What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Aiuto! account! [italian]

Aiuto! account! [italian]
Author: Message:
Angel_us

O.P. Aiuto! account! [italian]
Salve.
Ho impostato su messenger plus! Live l'opzione di collegare diversi account contemporaneamente. ma nn ci riesco. Potete inviarmi tutte le istruzioni dettagliate??( in italiano possibilmente)
grazie.
saluti

This post was edited on 12-09-2006 at 05:41 PM by Angel_us.
12-09-2006 05:40 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
RE: Aiuto! account! [italian]
Part of the rules of the forum is that, if you are going to post things in another language, you must post a translation to english..., anyways

quote:
Blank.
I have set up on messenger plus! Live the option to connect at the same time various account. but nn I succeed to us. You can send to me to all the detailed instructions?(in Italian possibly)
thanks.
salutes

You mean your polygamy isnt working? If thats what you mean, it may be caused because you patched messenger before or it is corrupted. Try unistalling Messenger and Msg Plus! Live, then delete their corresponding folders on your C:\ drive. Re-install it and test if it works now.

Italian:
Significate che il vostro polygamy non sta funzionando? Se quello è che cosa significate, può essere causato perché avete rattoppato prima il messaggero o è corrotto. Provi a unistalling il messaggero e Msg più! In tensione, allora cancelli i loro dispositivi di piegatura corrispondenti sul vostro C:\ azionamento. Reinstallilo ed esamini se ora funziona.

This post was edited on 12-09-2006 at 05:49 PM by Rolando.
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
12-09-2006 05:48 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: