What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » About a plug in for MSN Live 8

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
About a plug in for MSN Live 8
Author: Message:
felipEx
Scripting Contest Winner

35 / Male / Flag
RE: About a plug in for MSN Live 8
i don't know, i have read "Working with Scripts
From Plugins to Scripts (MPLive Scripting Documentation)", it is a incorrect way but it can work..

working with activeX Objects 8-)
11-18-2006 05:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
MattyRid
Veteran Member

Red Bull Racing Australia

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: About a plug in for MSN Live 8
quote:
Originally posted by afelipE_scripts
i don't know, i have read "Working with Scripts
From Plugins to Scripts (MPLive Scripting Documentation)", it is a incorrect way but it can work..

working with activeX Objects 8-)

how many people and how many posts will it take for you to understand that NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO IT WILL NOT WORK.

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=30637

Have a read of that post by Chrono as to why Block Checkers don't work and then realise that it will not work in this situation as well
Red Bull Racing Australia - Triple Eight Race Engineering - Holden
11-18-2006 05:16 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
felipEx
Scripting Contest Winner

35 / Male / Flag
Well, I will shut up myself :P

exist the way, but i I don't wanna comment nothing that this verifying...

have a nice day :)
11-18-2006 05:30 AM
Plan-1130

I keep askin' myself: why?

73 / Male / –
Actually it is possible, but not really through scripts, and not legal at all.
You could crack the servers and do very complicated things, but nobody will ever help you with that, and it would take ages and more ages for you to even get close to getting 1 contact's true status.
Also your way won't exist very long (let's say a week) as Microsoft takes security very seriously and will secure their servers even more, even if that would mean certain features will be disabled (this way you'd ruin it for everyone, and everyone will hate you, disgust you) and will sue you whenever they get the chance.

My advice to you is: go get a life and friends who won't block you, or risk death by going all through the above.

Good luck and have a nice day yourself...
My Scripts: UltimatFlooder, Advanced PSM Chat, PlusPrivacy, PlusRemote

[Image: Plan-1130.png]
11-18-2006 07:33 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by FineWolf
Impossible...
Well what if you are signed in as appear off line and assuming you are in my contact list, i would see you as off line, correct?
Now if i were to manage to get a dll onto your pc which would hook into your wlm and get triggered when ever you set your mode to appear offline, i could get this dll to send me a message (via a private server or directly to my ip. However i please)
Thus i'd know your true status.

Everything depends upon the fact that i can get this dll on your pc. I know doing this is illegal so don't even think about it. But "technically" it isn't (and i quote) "impossible" now is it? ;)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
11-18-2006 10:45 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
FineWolf

Space Artist

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: About a plug in for MSN Live 8
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
quote:
Originally posted by FineWolf
Impossible...
Well what if you are signed in as appear off line and assuming you are in my contact list, i would see you as off line, correct?
Now if i were to manage to get a dll onto your pc which would hook into your wlm and get triggered when ever you set your mode to appear offline, i could get this dll to send me a message (via a private server or directly to my ip. However i please)
Thus i'd know your true status.

Everything depends upon the fact that i can get this dll on your pc. I know doing this is illegal so don't even think about it. But "technically" it isn't (and i quote) "impossible" now is it? ;)

The whole point of the thread here is to do the detection on your own computer, not on your contact's PC... And then again, your solution has a flaw: it would require the DLL to have your IP address to send the packet (or the use of a DNS server). And it will most likely be detected by a firewall. And then again, it is illegal.

So legally, this is an impossible thing to do.

And no, Plan-1130, you can't "CRACK" the server.

And yes afilipE_scripts, it is IMPOSSIBLE to do with ACTIVEX, which are essentially exactly the same as plug ins (OLE = ACTIVEX, OLE part of COM,  plug ins is an COM object). So please stop telling people that it is possible when it fact it is apparent that you have no knowledge whatsoever regarding OLE interaction, client/server side protocols and networking. You keep going from thread to thread saying that stuff is possible without knowledge, and it gets really annoying. STOP IT. As you said, you don't know, so SHUT IT.

(Sorry for the overly negative last paragraph, but I'm getting pissed at people who doesn't have a clue and that answers with pathetic "but maybe if". And I'm getting pissed that I can't give reputation because no one bothers to give me positive points).

This post was edited on 11-18-2006 at 07:51 PM by FineWolf.
[Image: spacesigkj4.png]
11-18-2006 04:24 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: