What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Help! what's wrong with my graphics driver?

Help! what's wrong with my graphics driver?
Author: Message:
lrac522

– / Male / Flag
O.P. Huh?  Help! what's wrong with my graphics driver?
I don't know if my problem can be sorted but i have this sony vivo notebook(dunno if that's correct but i see some twirly drawing on the top that looks like it). i have no restore cd, i formatted the drive and only have problems installing the vga controller (compatible). i used everesthome to detect it but each time i download a driver and tried to install, its saying driver not installed and i should install standard vga driver before software stallation, why can't i get a driver? Please help.... Hi all...:wave:
[Image: signature3phpga4.png]
10-12-2007 03:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Adeptus

RE: Help! what's wrong with my graphics driver?
Step 1: figure out exactly what Sony notebook you have.  There should be a model number on it somewhere (also look at the bottom).

Step 2: find and download the driver for your specific notebook from Sony's website.  Skip Everest and generic drivers.
10-12-2007 05:12 PM
lrac522

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Help! what's wrong with my graphics driver?
quote:
Originally posted by Adeptus
Step 1: figure out exactly what Sony notebook you have.  There should be a model number on it somewhere (also look at the bottom).

Step 2: find and download the driver for your specific notebook from Sony's website.  Skip Everest and generic drivers.

You have helped me, everything is now perfect. I am very grateful for that... Cheers. (Y)
[Image: signature3phpga4.png]
10-12-2007 06:35 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: