What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » "net send"

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
"net send"
Author: Message:
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: "net send"
quote:
Originally posted by wolfeboy100
is there even anything fun things i can do on a mac, besides unlocking my computer when the IT "freezes" it

Play Lemmings!
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
09-02-2006 05:13 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: "net send"
Our uni computers are awsome, we can do anything we want.  It's very tempting to try and screw it all up but I'm thinking there has to be some other sae guards somewhere and I don't want to be kicked out over something stupid.  I remember the days of all this protection in school, it sucked.  They didn't like the idea of exe files and we started getting detentions for it so everyone just changed the file extensions when we weren't using them :P
[Image: markee.png]
09-02-2006 05:16 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
dylan!

l33t p4int3r

– / Male / Flag
RE: "net send"
I hope you get caught and in trouble.. I got caught along wiht some others and we got banned from the computer for the year and tthe head guy that controlled all the computers and the network for our whole province came and explained to us baout how expensive it is and how muhc e screwed things up and how if he did something half as bad he would have been fired and stuff
09-02-2006 06:12 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: "net send"
quote:
Originally posted by Chr0m0P3t
I hope you get caught and in trouble.. I got caught along wiht some others and we got banned from the computer for the year and tthe head guy that controlled all the computers and the network for our whole province came and explained to us baout how expensive it is and how muhc e screwed things up and how if he did something half as bad he would have been fired and stuff

I hope that you understand that the point of this thread isn't how to run up costs and damage equipment, the point is trying to get as close to the maximum potential of the systems utilised.

Maybe you got in a lot of trouble, and what you did was enough to get the head guy that controlled all the computers and the network for your whole province fired, but I try to bypass filters so that I can email assessment code to members of the group that I'm doing it with.
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
09-02-2006 06:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: