What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Banned from the computers:(

Pages: (8): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 » Last »
Banned from the computers:(
Author: Message:
Wally

Thanks Vax <3

– / Male / Flag
RE: Banned from the computers:(
i cant believe he actually took your laptop is that even legal its your laptop and there are a hundred proxy sites out there its simply just picking one. Also what you said to your teacher totally shut him up LOL i have to admit that was good (y) 

This post was edited on 02-04-2007 at 12:41 AM by Wally.
Careful don't summon the fail whale.
02-04-2007 12:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Eddie
Veteran Member

32 / Male / Flag
Schools computers are usually cheap and weak :\ but unfortunately they just updated all of our school computers with anti-viruses and all this security stuff, going from what we did to them all last year, so now we need to find something new to do :\
02-08-2007 12:02 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
callmegarfield

OoOoOoOoOoOoOh....

34 / Male / –
There is a much much easier way to get it back! Instead of going through the law, etc, why don't you use it against the school? Tell the teacher who took it this: "Fine, you can confiscate my laptop for a while, but all the homework due in which is on the laptop which i can't hand in, i will hold you personally responsible. Any homework i have been given while it is confiscated, -you- can do for me. Thankyou."

Either he lays a brick there and then and gives it you, or he disagrees. If he disagrees tell the teacher who's homework it is that you can't hand it in because he's got the homework on your laptop.

This is what I would do, and it sounds pretty f*cking ingenius to me. :D
[Image: garfieldsig.jpg]
02-09-2007 10:21 AM
-dt-
Scripting Contest Winner

;o

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by callmegarfield
There is a much much easier way to get it back! Instead of going through the law, etc, why don't you use it against the school? Tell the teacher who took it this: "Fine, you can confiscate my laptop for a while, but all the homework due in which is on the laptop which i can't hand in, i will hold you personally responsible. Any homework i have been given while it is confiscated, -you- can do for me. Thankyou."

Either he lays a brick there and then and gives it you, or he disagrees. If he disagrees tell the teacher who's homework it is that you can't hand it in because he's got the homework on your laptop.

This is what I would do, and it sounds pretty f*cking ingenius to me. :D
and they just fail you?, it doesnt matter to them if you hand up the work or not
[Image: dt2.0v2.png]      Happy Birthday, WDZ
02-09-2007 11:00 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
absorbation
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
His in year 9, work doesn't matter then :P.
02-10-2007 01:39 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Ptoye

31 / Male / –
hey,

Feel sorry for you!

But nice one putting that teacher right with the dynamic IP :P

Our school Network is soooo secure that it's unbelivable.....they have 2 guys sitting watching keylogging or summit ..like looking at what sites we are going on, then if they miss one 'bad' site the system automatically puts on an alarm to our username and they watch what we are doing then if we do go on to some dojjy site we get pulled out of class, they have so many sites blocked..i mean they don't even let us on miniclip!! they say it downloads potiential harmfull stuff to the computers (which they just updated to XP BTW(finaly!)) i remeber a few months ago we were doing dtabases and they asked us to do one on music, so i went on wikipedia an the first band i typed in was gun's N roses and it blocked it :|.
But what i find anoying is that they spend so much money ( the 2 guys and all the secruity stuff) on the computer side of things in the school that they don't have enough money left to (and sorry but it's true) clean one of the toilet, so we only have one left which has been set on fire 3 times since i came (in 2005). 

www.mediaonthemove.net

02-11-2007 09:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
lizard.boy
Veteran Member

33 / Male / Flag
Half my school knows about the PHProxy i run, and the admins are either too lame or too stupid to do anything about it. However, most people just install Firefox into their profiles, which is easy as hell to do once you get the installer.exe file. Then again, our url blocker blocks exes and anything to do with Firefox. (For which reason i also have a zipped Firefox installer on my proxy page :chrongue:)

Myself, and 2 friends I trust use a little program I wrote  which disables the proxy in the registry (in vb6, which they teach us), so we look like "good students" who don't "bother to get around the proxy by using Firefox."
02-14-2007 04:39 AM
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
hah, translate.google.com as proxy >*
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
02-14-2007 04:44 AM
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Banned from the computers:(
It sucks cos that doesnt work at my school :<
02-14-2007 08:52 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Voldemort
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
why/how?
*All posts are a purely speculative hypothesis based on abstract reasoning.
Not my daughter, you bitch!
[Image: ico-mollytrix16.gif]
02-14-2007 09:32 PM
Pages: (8): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: