What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] Stickynotes

Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
[Release] Stickynotes
Author: Message:
deAd
Scripting Contest Winner

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: [Release] Stickynotes
quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
How about a "Heads Up Display" similar to the F8 function in the Yahoo! Widgets program so that they are only visible on there?

What?
12-21-2006 12:12 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] Stickynotes
Click here for a screenshot (it's about 3MB but cba to resize :refuck: )of the type of thing I mean (I took this screenshot a few months ago and don't have the program anymore... I think :s)

This post was edited on 12-21-2006 at 01:30 AM by Spunky.
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
12-21-2006 01:28 AM
deAd
Scripting Contest Winner

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Stickynotes
Interesting idea...I'll put it low priority on the list.
12-21-2006 01:37 AM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by deAd
Interesting idea...I'll put it low priority on the list.

Thats all I ask :p rofl
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
12-21-2006 01:52 AM
bladeswords

This Space For Rent

36 / Male / –
I like the girls...:)
It is all just a bunch of meaningless ASCII to me!
Creator of MSN Names and Tools
12-21-2006 02:22 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
@deAd:

hey mate I have updated to the new version (1.1.106) and there are appearing some problems that I hadn't before... like for example a problem with the registering of the hotkeys... I think that there ir a compatibility problem with the poligami! script and you haven't try it with several accounts opened... the other problem is that I disable the hotkeys feature in your option panel... and the script follow trying to register the hotkeys... that's very illogic... cause if you disable it is because you don't want hotkeys...

and I suggest you a kind of HELP feature in the script where you can read how to use everything of it... and actually will be very very interesting of see your script in multilanguages (I can help with spanish)...

This post was edited on 01-27-2007 at 01:10 PM by warmth.
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
01-27-2007 12:57 PM
deAd
Scripting Contest Winner

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
@deAd:

hey mate I have updated to the new version (1.1.106) and there are appearing some problems that I hadn't before... like for example a problem with the registering of the hotkeys... I think that there ir a compatibility problem with the poligami! script and you haven't try it with several accounts opened... the other problem is that I disable the hotkeys feature in your option panel... and the script follow trying to register the hotkeys... that's very illogic... cause if you disable it is because you don't want hotkeys...

and I suggest you a kind of HELP feature in the script where you can read how to use everything of it... and actually will be very very interesting of see your script in multilanguages (I can help with spanish)...

Whoa, big thread bump. :O I did just realize the polygamy problem with Hotkeys, and that's a little bug when you disable it...I will fix those and release a quick update soon.

This post was edited on 01-27-2007 at 03:58 PM by deAd.
01-27-2007 03:57 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: [Release] Stickynotes
quote:
Originally posted by deAd
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
@deAd:

Whoa, big thread bump. :O I did just realize the polygamy problem with Hotkeys, and that's a little bug when you disable it...I will fix those and release a quick update.

Nice to know that I help you! (Y) (this kind of things always makes me laugh, cause when I help somebody here in msghelp.net they say thanks and that's all but when someone doesn't like my opinions... always go to rate me as bad as possible... I am not talking about you... so rate me good jajajaja :o) just kidding...)

btw: with the reply I did to tell you the bug... I reached the 100th post!!! :o)

This post was edited on 01-27-2007 at 04:01 PM by warmth.
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
01-27-2007 04:00 PM
kao
Veteran Member

boring

37 / Male / Flag
You should make it so the notes can still be dragged accross monitors with snap to edges option on (e.g. it snaps, but if you drag it further then it goes accross like normal). Also, if the snap to edges option is turned off and a note is moved to the secondary monitor, if snap to edges is turned on then the note just appears back on the primary monitor.
01-27-2007 04:25 PM
deAd
Scripting Contest Winner

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by kao
You should make it so the notes can still be dragged accross monitors with snap to edges option on (e.g. it snaps, but if you drag it further then it goes accross like normal). Also, if the snap to edges option is turned off and a note is moved to the secondary monitor, if snap to edges is turned on then the note just appears back on the primary monitor.

Hmm, interesting...I can't test this out myself as I only have one monitor but I'll see what I can do.
EDIT: I think I know the problem here, should be in the next version with warmth's fix too.

Everybody, please post in the re-release thread from now on!

This post was edited on 01-27-2007 at 04:39 PM by deAd.
01-27-2007 04:39 PM
Pages: (6): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: