What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » 7 reasons the world will end in 2012

Pages: (26): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
Do you think the world will end in 2012..?
This poll is closed.
Yes 26 15.95%
No 137 84.05%
Total: 163 votes 100%
  [Show Results | Edit Poll]

7 votes - 2.57 average   7 reasons the world will end in 2012
Author: Message:
user44571
Disabled Account

RE: 7 reasons the world will end in 2012
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
15 degrees is warm-ish....20 is nicely toasty
15 degrees is freezing. Brrr.
01-19-2008 11:44 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: 7 reasons the world will end in 2012
quote:
Originally posted by Damokun
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
15 degrees is warm-ish....20 is nicely toasty
15 degrees is freezing. Brrr.

in Australia maybe......in England that's what passes for warm, lol
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5212 days, 1 hour, 15 minutes, 34 seconds ago
01-20-2008 03:20 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
christinaaaax

wowzas o_o me thinks the world is gonna end cause man themselves will caue it upon them . the apocolyps . i also believe in #4 (:
01-22-2008 05:53 AM
Basilis
Veteran Member

Olympiacos CFP

30 / Male / Flag
It may sound a bit strange but the world will be destroyed just one time. So it will be something that only those who live when it will happen will have the chance to see. And I definitely want to be one of those. Of course, I want to be at least 85 years old when this happens. maybe I ask for too much. :)
[Image: logo1nu1.png]
01-22-2008 10:05 PM
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
I think the funniest "the world is going to end" prediction was 9th of September 1999.  For somereason they were thinking that it was going to end because of all the 9's or some rubbish.

The Mayan calandar is an interesting one seeing as though their race just disappeared into nowhere (one of the guys at wrk said there was a theory that reptilian overlords took them away on their planet which will intersect with Earth next in 2012 and that is where they got all of their technolgy from back then, apparently.  We just joke about reptilian overlords now).
[Image: markee.png]
01-23-2008 12:23 PM
crankinit

I concur with the 1st poster whole heartedly.  This person obviously has intellect and knows how to convey their thoughts
without sounding effite or smug. Bravo!!!

Sorry, but I forgot.....you have to be reminded of Y2K.  We were all destroyed on January 1st 2000, unfortunately we just can't remember that we don't exist anymore.  Those who don't remember their history are doomed to repeat it.
01-23-2008 01:55 PM
Oddsocks

Through pure boredom, I was googling and found this forum and read every post related to this topic, so many of you made me laugh so, thank you. I also felt the need to join up, just so I could leave my two cents worth here....

The world could end for anyone/thing, tomorrow, or in the next hour, so is there really any point in fretting over something that may or may not happen in 4 years time. My biggest fear, is someone I love, in particular, my children, dying before I do - If it was guaranteed that we were all going live happily and healthy and all go out together in 2012, I cant complain about that.

So do I believe the theory?.... No.

The world has been changing for thousands of years, and for thousands of years, man has been adapting and evolving to suit the conditions. Global warming is having some serious effects of the earth, but we will deal with it, just like we dealt with the ice age, and personally, I like it hot, so I am all for global warming!!

As for "armageddon"  -I dont want to diss anyones religion here, but the bible was written by MAN not "GOD" and I dont honestly believe that men two thousand years ago knew more than men today know. I think a couple of the people who left posts, have been reading a little too much Dan Brown - sorry to break it to you guys, this is fiction and he is an author, not a "prophet".

If the world is gonna end in 2012, or even as soon as next week - its gonna happen whether we like it or not, whether we worry or not and nothing we do is going to prevent that from happening. So dont be scared of what you cant control, just enjoy every single moment of your life and being with the ones you love.

Take care and thanx for having me!!
01-26-2008 03:26 PM
ritaagent99

what many people realize is that just because there is going to be a catastorphy, does not mean that the world is "going to end" thats all i have to say.  even the bible states in revelation, "the old age wil end, and a new world will begin"  never once does it say that we are all going to die.  if anyone disagrees, please, talk to me, and i will show you why i am right
01-27-2008 01:56 AM
itszackry

they said the world would end in 1880
they said the world would end in 1942
they said the world would end in 2000
but th clock is still ticking and the world is still spinning

all these reasons are pure coincidence
a few of them are not even accurate, including 'The Atom Smasher', 'Super Volcano', 'Slip-Slop-Slap-BANG!', and 'Mayan Calender'

some of the facts in those i just pointed out can be true, or mistaken for what it really said or meant

and why are there 7 different ways the world will end, it can't end 7 times unless they all happen at the same exact time, which wont happen and if the Armageddon were to occur in 2012, God would conquer evil and all good would remain
01-27-2008 02:40 AM
akayasik

welcome to losersville population:u

30 / Female / Flag
this is a fucking load of crap! the fucking world wont end in 2012 and if something were to happen im betting on a real life scenario of i am legend. AND THAT STUPID MUTHER FUCKER UP THERE SO LOTS OFF PPL BELEAVE ISN'T REAL!

AND IF THE WORLD DOUSE END ON THAT EXACT DAY U MESIONED I WILL BE SO FUCKING PISSED! RIGHT BFOR MY BDAY IT JUST WOULDNT BE FAIR!
01-27-2008 11:06 AM
Pages: (26): « First « 7 8 9 10 [ 11 ] 12 13 14 15 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: