What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Chat Logging not logging all chats

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
Chat Logging not logging all chats
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Chat Logging not logging all chats
Patchou said that this is a Messenger bug, not Plus! bug, here: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=81...d=883896#pid883896

Or I am mistaken.
04-18-2008 08:28 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
bradrobbo

RE: RE: Chat Logging not logging all chats
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
This bug may be fixed in the next version of MEssenger Plus!. If it is not, please post again, thanks :).

yay!...(Y) i have this same problem (its with using txt file logging rather than the new one (i don't like it,(N) laggy to open and it didn't copy the smileys (at first at least, it may now i've not used it, i think the txt file is nicer anyway)

My version info:
Windows XP Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600)
Windows Live Messenger 8.5.1018
Messenger Plus! Live 4.60.0.324

It's the first line of chat that a contact sends that isn't logged, first line/message of a new window.
04-25-2008 09:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
bradrobbo

I hope that was enough information that i gave... was it? anything else you need to know, like what settings i have for chat logs, i will be happy to supply you with :).

Its continually an annoyance and I just decided to come back to this thread now to see if there's any news on it =).
06-04-2008 05:49 PM
timothyholt506

I am getting a very annoying problem where it sometimes doesn't log any of the conversation at all if the conversation is started by my contact. The Plus button in the conversation window doesn't even work when I get this problem and have to close and reopen the window. I am using the latest version of Plus. Windows Live Messenger didn't even save my last conversation to the message history so it was completely lost. I am very annoyed with the reliability of chat logging. Is there any workaround for this problem?

This post was edited on 07-10-2008 at 01:28 PM by timothyholt506.
07-09-2008 04:34 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by timothyholt506
I am getting a very annoying problem where it sometimes doesn't log any of the conversation at all if the conversation is started by my contact. The Plus button in the conversation window doesn't even work when I get this problem and have to close and reopen the window. I am using the latest version of Plus. Windows Live Messenger didn't even save my last conversation to the message history so it was completely lost. I am very annoyed with the reliability of chat logging. Is there any workaround for this problem?
The reason that the Plus! icon didn't even worked is a strong indication that something is preventing Plus! from working properly. So check if you don't have any other programs running at that moment which could prevent the proper workings of Plus!, like anti-virus stuff, other Messenger or Windows addons or patches, etc
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
07-11-2008 04:35 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: