What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Working on the next version

Pages: (12): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 10 11 » Last »
1 votes - 4 average   Working on the next version
Author: Message:
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Working on the next version
quote:
Originally posted by warmth
like 4 month without any news nor post
Patchou was missing in action longer than that after v1.42 with people thinking it was dead too... Look where Plus! is today :p.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
08-24-2007 06:07 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
toddy
Veteran Member

kcus uoy

– / Male / Flag
quote:
4 month??? :-# what a big family must they have!!! birthdays everyday :o)!!!
wtf has family got to do with anything :-\   ¬_¬

i said people sometimes have bigger things in life then a plugin for messenger at time. eg uni work, work, social life

iirc, TB is at uni now, so will have lots of uni work and stuff to do, then theres the drinking and partying to do. so that'll be most of his time taken up
08-24-2007 06:24 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
fguitton

34 / Male / Flag
@Zahid™ --> Sorry, but I had jumped this post to the reading !

Then, I noticed that there are a
"OnEvent_ContactMediaChange" function, a
"OnEvent_ContactNameChange" function ... but there is no
"OnEvent_ContactImageChange" function.
That could be an additional idea ?

Good evening everyone (Well, ... in France ^^ )
08-24-2007 06:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by toddy
quote:

i said people sometimes have bigger things in life then a plugin for messenger at time. eg uni work, work, social life

iirc, TB is at uni now, so will have lots of uni work and stuff to do, then theres the drinking and partying to do. so that'll be most of his time taken up
I'm just kiddin mate... chill out!!! I know all that I am in university too and working in a robot for a petroleum company (G&E oil and gas) for pipe inspection... but I actually can save time for other thing... more to thing I PROMISE to do ;) and that people is waiting for... and he did that before... but now??? that's why I assumed that he abandoned the project of the new release... but I am not judging him... :S chill out mate... jajajaja!!!!!!! you are reacting like I would had offended your mother... come dude ;)!!!

This post was edited on 08-24-2007 at 06:40 PM by warmth.
@warmth - Beta Testing a life!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
08-24-2007 06:38 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Salem

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Working on the next version
quote:
quote:
jajajaja come on deAd... they are more dead than busy jajajaja!!! like 4 month without any news nor post... (N)*-)
people do have lifes/work/uni to attend to. yes maybe a post of 2 may have been nice. but sometimes theres more important things in life then a plugin

My thoughts exactly.

People need to understand that the developers (TB for StuffPlug & Patchou for MP!L) are creating these add-ons volunterily. It is not there job which they are paid to do. They are doing it in their spare time.
[Image: salem874.smart.jpg][Image: card.png]
Was i Helpful?[/url]
08-24-2007 07:03 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Salem
They are doing it in their spare time
I already now that Salem... I don't understand all the problem you guys made of my coments about my opinion about the abandoned project of the next release of SP :S!!! is just my opinion for the very long time without a simple post in the SP forum... can you respect my opinion??? I am not judging nor forcing anybody here to think as me or TB to do the release right now... I am just giving here my opinion that if he can follow his project maybe Patchou can integrate his option with his approval to MP!L... THAT'S ALL!!! I don't see the problem!!!
Official Nokia (former Ovi) Suite Beta Tester | Nokia Beta Labs Contributor of the month (June, 2011)
08-24-2007 07:16 PM
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm just kiddin mate... chill out!!! I know all that I am in university too and working in a robot for a petroleum company (G&E oil and gas) for pipe inspection... but I actually can save time for other thing... more to thing I PROMISE to do ;) and that people is waiting for... and he did that before... but now??? that's why I assumed that he abandoned the project of the new release... but I am not judging him... :S chill out mate... jajajaja!!!!!!! you are reacting like I would had offended your mother... come dude ;)!!!

then save time and money for some English lessons.. because your English is deplorable.

This post was edited on 08-24-2007 at 09:57 PM by Rolando.
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
08-24-2007 09:56 PM
Salem

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Working on the next version
quote:
quote:
They are doing it in their spare time
I already now that Salem... I don't understand all the problem you guys made of my coments about my opinion about the abandoned project of the next release of SP :S!!! is just my opinion for the very long time without a simple post in the SP forum... can you respect my opinion??? I am not judging nor forcing anybody here to think as me or TB to do the release right now... I am just giving here my opinion that if he can follow his project maybe Patchou can integrate his option with his approval to MP!L... THAT'S ALL!!! I don't see the problem!!!

Hi Warmth

I understand that it is your opinion. All i was trying to point out was that we should be patient as the developers also have lives and that they are developing these add-ons out of the goodness of thier hearts. Thats all i was trying to say. I did not mean to make it sound as if i do not respect your opinion.

Patchou: I just had two thought of something i'd like to see in MP!L 4.50.

• I'm not sure if this is by design, a bug or a limitation but...I use the Desktop Contacts feature and have them stacked vertically on the right-hand edge of my screen. I lock the position of all my desktop contacts to prevent them from being accidently moved, but when ever my screen resolution changes (like when playing a game which changes the resolution) my desktop contacts all get moved to the top left of the screen with one over another. Resulting in me having to remove the desktop contacts to their desired location on my desktop. The has started to become quite annoying and i've therefore stopped using this feature as im tired of having to always re-move my desktop contacts after playing a game.

Could this be fixed?
  • It would be amazing if MP!L could have the ability to back-up WLM content (emoticons, dynami display pictures etc.). I know there are tools available but it'd be great if this could be integrated into MP!L. I also know this may not be possible for legal reasons, but i thought i'd suggest it anyway.

~Salem(@)
Was i Helpful?[/url]
08-24-2007 10:20 PM
warmth
Veteran Member

Electronic Engineer

39 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: Working on the next version
quote:
Originally posted by q25
then save time and money for some English lessons.. because your English is deplorable.
Guess what??? In my work I only need to understand english... I pay people like you to translate what I have to said... so study a lot cause I must assume that write in english is what let you leave!!! you AH (H)!!!

quote:
Hi Warmth

I understand that it is your opinion. All i was trying to point out was that we should be patient as the developers also have lives and that they are developing these add-ons out of the goodness of thier hearts. Thats all i was trying to say. I did not mean to make it sound as if i do not respect your opinion.

~Salem(@)

Thanks mate for make this clear... I misundertood your words... sorry about it... (Y)
08-24-2007 11:13 PM
Salem

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: RE: RE: Working on the next version
quote:
quote:

Thanks mate for make this clear... I misundertood your words... sorry about it... (Y)

No problem, glad we cleared that up and could have come to an understanding.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by q25
Guess what??? In my work I only need to understand english... I pay people like you to translate what I have to said... so study a lot cause I must assume that write in english is what let you leave!!! you AH (H)!!!

Could i please suggest that we drop this thing about someones language skills to prevent this thread from going off topic and from starting a flaming war.

Patchou: Just thought of another feature 'd like to see in MP!L

• I'd lke to  see an improved contact export feature to the one offered by WLM

Currently WLM only exports the contacts IM address. What i'd like to see is for the export to also export the groups which the contacts are in and, if possible, the contacts custom name as well.

Im not sure if this is possible at all but i hope that if it is you'll consider this functionality for 4.50 (or future versions).

Also, Patch, did you get my email from last week about a bug one of my contacts had reported?

~Salem(@)

This post was edited on 08-25-2007 at 09:12 AM by Salem.
Was i Helpful?[/url]
08-25-2007 09:08 AM
Pages: (12): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] 8 9 10 11 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: