What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING

Pages: (24): « First « 13 14 15 16 [ 17 ] 18 19 20 21 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING
Author: Message:
Kela

RE: Solution to problems installing Msg Plus! Live- READ BEFORE POSTING
Hello and thankyou for accepting me to the group
I downloaded Plus and can see it in messenger but when I click it it comes up it didnt load and to wait for an update that might fix this  Shall I try again to get it away and start over I had plus before and cant imagine where it went unless it went when I did the upgrade in messenger Any help will be appreciated thanks Kela
11-13-2010 03:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Kela
Hello and thankyou for accepting me to the group
I downloaded Plus and can see it in messenger but when I click it it comes up it didnt load and to wait for an update that might fix this  Shall I try again to get it away and start over I had plus before and cant imagine where it went unless it went when I did the upgrade in messenger Any help will be appreciated thanks Kela
quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa in WLM 2011 and Messenger Plus! Live
In MP!L 4.9, compatibility with Messenger 2011 Beta 1 has been removed and replaced by compatibility with the Final version (still un-supported and requires disabling safe mode).

So, click on "Plus! Not Loaded" item in Plus! menu and then check the "Disable safe mode" option in the "Error Detected" window which appears when you click on "Plus! Not Loaded" item and Messenger will be restarted. I strongly recommend to read the thread which I gave the link of.
11-13-2010 05:32 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Kela

[b]  Thankyou so much did what you said and its working now fine  Glad to have it sorted Well done thanks again    Kela
11-13-2010 07:43 PM
Edwin Okli

I install Messenger Plus! and nothing actually happens.. it says installation has been successful so.. what's happening then? Don't suggest restarting my computer, it's had a reboot since I installed it the first time.
11-17-2010 07:29 PM
LaMarc

I try to download from this link many times but I cannot get it at all. It always shows the message "Internet Explorer cannot download MsgPlusLive-490.exe from mirror10.msgpluslive.net. The connection with the server was reset".
And ESET Smart Security always warns me to delete the virus from this site.

(I also read it  before post and it didn't help me)
12-27-2010 12:56 PM
Chrissy

29 / Male / Flag
Disable NOD32 by right-clicking on the icon in the task tray at the bottem right of your screen.

Visit the download page again, download and install and then re-enable NOD32.
12-27-2010 04:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Turnipchan

So recently I upgraded to WLM 2011, only to find that Messenger Plus won't work, where the icon to change settings/etc in WLM doesn't appear :c
I've tried restarting and reinstalling, only to find that nothing will work. It's the latest version of WLM and Messenger Plus, so older versions can't be the problem..
I've been reading in the other threads here that sometimes it's from certain software installed but I don't have anything like that, so what should I do? *can't live without that great chat logging/irc-like command codes/quick texts*
01-25-2011 11:57 PM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Turnipchan
So recently I upgraded to WLM 2011, only to find that Messenger Plus won't work, where the icon to change settings/etc in WLM doesn't appear :c
I've tried restarting and reinstalling, only to find that nothing will work. It's the latest version of WLM and Messenger Plus, so older versions can't be the problem..
I've been reading in the other threads here that sometimes it's from certain software installed but I don't have anything like that, so what should I do? *can't live without that great chat logging/irc-like command codes/quick texts*
Please read Plus 4.9 on WLM 2011. Which features work and which ones don't
[Image: Empty.png]
01-26-2011 12:31 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
lgmigoya

on windows 7 64 bits, dowloades plus 4.9 and did not work, downoloaded previous version and worked , later i updatet to 4.9 and worked fine , but i can not sign  in in two differen WLM2011 accounts, does any body know if i will be able to fix this issue?
02-02-2011 02:50 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by lgmigoya
on windows 7 64 bits, dowloades plus 4.9 and did not work, downoloaded previous version and worked , later i updatet to 4.9 and worked fine , but i can not sign  in in two differen WLM2011 accounts, does any body know if i will be able to fix this issue?
Hi and welcome....

'Polygamy' (the ability to login with more than one account at the same time in Messenger) is not yet supported in Messenger Plus! 4.9 running on Windows Live Messenger 2011.

You'll have to wait for Plus!5 to fix that issue.

;)

--

PS: Next time, please do read the first _and_ last posts in a thread before replying! blessedguy already gave a link in his post which answers your questions.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
02-02-2011 03:16 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (24): « First « 13 14 15 16 [ 17 ] 18 19 20 21 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: