What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Legalising Drugs..No?

Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
Legalising Drugs..No?
Author: Message:
dylan!

l33t p4int3r

– / Male / Flag
RE: Legalising Drugs..No?
quote:
Originally posted by saralk
At the moment, it is really hard to compare prices for drugs, because there are no set prices, and drug dealers don't exactly hang around near each other, plus people aren't likely to say "i'll just go see if I can get it cheaper elsewhere" either.

I.e. a drug dealer has a local monopoly on an area and so they can charge high prices.

wrong =( everybody I know always checks "can I get X amount for X amount of money" and if they say no they find someone else:chrongue: and people do check around to see what other people are selling for... how would they know how much to sell their own for? if they DIDNT they could be underselling wayyy to much compared to what they could make due to how much others are selling for... and I always check up and stuff and ask friends how much it is where they live and stuff8-) and not only can you not always put a SPECIFIC price on it and stuff is because some is better than others so some do sell for a little more or less.

quote:
Originally posted by linx05
I'm sure if you smoke enough of anything you'll die.

hmm.. sounds exactly like something I know of thats legal.... Cigarettes... they dont help at all... atleast marijuana helps people with certain diseases and does relieve pain:chrongue:

imo I say legalis the green but not anything else:cheesy:
03-19-2007 02:55 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chrono
forum admin

;o

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by dylan!
wrong =( everybody I know always checks "can I get X amount for X amount of money" and if they say no they find someone else and people do check around to see what other people are selling for... how would they know how much to sell their own for? if they DIDNT they could be underselling wayyy to much compared to what they could make due to how much others are selling for...
Of course the one's who're selling know other's prices, but that wasnt the point :P

Obviously if you know more than one dealer you can compare prices and stuff, but it's harded to buy drugs in some places than others and in those cases, it's a real monopoly, in which he sells at a higher price than if there was a drugs market. Consider your friends (or yourself) lucky if you can compare prices so easily :P
[Image: wdz_discrate.png]
03-19-2007 03:44 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Jesus
Scripting Contest Winner

Koffie, my cat ;)

37 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by ichooselife128
actually somebody has, they ate too much pollen and leaves and died!

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/01/20/1074...html?from=storyrhs

R.I.P XX
I highly doubt it was an actual cannabis death, seeing the fact that you need to take 40000 times the amount you need to get stoned before it's lethal. Anyone who tries to take that much will lose consciousness before even getting close to that amount.

Also, I don't know how high the level of cannabinoid in his blood was, but that amount can get pretty high if you're a regular smoker. Any form of cannabis can be detected up to 3 months after using it, so 6 reefers a day will build up a quite high level of cannabinoids in your blood.

This post was edited on 03-19-2007 at 01:52 PM by Jesus.
Man is least himself when he is in his own person. Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth. (Oscar Wilde)
03-19-2007 01:46 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: