What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Wanna win a 6th Anniversary Shirt?

Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
Wanna win a 6th Anniversary Shirt?
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Wanna win a 6th Anniversary Shirt?
quote:
Originally posted by q25

why the hell does it matter? Stop making pointless posts, the contest is already over.. so why start arguing about something that can't be changed. Do you just sit in front of the computer and say "Today, I want to make 10 pointless posts.. lets see what they're talking about and make a completely offtopic and stupid post to increase my post count"
No, that is not my concern. Anyway, mostly my posts are being removed to T&T forum. I only write all of these because one winner, AngelDevil, misunderstood what Full Name means, and my assumption was confirmed. I'm not arguing, I'm not trying it to be changed on the contest's last day... you just want to understand it like that.
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
The more you write stuff like that the more I think your English skills are seriously lacking.... and the more I wonder how accurate your Turkish translation actually is...
Like I said before, I admit I can't write English very well because I sometimes confuse Turkish grammar with English grammar . But I can ensure you that I always do understand what a proper English sentence means. If you have doubts, I strongly recommend you to go to Translation Office and make them check my translation.
quote:
In English it is dead plain clear what "full name" means.... (and not only in English for that matter, extremly many languages use something like "full name"). Even a small child of 6 will give you her first name and surname if you ask her her "full name" (or she will kick you in the nuts and starts screaming, that's possible too -these days-...)
My only concern was people like AngelDevil. He is the example of my concern.

The contest is over anyway :D
06-29-2007 05:57 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
dylan!

l33t p4int3r

– / Male / Flag
RE: Wanna win a 6th Anniversary Shirt?
I'm almost positive that seeing as they downloaded it off the internet... that millions of people around the world did the same and even if he doesn't understand it, its common sense to put their first AND last name into information for a prize no matter where due to the fact that there are so many other people with the same name and you should put your surname if you actually want the prize.

06-29-2007 06:14 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: