What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Printing multiple photos to a page

Printing multiple photos to a page
Author: Message:
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. Printing multiple photos to a page
I have some photos that I want to print. I'm planning to print on the 4x6 photo paper that I have and my neighbour's printer (it's a bit wider actually) or get it done at a shop, but I want smaller prints than that. I want to have pre-prepared images that I can easily print when I go to the store or to my neighbours without fiddling too much.

I've thought of printing 4-8 photos to one page. I think it would be difficult to take each picture and copy/paste each one manually into a composite picture and arrange them then print those. Is there a program that will help me do this?

PS I need to remove red eye from some of the photos as well.

This post was edited on 10-15-2007 at 10:54 AM by rav0.
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
10-15-2007 05:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Printing multiple photos to a page
If you've got Adobe Photoshop, just put all the images in a folder, and (in Photoshop) go to File > Scripts > Image Processer, then do it so they all save as 1" x 1.5", then just open a 4" x 6" file on photoshop, and place them all on there.

It should only take about 10 minutes to do.
10-15-2007 07:05 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Jarrod
Veteran Member

woot simpson

– / Male / Flag
depends where you go to get your prints done i know some of the good digital photo labs do index pages like a power point handout with x pictures on the paper

[Image: 5344.png]
[Image: sig.png]

A.k.a. The Glad Falconer

10-15-2007 07:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
Windows own picture viewer can print photos 2, 3, 4 or 9 to a page with relative ease.  open one of the photos (assuming they're all in the same folder), click the print icon then it will give you the option to select further photos, then to selec tthe page lay-out you requite

you can use something like photoshop elements (or any photo editing package) to remove the red eye
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5186 days, 7 hours, 5 minutes, 41 seconds ago
10-15-2007 09:18 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
rav0
Veteran Member

i have an avatar

34 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: Printing multiple photos to a page
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
Windows own picture viewer can print photos 2, 3, 4 or 9 to a page with relative ease.  open one of the photos (assuming they're all in the same folder), click the print icon then it will give you the option to select further photos, then to selec tthe page lay-out you requite
I tried that but it doesn't give me that option for 4x6 paper (it does for A4 size paper though :S).

quote:
Originally posted by djdannypyou can use something like photoshop elements (or any photo editing package) to remove the red eye

At the moment I have Paint.net to remove red eye with. Is Photoshop Elements better at doing it, or Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or any other program? (I only tried Paint.net with one photo and it worked OK but I had to tweak it a bit first).
| [Image: dorsh] |

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination
10-15-2007 10:59 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: