What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » * Stat Center 1.5* [NEW] [Performance Issues Fixed]

Pages: (20): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 10 11 12 » Last »
1 votes - 5 average   * Stat Center 1.5* [NEW] [Performance Issues Fixed]
Author: Message:
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: [UPDATE v1.0.4] Stat Center - Contact statistics system
mate if check this out... if you enter to you stats... and then see one by one your stats tabs... than you change the user to one of your contacts leaving the "other" tab checked the info doesn't change... keep showing your stats... so you click other tab and the stats of your contac is displayed... why??? Is this a bug???

Note: I am using your last release (beta)... *-)

This post was edited on 01-08-2007 at 11:28 PM by warmth.
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
01-08-2007 11:27 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
O.P. RE: * Stat Center * [UPDATE: v1.1.1]
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
mate if check this out... if you enter to you stats... and then see one by one your stats tabs... than you change the user to one of your contacts leaving the "other" tab checked the info doesn't change... keep showing your stats... so you click other tab and the stats of your contac is displayed... why??? Is this a bug???

Note: I am using your last release (beta)... *-)

Thanks for alerting that bug to my attention. It has now been fixed in v1.1.1.

Version 1.1.1 is an official release and i've updated the first post with information on the changes in this version. Auto-update has also been enabled so you should start to see messages appearing about updating to the new version. Thanks to everyone who has helped me spot problems - please keep it up :).

--------------------

Download: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/attachment.php?pid=767021 (Hasn't been updated in the scripting database yet)
Segosa is newb.
01-09-2007 09:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: * Stat Center * [UPDATE: v1.1.1]
Thanks for the update :)
01-09-2007 12:31 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Zahid™

– / Male / Flag
Great script (y), but it doesn't record that the user is online if the person signs in on a mobile. Maybe you should add it to the statuses bit.

This post was edited on 01-09-2007 at 04:09 PM by Zahid™.
[Image: Zahid.png]
01-09-2007 04:08 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: * Stat Center * [UPDATE: v1.1.1]
quote:
Originally posted by Chestah
Thanks for alerting that bug to my attention. It has now been fixed in v1.1.1.

Version 1.1.1 is an official release and i've updated the first post with information on the changes in this version. Auto-update has also been enabled so you should start to see messages appearing about updating to the new version. Thanks to everyone who has helped me spot problems - please keep it up :).

--------------------

Download: http://shoutbox.menthix.net/attachment.php?pid=767021 (Hasn't been updated in the scripting database yet)

Your welcome mate... I will tell you if updating this without erase the previous one makes some problem...

I think I found the first bug... sorry about that jajaja 8-|... The script said that I don't have PM but I actually do...

I signed in automatically at my pc starts, then open my wlm, installed your update over the previous beta release, then I used your script clicking the MP!L icon in the contacts window... and it automatically were to my stats... all is ok but my PM is not there... :|
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
01-09-2007 04:55 PM
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
I think I found the first bug... sorry about that jajaja ... The script said that I don't have PM but I actually do...

I just checked up the code i use for that and i can't see any way that it would cause a discrepancy. Try deleting your PSM and then adding it back again - it could be a Plus! bug.
Segosa is newb.
01-09-2007 09:33 PM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
May I suggest you add a close button? Although the x is already there, it is probably more user friendly to have an actual close button on panel itself:) So far, so good!
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
01-09-2007 10:05 PM
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
Can i make a couple of suggestions...i was just browsing through after the update and am still to find a bug, but there are a couple of things that i think could be better...
[Image: wohmt6.jpg]

In the picture you can see that they have a HUGE time online, and i would like to suggest that when it gets to 24 hours or something similar it automatically changes to x Day(s) and x Hour(s) or have both *shrug*, basically like i suggested for something else if thats possible *-)

Also could i bring up my DP Click and Save suggestion that you said you would do (A) sorry. Job well done though :)

This post was edited on 01-10-2007 at 12:42 AM by Eddie.
...there used to be a signature here :)
01-10-2007 12:40 AM
Supersonicdarky
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
3 suggestions:

- have a button "export to html" or txt
- have it say "recording statistics since...
- add time to the actions tab "12:12 10/10/10" (column?)

bug:
in actions tab, intead of line breaks it has the random square symbol

[Image: stuffs.jpg]
01-10-2007 01:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chestah
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
Thanks for the suggestions guys! I'm going to implement every suggestion you've suggested so far in this thread :). I was just making sure i've got all the bugs fixed first and it seems like i've got 99% of them so from now on progress will be made on some new features!

Other than whats already been suggested, who would like to see Display Picture logging and an options panel? :P
Segosa is newb.
01-10-2007 04:49 AM
Pages: (20): « First « 4 5 6 7 [ 8 ] 9 10 11 12 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: