What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Dawson College Shooting (Montreal)

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Dawson College Shooting (Montreal)
Author: Message:
M73A
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Dawson College Shooting (Montreal)
quote:
Originally posted by bbc
25-year-old Kimveer Gill

it doesnt seem such a big deal other here on the news, not a lot of info (from what i've seen) but if it happened here it would be on the news all the time

[Image: lost7ru.gif]
09-14-2006 10:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by *Saint*
The police shot and killed the shooter, and the shooter shot somewhere between 13 and 20 people. 6 Need surgury and are in critical and yes 1 person died.
He shot himself in the face after an officer shot him in the leg. He did in fact end his own life. Police stated that they believe he was scared and decided to end it there. The police took him outside and tried to reanimate him, but failed.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
09-14-2006 10:27 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
marissa
Veteran Member

ahaha

34 / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
He shot himself in the face after an officer shot him in the leg. He did in fact end his own life. Police stated that they believe he was scared and decided to end it there. The police took him outside and tried to reanimate him, but failed.

i heard the story of a guy that was holding the girl that died.. first he shot her, and then when she and the guy were sitting there he shot her agan, killing her and then told the guy to grab his bag and to follow him. then the cops shot at him, shooting his leg, and then he put the gun under his chin and fired.

i've been thinking a lot about this today and it's really starting to make me sad :\
09-15-2006 12:23 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
MeEtc
Patchou's look-alike

In the Shadow Gallery once again

38 / Male / Flag
Couple of things:
Kimveer was shot by police in the arm, he shot himself fatally in the head moments later.
The three weapons the killer was armed with, a semi-automatic rifle, a Glock and a shotgun, were all registered in the defunct gun registry in his own name, were purchased legally, along with the few hundred rounds police found in his trunk later.

Now, the aim of this gun registry is to prevent something like this from happening. If you want to get into politics, this is just one more reason the Canadian Government should be scrapping this billion-dollar, non-functioning program.
[Image: signature/]     [Image: sharing.png]
I cannot hear you. There is a banana in my ear.
09-15-2006 11:27 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
Bah... this hits close to home now... a school 30 minutes away from here in a neighboring city was threatened the other night... in the kids house they found home made explosives, trenchcoats, and otherthings similar to columbine...
09-15-2006 12:33 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
s7a5
Veteran Member

O.P. RE: Dawson College Shooting (Montreal)
check out this, looks like he was planning this for some time now

code:
It rained for three days
The sky is grey.....so grey
A deep cut slowly makes it's way through the palid clouds, and a figure emerges.

Drapped in black cloth. Head to toe, all black
Boots as black as tar
Cloak lashing to and fro with the wind
The hood covers his face entirely
The skeletal horse he rides neighs with ferosity as the reigns are pulled to the side to steer the mighty beast to the left.
His two-handed sword on his back, axe on his left side, sword on the right. A modified shotgun on a leather sling hangs downwards

The mysterious figure rides down to the earth on what would appear to be an invisible mountain. As his steads hoofs touch the wet grass, it lets out an angry growl, almost as though it yearns to be elsewhere.

The disgusting human creatures scream in panic and run in all directons, taking with them their lies and deceptions. The Death Knight gazes at the humans with an empty stare, as they knock each other down in a mad dash to safety. He wishes to slaughter them as they flee, but sensing that his war horse is hungry and quite weary of the long journey, he decides to rest.

It starts to rain slightly, as he heads into the nearby forest for sanctuary. The human noise dimming in his ears as they move deeper into wilderness.

http://vampirefreaks.com/journal.php?pg=11&u=fatality666
09-15-2006 08:35 PM
Lourix

32 / Male / Flag
I'm glad not many people were hurt.
[Image: 202180054.png]
09-15-2006 08:40 PM
paperless
Veteran Member

Saved by the bell

34 / Male / Flag
If society gave apropriate treatment to people that suffer mental diseases this wouldnt happen, they are a product of society (in this case, montreal's society) and if he was like that, it means there are some stuff which need to be worked on.

What he did was obviously not a good thing but i believe there are not "really bad" people, just people with trouble..
09-16-2006 12:22 AM
s7a5
Veteran Member

O.P. RE: Dawson College Shooting (Montreal)
Exactly paperless

Let me tell u some more what causes these type pf problems:

See the thing is, the worst  that can happen to a person is if he/she is rejected by a society. He/she may be rejected by society for various reasons, one of the common reason is that the society believes that this person is weird and everyone stops talking and interacting with him/her. I've seen many cases where girls don't talk (even say simple "Hello") just because they think this guy is kinda weird. Sure thing, I understand why, because every human being has some sort of defense mechanism and don't want to associate their lives with such people. What however they don't understand is that one day or another innocent people have to pay the price. The society makes people like Keemver Gill and then they are trying to indetify the motives of his evil deeds. Again I want to say that what this guy did is an act of lunacy and I don't support him in any way. Another reason is bullies who think they are cool at school and terrorize innocent people. The funny thing is, their so called "coolism" disappers when they have a gun pointed to their head.

I strongly believe that government needs to develop some sort of programs for people where they can sociallize with other people and stop thinking bad about themselves. But hey who am I to lecture you or silly politicians, you can all tell me to STFU and ignore what I've just said...

This post was edited on 09-16-2006 at 01:49 AM by s7a5.
09-16-2006 01:40 AM
cloudhunter

36 / – / –
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with you here. I feel the same way. Having been ignored/bullied/etc, i know what you are talking about.

I don't think the government is going to do anything about it.

Cloudy
[Image: cloudy.jpg]
Sig by pirateok/marisaok/marisa ;)
quote:
Originally posted by Moulin Rouge
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return

6692 days, 22 hours, 18 minutes, 22 seconds ago
09-16-2006 01:49 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode