What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » DELL Inspiron-6400 (drivers???)

DELL Inspiron-6400 (drivers???)
Author: Message:
WaqasTariq

41 / Male / Flag
O.P. Huh?  DELL Inspiron-6400 (drivers???)
Hello!

Its 4am here and I am really screwed up with my new Inspiron-6400, first the specs fr you people...

Laptop; Inspiron-6400
Core-2 duo; 1.8GHZ
Memory; 1GB
WIFI; Bluetooth; 256MB AGP; 120GB HDD
and the other usual stuff
WINXP Home Basic

now when I opened the computer at home with first time using VISTA I got ... leave it coming to the point... it had all the "media direct" thingy and a foolish partitoning (100GB for C: and 10GB for D:) pissed m up got the OS disk out of the package scraped the system the partitons and the "media direct" thing couldnt find no use for it.... now after completing the installation I inserted the disc labeled "Driver and Utilites" and installed what it said.... but now the problem is I can not access my "bluetooth" and the graphics drivers that are installed are NOT dell's or ATI's there of MS and some other things like modem etc have the drivers of MS... now what I want to know is WHERE are the drivers in the DVD named "Drivers and Utilites"??? or best... what to do now? I want all the drivers of my laptop! ...

PS: Went to the dell website but the downloads provided there are to cluttered could not understand which to get :'(

HELP NEEDED ASAP!
04-17-2007 12:14 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Ptoye

31 / Male / –
RE: DELL Inspiron-6400 (drivers???)
well i do not know about the atually driver but what i think you should do is phone dell customer support centre and see what they say, they should be able to tell you what you need to do and help you step by step....
www.mediaonthemove.net

04-17-2007 08:11 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Rik

31 / Male / Flag
RE: DELL Inspiron-6400 (drivers???)
as Ptoye said try to contact them
check this page: http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.asp...&l=en&s=gen&~tab=2
04-17-2007 08:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: