What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
Author: Message:
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
* aNILEator imagiens bionic patchou still coding away in 50,000 years time :P
08-22-2006 08:59 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
dylan!

l33t p4int3r

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
I got one headache, my mom got scared And said youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air. I begged and pleaded with her the other day, But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way, She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket, I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it. First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of bel-air livin like, Hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later, Looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of be

:lol:
08-22-2006 09:14 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Zahid™

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by brian
HOLY FUCK ITS JESUS
quote:
I wrote this...

quote:
I was sitting on the computer, thinking what I should write here, and I was thinking so hard, that I got a headache because I got one headache, my mom got scared And said youre moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air. I begged and pleaded with her the other day, But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way, She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket, I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it. First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of bel-air livin like, Hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later, Looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air

:lol:, but you made some spelling mistakes.
[Image: Zahid.png]
08-22-2006 09:20 AM
saralk
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Zahid™
, but you made some spelling mistakes.

I got the lyrics of some site, I didn't proof read it.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
08-22-2006 09:36 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
my message:
quote:
To whoever or whatever is living on Earth now. On behalf of most of the humans currently on Earth, we're sorry for using up all the oil on Earth and poluting Earth so badly that you will probably be living in some prolonged ice-age or something similar and barely surviving. Otherwise, I think this message will be read by no-one because you have all left Earth thanks to us destroying it for you. I hope Mars is a nice place to live on.

If time machines exist while you are reading this then please come back to the the 22nd of August 2006 at 15:00 to a place called Vlodrop in The Netherlands and show me, because I don't believe that time machines could ever exist. If you don't come then that either means that this message never reached anyone, time machines don't exist around the year 50'000 or you're just too lazy.

If a robot is reading this and robots rule the Earth and have killed off all humans then damn you! How could you kill off your creators? Well, easily, you're robots. But you still suck.

If Earth is a nice place to live on and everyone is happy then congratulations. Have a nice life, whoever is reading this, and try looking me up in historical records to see what I have accomplished in life. (Since I don't know yet as I am currently only 21 years of age.)
:P

[Image: johnsig02.png]
08-22-2006 10:22 AM
Jesus
Scripting Contest Winner

Koffie, my cat ;)

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
quote:
Originally posted by John
my message:
quote:

If Earth is a nice place to live on and everyone is happy then congratulations. Have a nice life, whoever is reading this, and try looking me up in historical records to see what I have accomplished in life. (Since I don't know yet as I am currently only 21 years of age.)
:P

how can they look you up if they don't know your name??^o)
08-22-2006 10:38 AM
Kenji
Veteran Member

Previously: Dazmatic, Dazzy, :zippy:

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Jesus
how can they look you up if they don't know your name??^o)
You have to put your full name in the boxes :P
08-22-2006 10:41 AM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
lmfao thats cool :P a long long long way away though which really sux :( i like the bel-air and johns though lol, i might submit one if i can be bothered *-)
...there used to be a signature here :)
08-22-2006 10:48 AM
Jesus
Scripting Contest Winner

Koffie, my cat ;)

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
quote:
Originally posted by Dazmatic
You have to put your full name in the boxes :P

I didn't submit anything so I didn't know
Do they send the names with the messages too? I thought I read they'd be removed...

edit: my bad :$
quote:
Wikipedia
Once the satellite is launched, the messages with personal names removed will be made freely available on the web.

This post was edited on 08-22-2006 at 10:59 AM by Jesus.
08-22-2006 10:58 AM
Jurassic_Ice

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Send your messages out to the people of the year 50,008!
quote:
Originally posted by pirateok
quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
Should be more like... 1,000 years, I think.

me too.
50,008 seems to be a little ridiculous.
and what if it gets hit by space junk? that'd suck

i dont really have anything to say :\
too bad we wont be alive when it's released, it'd be released on the internet (or whatever it will be then) like the aol users search things hahah

The satellite itself is a hollow sphere 80 cm in diameter. It has two large wings, which "flap" along with sunlight and shadows.[2] The wings are purely symbolic. The sphere is engraved with a map of Earth and surrounded by an aluminium layer, a thermal layer and several layers of titanium and other heavy materials intertwined with vacuum. The sphere is resistant to cosmic radiation, atmosphere re-entry, space junk impacts and so on. As the satellite enters the atmosphere, the thermal layer will produce an artificial aurora to give a signal of the satellite's re-entry. The passive satellite will not carry any communications or propulsion systems. It will be launched by an Ariane 5 rocket into an orbit 1,800km high, an altitude that will bring it back to Earth in 500 centuries, the same amount of time that has elapsed since early humans started to draw in cavern walls.

quote:
Originally posted by Zahid™
quote:
Originally posted by brian
HOLY FUCK ITS JESUS
quote:
I wrote this...

quote:
I was sitting on the computer, thinking what I should write here, and I was thinking so hard, that I got a headache because I got one headache, my mom got scared And said youre moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air. I begged and pleaded with her the other day, But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way, She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket, I put my walkman on and said I might aswell kick it. First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of bel-air livin like, Hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror If anything I could say that this cab was rare. But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight
And I yelled to the cabby yo, home smell you later, Looked at my kingdom I was finally there. To sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air

:lol:, but you made some spelling mistakes.

So...did anyone come? I mean if you said the time of when you are typing this then the person using the time machine should have arrived at your house the second you hit that send button. lol

This post was edited on 08-22-2006 at 03:09 PM by Jurassic_Ice.
[Image: jaursicice.png]
08-22-2006 03:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: