What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Tab Break

Tab Break
Author: Message:
Timinsk

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. Tab Break
My friend sends me a http: link and I click it, windows live freezes and i have to close it then when i open it back up, it starts a new explorer.exe and has it under it, then i cant have tabbing chats anymore :( its like windows live plus breaks.
09-17-2007 01:52 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
RE: Tab Break
Can you explain that a little bit more? Thanks.
[Image: signature2.gif]
09-17-2007 03:02 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Timinsk

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Tab Break
I log onto Messenger Plus. My friend sends (instant messages) me a web link (which is underlines and blue) [aka hyperlink]. I click it then msn seems to freeze, so drag the window around sometimes or can't and the box turns white, can't close it properly by clicking the [x] button. So pretty much crashes on me. I made sure if so by asking my friend to keep doing the same thing and send me links in msn. So it crashes. I end process of msn then reload it. Now when I click on my friends screen name it pops up with a window, next I click on another friend (by the way I have with Messenger Plus the auto tab set up so it does) and when my friends screen name pops up its in a seperate window, its not in the same window with the instant message tabs.

That help?

regards
Timinsk
09-19-2007 12:44 AM
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Tab Break
Sometimes links do take a while to open from MSN/WLM, especially if your computer is doing other things.  The trick is to not click around whilst this is happening and although messenger may appear not to respond for a while, it will resume functioning again once the link has been opened.  if you don't want this to happen then just copy and paste the link from your conversation directly into your browser rather than clicking on it

Plus! disappearing on re-load may be as a result of having SweetIM or Smiley Central installed  click here
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5186 days, 2 hours, 22 minutes, 30 seconds ago
09-19-2007 02:16 PM
Timinsk

33 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Tab Break
I dont have any silly etc on my computer such as SweetIM and Smiley Central, etc. :P But thanks for the reply, I'll keep that in mind.
09-22-2007 12:39 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: