What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » * Stat Center 1.5* [NEW] [Performance Issues Fixed]

Pages: (20): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   * Stat Center 1.5* [NEW] [Performance Issues Fixed]
Author: Message:
roflmao456
Skinning Contest Winner

29 / Male / Flag
RE: [UPDATE v1.0.4] Stat Center - Contact statistics system
mines still gets stuck on Loading... when i goto Plus! icon > Stat Center > view statistics

it just stays on loading and nothing happens!

EDIT: this happens too!

screenshot: [Image: sserroroy6.png]

WTF??

This post was edited on 12-30-2006 at 04:31 AM by roflmao456.
[quote]
Ultimatess6
: What a noob mod
12-30-2006 04:28 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: [UPDATE v1.0.4] Stat Center - Contact statistics system
quote:
Originally posted by roflmao456
mines still gets stuck on Loading... when i goto Plus! icon > Stat Center > view statistics

it just stays on loading and nothing happens!

EDIT: this happens too!

screenshot: <snip>

WTF??

A) Are you using the latest version of Stat Center?

B) If not then please update to the latest version

C) If you are already using the latest version then please delete Stat Center, go to the plus! directory and make sure all the files for my script (in the '/Scripts/Stat Center' directory) are deleted. Then re-download my script and install. It should work.

Please report back on whether this works, there was a bug with how some names were saved in the old version that caused errors loading files.. i'm guessing this happened to you.. it doesn't happen in the latest version, however the error has occured in an old file the new version will still have an error processing it.

---------------

On another note, MattyRid's problem is solved. He was using Messenger Discovery Live with a Chat only nickname. I have fixed this bug/limitation as much as i can and it will now work in single conversations :).

---------------

Also, i'm about 80% through making the changes Cookie has suggested and generally optimising the script! Thanks Cookie once again!
Segosa is newb.
12-30-2006 06:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: [UPDATE v1.0.4] Stat Center - Contact statistics system
I think there is a problem here, look at my attached pic...

My info is this:

StuffPlug Version 3.0.249
MsgPlus Version 4.11.0.254
Windows Live Messenger Version 8.1.0168.00
Operating System Windows XP

What I did is this: I opened my contact windows... Clicked the MP!L icon and then I press the Stat center menu and "view stats" then the stats window pops up and loading appeared... after wait for few minutes I decided to press general tab and then I saw that the loading never dissapered... I pressed the other tabs and same thing happened... I changed of contact in the contact select of the stats windows and then the loading dissapered...

Suggestions: first check why never finish loading... and then block the tabs until all get loaded...

I hope this helps...

.jpg File Attachment: loading.JPG (28.9 KB)
This file has been downloaded 250 time(s).
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
01-02-2007 05:43 PM
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
Suggestions: first check why never finish loading... and then block the tabs until all get loaded...

All the tabs shouldn't load until the loading message is disappeared. So for starters theres a problem there!

Does the statistics information show in any other tabs? i.e. is it just the 'Other' tab where they aren't being shown correctly?

Does it only happen for the signed in user. i.e. your email?

It seems your problem is similiar to roflmao456.

Can you try the steps i outlined in my previous post please. (Mainly in deleting the script and making sure no stat files exist)

Segosa is newb.
01-03-2007 09:12 AM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [UPDATE v1.0.4] Stat Center - Contact statistics system
quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
Does the statistics information show in any other tabs? i.e. is it just the 'Other' tab where they aren't being shown correctly?

As I told you mate... I went first to the 'Other' tab and then to the others and never the 'Loading' word dissapered but the stats are there...

quote:
Does it only happen for the signed in user. i.e. your email?

Yes, This only happens to me, when I access directly to my stats from the Plus! icon in the Contact windows...

quote:
Can you try the steps i outlined in my previous post please. (Mainly in deleting the script and making sure no stat files exist)

Yes, I can try it out, but I don't wanna lose my stats... is there other way??? or no??? if you say no... I will do it... :^)

This post was edited on 01-03-2007 at 11:51 AM by warmth.
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
01-03-2007 11:50 AM
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
Yes, This only happens to me, when I access directly to my stats from the Plus! icon in the Contact windows...

Does it only happen if you access your stats from the Plus! icon in the Contact window? If it doesn't happen when you open it via the Plus! icon in the main window then don't bother about deleting your stats as it might be a simple problem i can fix.

Otherwise, sorry :(, deleting your stats may be the only way i can find out what i need to fix this bug. At the moment i'm thinking its a bug that occured in the first version and even though you are using the latest version now your stat files need to be deleted before the problem will go away.

Hopefully although we won't have to :),

thanks for your help so far!
Segosa is newb.
01-03-2007 12:46 PM
T-PO

– / Male / Flag
Stat Center bug
Hello,

I could not find another place to report a bug I found in a script, so I post my bugreport here. If I have to report this somewhere else please move this thread....

I found 2 bugs in the (VERY) usefull script Stat Center v1.0.4.

1. In the StatCenter Statistics Overview you can view the Last Signed In status of a contact. The information shown here is not correct. It shows f.i. : Last Signed In: Vrijdag 7 januari 2018 (dutch), which seems wrong to me....;).
Some contacts are correct, some are wrong all showing wrong years...

I don't know how to post a screenshot, so I cannot do that....

2. When starting up the Stat Center Statistics overview it starts to show the information related to my self. However, it says "Loading" and doesn't stop saying this... You still can click the other catagories (showing information) but the "loading" picture still shows....

Can you please have a look at this, because I like this script very much...

Regards,

T-PO

01-05-2007 09:03 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Stat Center bug
The "Stat Center" thread can be found here and I've reported this thread for merging ;)

This Page may be useful to you

This post was edited on 01-05-2007 at 10:36 AM by Spunky.
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
01-05-2007 10:35 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Stat Center bug
quote:
Originally posted by T-PO
I don't know how to post a screenshot, so I cannot do that....
A screenshot could possibly help here, so here's a step-by-step guide:
  1. Set the window you want to make a screenshot of as your foreground window. (above all others)
  2. Press Alt + Prt Scr (Prt Scr or something like "Print Screen" can be found next to your Scroll Lock button)
  3. Open Paint. (or another simple image editor)
  4. Paste. (Ctrl + V or Edit > Paste)
  5. Save the image.
  6. Make or edit your post on this forum.
  7. Where it says "Attachment:", browse to your saved image and click "Open".
  8. Submit your post. ;)
EDIT: Ah, there are already screenshots in the official thread... thanks SpunkyLoveMuff. :P

This post was edited on 01-05-2007 at 10:39 AM by Matti.
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
01-05-2007 10:36 AM
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: Stat Center bug
Hello T-PO, i'm the developer of Stat Center and firstly i'd like to say thanks for your post! I need to get these few minor bugs fixed :).

As for the last time online bug - i'm very aware of this bug as in my latest copy on my computer its showing times up to 2050 ;). Hopefully i'll have this bug fixed by tomorrow! Just to help me a little, whilst using Stat Center have you been online past midnight (ie you've been online starting in one day and then staying online to the start of the next day)? Are the contacts that are reporting incorrect times ones that have been online also during this cross over period?

quote:
Originally posted by T-PO
2. When starting up the Stat Center Statistics overview it starts to show the information related to my self. However, it says "Loading" and doesn't stop saying this... You still can click the other catagories (showing information) but the "loading" picture still shows....

Did you use the first release version of Stat Center or have you started with 1.0.4? If you used the previous version and had this problem then please follow the instructions i've written in this post: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=69...d=770799#pid770799 . There was a problem in the first version whereby the use of brackets '{}' would cause errors in loading stat files. This is fixed in 1.0.4 but if you have files that were 'corrupted' in the initial version of Stat Center they will still cause problems in 1.0.4.

If v1.0.4 is the first version you've installed can you please send me an email at chestah[aaaaat]g mail.com with details on how i can contact you (WLM is preferable) and also the times that are best for you (including a timezone would be good!!).

Thanks for your support with the script, once i get these few bugs fixed i'll be looking into adding more features - theres definitely alot more things i can implement that i didn't get time to do before the scripting competition ended!! :)

This post was edited on 01-05-2007 at 12:00 PM by Chestah.
Segosa is newb.
01-05-2007 11:54 AM
Pages: (20): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] 6 7 8 9 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: