What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
Author: Message:
brian

– / Male / –
RE: RE: RE: RE: Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus

quote:
Topic Title
Send your messages out to the people of the year 52,008!

;)

HOLY FUCK ITS JESUS
08-21-2006 11:53 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jimcando

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
I think leaving it for 50,00 years is a bit too long. It's too likely that we won't still be here to read it or we will have 'forgotten' about it and will just go to waste. Oh, and hardly anyone will be able to read English or whatever languages the messages have been written in.
That said, it would still be very cool, and I'm gonna write something just incase :D

This post was edited on 08-22-2006 at 12:01 AM by Jimcando.
08-21-2006 11:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
Should be more like... 1,000 years, I think.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
08-22-2006 12:48 AM
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
patchou should submit a copy of the current Plus! live version, so in 50,000 years they can see what the original plus! live looks like, because we all know plus will always be alive:P
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6642 days, 6 hours, 29 minutes, 16 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
08-22-2006 01:01 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
quote:
Originally posted by Jurassic_Ice
how is that spam? what is wrong with you
it was a lame joke >(

*-)
[Image: jaursicice.png]
08-22-2006 04:03 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
Should be more like... 1,000 years, I think.

me too.
50,008 seems to be a little ridiculous.
and what if it gets hit by space junk? that'd suck

i dont really have anything to say :\
too bad we wont be alive when it's released, it'd be released on the internet (or whatever it will be then) like the aol users search things hahah
08-22-2006 04:50 AM
dylan!

l33t p4int3r

– / Male / Flag
maybe before we die they will make something so we can live for 52,000 years then we could see what we all put that long ago:O... naw:sad: I'm writing mine now :(

EDIT: I'm done now and here it is at 3005 characters long of utter boringness
quote:
Originally posted by weird site
My name is Dylan, I live in Saskatchewan, Canada and right now the current method of going places is a bicycle, automobiles with wheels and walking. The way lots of these cars run now is by gas or petrol or whatever you want to call it. the current price where I live is over 1$ a lettre. I'm going into grade nine at a highschool(grades 9 -12) near my house(where people live. School(where people learn) is sooo hard for me because I'm lazy and don't like to do work and I don't like waking up early in the morning. The world today has lots of different cultures and languages of people.(I doubt there will be white people speaking english when someone reads this(other than on the MsgPlus! forums where I will show other people what I wrote here when I'm done) because it seems today black people are taking over everything(no offense) and we shgare our sports and stuff even though its fair because we stole their land... but I still think they should go to school and learn enough to invent their own cool sport that we can take over and I don't think that it will be long before they totally take over and start killing all the white/yellow/orange/green people until its just them left standing, and then they will by then decided to speak one language throughout the whole world(we today are gay and stupid and don't do this... it would make things easier) and it wont be english so I doubt you will be able to read this and if it is english you guys will probably forget about this and not get it or it will land on earth and you'll all be like WTF MATE in whatever language you speak and then open it and be like WTF mate again... and if this doesn't happen (HOPEFULLY) by the time this should be opened you guys will live on a totally different planet way far away...well I think I'm done btching and moaning about how the world sucks today and how I hope you change it or ditch it and move to a new planet and take pictures of us loving white people and want to be like us because it will be a hell of alot hotter on that planet and you will paint yourselves white to be cool and it will become a new trend and then everyone will be white on the outside but black on the inside(LIKE MICHEAL JACKSON) I hope you guys always remmeber him and keep pictures of him around... but I doubt it because elvis was popular and hes like forgotten already enless your some elvis fanatic and totally obsessed.. and incase you don't know who elvis is he was a very famous singer like 30 years ago from now(the year 2006) and I also hope you get this letter because its  fuckign annoying to type this whole thing when I really am doubting this being read in over 50 000 years... and my finger is getting really really sore so I'm going to post this at home(msgplus forums!) and see what everyone else has to say about my utter boringness and since I use ( and ) alot I think I might have opened too many and not closed them so I'll add a couple extras right away btu I'm writing until I wrote 3000 characters.. well its more than 3000 now so bye and )

This post was edited on 08-22-2006 at 07:27 AM by dylan!.
08-22-2006 07:08 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ShawnZ
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
I copied a bunch of first sections of wikipedia articles, but now i realize I probably should have submitted DeCSS in several languages :p
Spoiler:
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
the game.
08-22-2006 07:59 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
Tis cool but i don't have a fuxing clue what to write.

Maybe we should screw with them and say stuff like "I was president of <insert country here>." And make yourself sound really good. :P

Maybe input my current computer specs *-)

[Image: jumbled.png]
08-22-2006 08:22 AM
saralk
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
I wrote this...

quote:
I was sitting on the computer, thinking what I should write here, and I was thinking so hard, that I got a headache because I got one headache, my mom got scared And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I begged and pleaded with her the other day, But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way, She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket, I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it. First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of bel-air livin like, Hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later, Looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
08-22-2006 08:42 AM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] 4 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: