What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] Log Manager - Version 1.1.008

Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
[Release] Log Manager - Version 1.1.008
Author: Message:
Matti
Elite Member

Script Developer and Helper

31 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] Log Manager - Version 1.1.008
As stated in a previous post, this project is discontinued. I'll try to help you with your problem, although I can't guarantee that it will be solved.

First of all, what are the exact names of those files? Are the names in the format:
code:
email@hotmail.com.ple
email@hotmail.com (2).ple
or
code:
email@hotmail.com.ple
email@hotmail.com.ple (2)
The second situation will most likely fail, since the script strips off the extension when building the temporary path for the decrypted log file. (I know, it's not the greatest idea but I'm not planning to update this script any more.)
Another possible problem would be that you are merging two files with the exact same name but in different. This will also lead to a naming conflict for the temporary file.

You could try to give all files a unique name and see if that fixes your problem. I understand that this is less than ideal but it'll have to do for now. I'll see if I can find some time to polish up the successor of this script... no promises though. :^)

You could also try to fix the _mergeProcess.js file yourself. You can find this file in:
code:
C:\Program Files\Yuna Software\Messenger Plus!\WLM-Scripts\Log Manager
Simply open that script file in any text editor and make the changes as shown in Matti's reply to [Release] Log Manager - Version 1.1.008. That should fix the temporary folder from not properly being created.
Plus! Script Developer | Plus! Beta Tester | Creator of Countdown Live | Co-developer of Screenshot Sender 5

Found my post useful? Rate me!
04-07-2011 06:04 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (7): « First « 3 4 5 6 [ 7 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: