What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » *Spoiler* "I'm gonna kill you" -Lost

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
*Spoiler* "I'm gonna kill you" -Lost
Author: Message:
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: *Spoiler* "I'm gonna kill you" -Lost
quote:
Originally posted by Volv
I don't think they'll get off the island until the last season, remember it's "not Penny's boat".
I think they'll get picked up before the final series, I think they could have a whole series of them trying to get their lives back if the writers wanted it (and possibly being pursued by the dharma people?) and I can see the people from the boat being the new "others" and them trying to survive from their attacks, possibly even joining forces with the remainder of the current "others".
[Image: markee.png]
05-26-2007 07:18 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by markee
quote:
I don't think they'll get off the island until the last season, remember it's "not Penny's boat".
I think they'll get picked up before the final series, I think they could have a whole series of them trying to get their lives back if the writers wanted it (and possibly being pursued by the dharma people?) and I can see the people from the boat being the new "others" and them trying to survive from their attacks, possibly even joining forces with the remainder of the current "others".

Remember tho, ben is 'scared' of them - they are either going to kill everyone or save them.. i think that maybe, at the expense of some peoples lives or saving them, a few people escape the island such as jack and kate.. then thats why jack says we have to go back - he feels guilty and he wants to go and save, say hurley sayid etc.

Edit: which may even be a reference to "Im no hero" (in the pharmacy) - He remembers he has done an unheroic thing (saving himself at the expense of others) and cant be anyones hero. This would also explain his apparent depression and alcoholism - he wasn't like that before he went to the island.

This post was edited on 05-26-2007 at 07:27 AM by Pyroteq.
05-26-2007 07:23 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by markee
They would lose too many viewers if they had a season of Lost off the island - and besides, then they'd have to call it 'Found' heh :p
But you are right about the Dharma thing, we still need to find out about who they were, the problem is there doesnt seem to be any Dharma people left on the island (except Ben).

Ben also asked one of the Others to take the rest of them to the 'Temple' whilst he attempts to persuade Jack and Co. not to signal the ship. What do you think the temple is?

quote:
Originally posted by Pyroteq
Remember tho, ben is 'scared' of them - they are either going to kill everyone or save them.. i think that maybe, at the expense of some peoples lives or saving them, a few people escape the island such as jack and kate.. then thats why jack says we have to go back - he feels guilty and he wants to go and save, say hurley sayid etc.
Perhaps the people on the boat are part of the Dharma Initiative and that is why Ben fears them returning and destroying the hostiles (of which Ben is now a part of).

EDIT: But then again ofcourse he may just be tricking them.
Another thing I also thought of is how Ben is very good at reverse psychology - did you ever think that maybe he wants them to signal the boat for some reason or another?

This post was edited on 05-26-2007 at 07:31 AM by Volv.
05-26-2007 07:29 AM
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
They would lose too many viewers if they had a season of Lost off the island - and besides, then they'd have to call it 'Found' heh (Smilie)
But you are right about the Dharma thing, we still need to find out about who they were, the problem is there doesnt seem to be any Dharma people left on the island (except Ben).
I think the guy in the movies is Sun's father and his company is behind it possibly.  Remember, Sun has never seen any of the movies so she wouldn't know, and the guy in the movies seems like he should be old enough for it too.
[Image: markee.png]
05-26-2007 07:45 AM
Pyroteq
Veteran Member

Formally 'Scone'

33 / Male / –
Weve seen sun's father before though.
can anyone get the two pictures and put them together to see if thier similiar?
or tell me the episode which features a video, and an episode that features sun's father and ill do it.(i cant be bothered to find it myself)
05-26-2007 08:48 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
saralk
Veteran Member

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
EDIT: But then again ofcourse he may just be tricking them.
Another thing I also thought of is how Ben is very good at reverse psychology - did you ever think that maybe he wants them to signal the boat for some reason or another?

I don't think he wanted them to send the message, Jack was obviously going to send the message anyway, so he wouldn't have turned up and told him something that could potentially throw him off.

I think this was on of the few times we've seen Ben be honest, but in a "boy who cried wolf" scenario, noone listened to him and all the sheep are going to get killed.
The Artist Formerly Known As saralk
London · New York · Paris
Est. 1989
05-26-2007 08:54 AM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: