What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Internet perv's

Pages: (3): « First [ 1 ] 2 3 » Last »
Internet perv's
Author: Message:
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Internet perv's
I just went into a adult chat room, and i said "anyone want to talk to a 12/f/aus on msn???" and i was surprized at how many adult men wanted to chat to me. I am disgusted with how many did. I decided to do this becuase i went to a site one of the new members postsed where they put up chat logs and photos of internet perv's so i am not catching them out and sending the chat logs in. What do you think about internet perve's? have you had an encounter with one, when you were younger?
03-08-2007 01:54 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Felu
Veteran Member

29 / Male / Flag
RE: Internet perv's
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
have you had an encounter with one, when you were younger?
No :P, I have had access to the internet only since last year when i have 11 anyways :P.

quote:
i said "anyone want to talk to a 12/f/aus on msn???"
You said that because you wanted to see them on webcam doing stuff...
* Felu runs from Discrate

03-08-2007 02:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Internet perv's
No i am actually seeing how many people would say yes, and also i am trying to catch some people out for that site.
03-08-2007 02:05 PM
Sunshine
Elite Member

– / Female / Flag
The more anonymous a chatmedium is the more pervs you'll find.

On WLM you can now report those who harass you by going to Help > Report Abuse.

Personal experience with a perv...years years back on a p2p program wich had a built in chatserver with several chatrooms (usermade) i played a prank on one of them...
It was on a regular chatroom where loads of those came in that day and everyone got sick and tired of em. So then i decided to gross one out really bad, have a bit of fun...i played along and went into private chat with the guy (updating everybody else thru private too, so they know whats going on and have a laugh too)..pretended i was a 16 year old girl from the UK. Chatted him up a bit...he wanted a picture of me (nekkid one ofcourse) but no way i was gonna do that so i demanded he'd send me a pic of his dick first...i even had to explain to him how to share the pic and all. As expected he shared the picture and as he could see if it was downloaded, i downloaded it...When that was finished i said in the main chan a plain publique to him "Thanks for the picture, i'm a 86 (or something like that age..don't remember excactly wich age i used) year old male who just wanked over your picture." He was completely shocked and left in disgust. I don't think he ever tried cybering like that again.

Now i wouldn't go into just any chatroom and provoce them. Esp not in an adult one in wich such things can be expected. You have absolutely no idea who you are up against and things could turn out really ugly.

This post was edited on 03-08-2007 at 02:21 PM by Sunshine.
[Image: 25dr3o9]
03-08-2007 02:20 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Internet perv's
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
The more anonymous a chatmedium is the more pervs you'll find.

On WLM you can now report those who harass you by going to Help > Report Abuse.

Personal experience with a perv...years years back on a p2p program wich had a built in chatserver with several chatrooms (usermade) i played a prank on one of them...
It was on a regular chatroom where loads of those came in that day and everyone got sick and tired of em. So then i decided to gross one out really bad, have a bit of fun...i played along and went into private chat with the guy (updating everybody else thru private too, so they know whats going on and have a laugh too)..pretended i was a 16 year old girl from the UK. Chatted him up a bit...he wanted a picture of me (nekkid one ofcourse) but no way i was gonna do that so i demanded he'd send me a pic of his dick first...i even had to explain to him how to share the pic and all. As expected he shared the picture and as he could see if it was downloaded, i downloaded it...When that was finished i said in the main chan a plain publique to him "Thanks for the picture, i'm a 86 (or something like that age..don't remember excactly wich age i used) year old male who just wanked over your picture." He was completely shocked and left in disgust. I don't think he ever tried cybering like that again.

Now i wouldn't go into just any chatroom and provoce them. Esp not in an adult one in wich such things can be expected. You have absolutely no idea who you are up against and things could turn out really ugly.

HAHAHHAHA! thats a good one. I just caught 2 people out. i got chat logs so i will be posting it on the site and i will be forwarding them to child protection agencies.
03-08-2007 02:33 PM
Vimto

In and Out

32 / Female / Flag
RE: RE: Internet perv's
quote:
Originally posted by Sunshine
When that was finished i said in the main chan a plain publique to him "Thanks for the picture, i'm a 86 (or something like that age..don't remember excactly wich age i used) year old male who just wanked over your picture." He was completely shocked and left in disgust. I don't think he ever tried cybering like that again.

:rofl: :P

I dont seriously think that the police or whoever is trying to stop these people will ever suceed. Kind of flaw to the internet its so easy to trick people.
And when your heart begins to bleed, your dead
and dead and dead indeed.
03-08-2007 04:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Internet perv's
quote:
I just caught 2 people out. i got chat logs so i will be posting it on the site and i will be forwarding them to child protection agencies.
plz do not... It doesn't help one single bit either...

I'm not going to repeat (aka cross-posting) everything I've said in that other thread, so:
CookieRevised's reply to Advertising msgpluslive.net

EDIT: to make it crystal clear for some: The linked post above is about sites which lure and trick people and then they publish the chat log and photo of those cought people on the net. Such sites do not help one single bit at all. The post (and thread) explains why. I especilly linked to that post so I didn't needed to repeat everything over again to avoid cross-posting and cross-discussions. I think my attempt was futile...

This post was edited on 03-09-2007 at 12:39 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-08-2007 04:25 PM
NiteMare
Veteran Member

Giga-Byte me

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
plz do not... It doesn't help one single bit either...
and why not, every report that goes in, helps get one more creep identifyed, and put behind bars if its bad enough. i f you don't report then they stay out there, and sure these are just joke to get them in the open, but there are REAL underage kids that get strung in to this stuff everyday.

so whats the harm in tracking down these people and reporting them to the authorities? at the very least, the police will investigate, find him innocent, and nothing will happen. but if he's guilty, action will be taken

for you to post asking people not to do this is low, even for you, cookie
[Image: sig/]
I'll never forget what she said 6648 days, 18 hours, 37 minutes, 52 seconds ago
Need hosting? Check
out my website. we can help you out :)
03-08-2007 04:46 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Weyzza
Veteran Member

SoCal sunset > *

– / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
at the very least, the police will investigate, find him innocent, and nothing will happen.
Nothing will happen?
If you do this repeatedly, you could be charged for giving false information to the authorities.

I'd say, just leave the job to the professional investigators.
They have been trained, have more experience and make livings out of it.
And they do not need teens to help them.

However, if you come into contact with a pedophile, it's your responsibility to report it.

Say that the police in your area have issued an amber alert, will you take a day off from work to catch the kidnapper?

Please draw a line between deliberately finding a criminal with your own hands and being disturbed by a criminal.

You are not a hero. Period.

This post was edited on 03-08-2007 at 05:56 PM by Weyzza.
Registered 7636 days, 20 hours, 7 minutes, 52 seconds ago.
Happy Birthday, WDZ

03-08-2007 05:22 PM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
http://bash.org/?search=bloodninja

^^

good internet pervs
03-08-2007 05:48 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report