What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] Myspace Manager

Pages: (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] Last »
[Release] Myspace Manager
Author: Message:
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Myspace Manager
Its up :)

If it doesn't solve your problems, let me know :)
06-27-2008 05:03 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
alister

34 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] Myspace Manager
this seems cool i tested it for awhile alltho i did notice a couple things with it

i use firefox 3.0 seems it would work with it problem is i have the option set on firefox so that whenever i go to a site that remembers my login info myspace example

a pop up box loads when i got to that page asking for another password i set befor it will show my login info in the login area to login

now when i login to msn it tells me its signed me onto myspace however when i click to go to my profile it takes me to the myspace login page witch them prompts me for my password in the box after that i have to manually login

it does detect when i get new comments ect but doesnt seem to actully log me in not sure on that one

another idea i was thinking of was some kinda option you can set when you login to mutiple accounts on msn same time and only use one for your myspace

ever other account you login to you constantly get a pop up box asking you to login when you sign onto msn on another account so some form of way to stop that mite be handy

just sugestions really would make it better if thos were corrected in my opion dont no if you would agree tho

This post was edited on 07-07-2008 at 08:38 PM by alister.
[Image: darkownagel.jpg]

07-07-2008 08:38 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
modeagle

The myspace manager (4.0) is not working for me for some reason, has not been for 2 days now, I tried uninstalling it, restarting computer, it just won't log me in..any help?

k now its finally working...thanks8-)*-)

This post was edited on 07-17-2008 at 08:11 PM by modeagle.
07-11-2008 03:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
It keeps telling me there's a new version every time I sign in. I've tried removing it, re-downloading it, etc.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
08-28-2008 03:48 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
Same here, I'm removing the update feature for the next version anyway. so easy done :)
08-28-2008 11:11 AM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by alister
this seems cool i tested it for awhile alltho i did notice a couple things with it

i use firefox 3.0 seems it would work with it problem is i have the option set on firefox so that whenever i go to a site that remembers my login info myspace example

a pop up box loads when i got to that page asking for another password i set befor it will show my login info in the login area to login

now when i login to msn it tells me its signed me onto myspace however when i click to go to my profile it takes me to the myspace login page witch them prompts me for my password in the box after that i have to manually login

it does detect when i get new comments ect but doesnt seem to actully log me in not sure on that one

another idea i was thinking of was some kinda option you can set when you login to mutiple accounts on msn same time and only use one for your myspace

ever other account you login to you constantly get a pop up box asking you to login when you sign onto msn on another account so some form of way to stop that mite be handy

just sugestions really would make it better if thos were corrected in my opion dont no if you would agree tho

It does log you in, but through (I'm guessing) the xmlhttp ActiveXObject. This means that because FF uses it's own set of cookies, that FF will not notice any activity. I think if you use IE it'll show you as being logged in.
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
08-28-2008 02:00 PM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
quote:

It does log you in, but through (I'm guessing) the xmlhttp ActiveXObject. This means that because FF uses it's own set of cookies, that FF will not notice any activity. I think if you use IE it'll show you as being logged in.

Correct :)
08-30-2008 03:19 PM
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [Release] Myspace Manager
quote:

You can use a greasemonkey script called Myspace Auto-Login, if that helps? Myspace doesn't keep you logged in very well any more, so lately this is a big time saver.

This post was edited on 08-31-2008 at 09:54 PM by Chris4.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
08-31-2008 09:53 PM
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
update uploaded. You should get plus's auto update feature kicking in at some point during the week
09-17-2008 10:20 AM
Pages: (6): « First « 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: