What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » i broke my arm!

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
i broke my arm!
Author: Message:
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
RE: i broke my arm!
well jay jay sorry to hear about your arm, i hope it gets better soon, i too am right handed and do so much with it, i type with my right hand aswell by using the finger next to my thumb only, using my left hand only when i need to hold ctrl or alt or shift like for key combinstion or for capital letters and stuff. surprisingly though your still able to type but i imagine it must be hard. may i suggest buying dragon dictate or something that way you can type by saying the words into your microphone.
09-10-2006 12:09 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Ouch, I hope it mends itself soon. How long do you need the cast on for?
09-10-2006 12:11 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: i broke my arm!
quote:
Originally posted by stuartbennett

well jay jay sorry to hear about your arm, i hope it gets better soon, i too am right handed and do so much with it, i type with my right hand aswell by using the finger next to my thumb only, using my left hand only when i need to hold ctrl or alt or shift like for key combinstion or for capital letters and stuff. surprisingly though your still able to type but i imagine it must be hard. may i suggest buying dragon dictate or something that way you can type by saying the words into your microphone.
lol im fine typeing but it just gets a little anoying when im doing lots  but i cant wait to have the cast off :cry: thats ages away
09-10-2006 12:14 PM
Kenji
Veteran Member

Previously: Dazmatic, Dazzy, :zippy:

32 / Male / Flag
quote:

But you would have to sit there for ages to let it learn your voice.... well thast what it was like when i got my first comp, you had to read storys and suff, it was boring and annoying :/ dunno if its changed though...
09-10-2006 12:17 PM
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
I think they now say that they can have about a 95% accuracy straight out of the box now, would be good to try.  Though I think thy would still have all those stories to read (probably even longer now [Image: msn_sad.gif])
[Image: markee.png]
09-10-2006 12:31 PM
stuartbennett

43 / Male / Flag
i had to do all those stories for the training etc but its just one of those things, once its setup he would be ok. but that was several years ago, i havent used one in over 3 years now. so i couldnt really say what it would be likely now.
09-10-2006 01:52 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
i had to do all those stories for the training etc but its just one of those things, once its setup he would be ok. but that was several years ago, i havent used one in over 3 years now. so i couldnt really say what it would be likely now.
meh it would be faster to just type then to try and set that up lol dont even have the head thingy mabobs so its even harder without them :P
09-10-2006 01:57 PM
brian

– / Male / –
I broke my arm once, busted my leg so I can't play any contact sports (but I still do 8-)), twisted my leg few days ago.

CAN I GET A THREAD TOOOOOOOOOOOOO???
09-14-2006 02:39 AM
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
no.
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
09-14-2006 02:42 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
thanks you guys for caring about me [Image: xso_cheesy.gif] my arm hasnt hurt much but my knee has [Image: msn_tongue.gif] i do have a photo of it but i dont think i will because i might gross some peoples out

hehehehehehehehehehehe

maybe tonight or tommorow i might post a pic of my new cast [Image: xso_cheesy.gif]

thanks again guys

This post was edited on 09-14-2006 at 06:59 AM by NanaFreak.
09-14-2006 06:58 AM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: