it when they are approaching a certain city. This way they get as much destruction as possible by chrashing it into the place.

Well yeah i would imagine they are going to do it on approach and that is how i thought they would do it. not that i want them to blow up the plane but it would be interesting to see them do it.

It was going to involve tens of planes in the attack, and if they all explodes over the Atlantic, there is more of a chance that they are all going to suceed as the bombing liquids may not be 100% ready before they all divert.

And it affects a lot more countries all ways when bombed over International Airspace (its International, duh) rather than on approach and departure as only 1 country is affected directly.

If it was bombed like the 9-11, it would take a lot more training to steer a plane into a building, and hijacking skills. If it was as simple as using a camera light and a bottle of some substance, more people can be used and costs will be lowered.

quote:
To stop all the attacks in america and the uk, they should stop all muslims coming into the countrie for about 3 years and that will stop the attacks.

That would be predjudice/racist which is against both the American Consitution (I think) and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. And 3 years later, they still go bombing, but on an A380.

But then, doesnt matter. It can be a transit person from Dubai to NY via London. You can still bomb a plane between NY and London as you dont pass immigration to transit.

This post was edited on 08-21-2006 at 01:12 PM by Nagamasa.
[Image: unled1uo.png]
Joined this forum 6546 days, 18 hours, 52 minutes, 23 seconds ago.

08-21-2006 01:11 PM
Rubber Stamp

It Was Never Random

34 / Male / –
quote:

To stop all the attacks in america and the uk, they should stop all muslims coming into the countrie for about 3 years and that will stop the attacks.

plus, america and uk arent the only countries in the world.
08-25-2006 03:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: