What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » MPL! CSS Clan

Pages: (8): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 8 » Last »
MPL! CSS Clan
Author: Message:
andrewdodd13

Oh so retro

34 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: MPL! CSS Clan
quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
BUT I've tried to buy HL2 (as i truely think it's a great game/series and want to show support) but i still think it's too expensive in shops, even ep1 that was slated for a cheapo price yet it's > £20 for it STILL
I purchased Ep 1 for about £7 on Steam the other day. I was quite impressed with that, it's $9.99 in the states, which works out to about a fiver, plus $2.something handling charge.

I think you can also buy CS: S for $20, which is like a tenner (okay so maybe £12) with the way the rates are going at the moment.

I may be in for clanning up for some good ol' shooting. I'm clanless atm, just messing around on Death Match mod public servers.
[Image: AndrewsStyle.png]
05-11-2007 09:14 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
vikke

31 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: MPL! CSS Clan
quote:
Originally posted by andrewdodd13
quote:
BUT I've tried to buy HL2 (as i truely think it's a great game/series and want to show support) but i still think it's too expensive in shops, even ep1 that was slated for a cheapo price yet it's > £20 for it STILL
I purchased Ep 1 for about £7 on Steam the other day. I was quite impressed with that, it's $9.99 in the states, which works out to about a fiver, plus $2.something handling charge.

I think you can also buy CS: S for $20, which is like a tenner (okay so maybe £12) with the way the rates are going at the moment.

I may be in for clanning up for some good ol' shooting. I'm clanless atm, just messing around on Death Match mod public servers.

You can buy CS: S (and half Source SDK) for $15.
4 8 15 16 23 42
05-11-2007 09:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Ptoye

31 / Male / –
RE: MPL! CSS Clan
i am  HUGE  CSS fan :P love the game although not very good.... where can i join :P
www.mediaonthemove.net

05-11-2007 09:22 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
vikke

31 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: MPL! CSS Clan
quote:
Originally posted by Ptoye
i am  HUGE  CSS fan :P love the game although not very good.... where can i join :P

You can wait until it's morning in Australia (where they live), and hope they want to add you. They will read your reply.
4 8 15 16 23 42
05-11-2007 09:26 PM
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
Unreal Tournament > CS
05-11-2007 10:03 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Supersonicdarky
Veteran Member

– / – / Flag
cs 1.5 > you
05-11-2007 10:03 PM
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
UK Prices of Valve/Steam games are stupidly expensive

I'd rather have discs than a download

The games were already activated in my account before CS: S or HL2 came out, I downloaded Steam with Counter Strike and Half Life files from gamespy/planet whatever (when steam first came out) and it said i can install these games, I did and they've stuck since, so no payment or reward as such
05-11-2007 10:08 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: RE: RE: MPL! CSS Clan
quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Believe me, this clan will go far! aww your in a clan :( I'll have to get your clan leader to kick you out :)

Even though I'm not going to join the clan, I'll still linger around the server just to own you little noobs! :grin: :P

Hahah ok ill see you in there ;)

quote:
Originally posted by Ptoye

Yer sure you can join, just send me a pm with your steam id.

quote:
I don't have CS:S any more because I only had it during their BETA, I reported LOADS of errors with screenshots and stuff, thought they'd have given me a little something in return :(

I'm still waiting for HL2 ep2 to come out I promised I'd buy HL2 -> ep2 when they released Black Mesa Source, as i played HL:S and it was shitty port over, In the end i just played HL2 off of a bat file (seriously no crack needed or anything quite disappointingly poor protection really) BUT I've tried to buy HL2 (as i truely think it's a great game/series and want to show support) but i still think it's too expensive in shops, even ep1 that was slated for a cheapo price yet it's > £20 for it STILL

On the plus side for some reason my steam account (not that i've used it in about 8 months or more!) decided to let me have HL, Op4, BS, CS legally for free :S

You can buy Half-Life2 episode 1 for 9 dollars in american money. 20 is to much for ep1 :(

quote:
Originally posted by andrewdodd13
quote:

So do you want to join?

quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=64668 > Your Clan

Wow fun....^o)

CSS > minigolf

This post was edited on 05-12-2007 at 01:59 AM by Discrate.
05-12-2007 01:51 AM
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner

32 / Male / Flag
=D we just played a game (discrate and me) and we owned them up =P

screenie:
[Image: the mpl clan.png]

(i know its small but thats because i have to run the game small to get good fps :P)
05-12-2007 03:17 AM
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
FatCat owned you :sad:
[Image: jumbled.png]
05-12-2007 08:34 AM
Pages: (8): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 6 7 8 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »