What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » [Release] WLMStatus 1.30.49 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status

Pages: (21): « First « 14 15 16 17 [ 18 ] 19 20 21 » Last »
2 votes - 5 average   [Release] WLMStatus 1.30.49 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Author: Message:
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.20.41 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
quote:
Originally posted by mynetx
...thanks to the combined forces of Dane the magician (lol).
I'm a magician now??  Cool!  As mynetx was saying, we've begun rolling out the new sites and such, and WLMStatus Premium is also having monthly prices drop to $1.99/mo. EVERY month beginning January 2009 and theres tons more Premium-Only features coming on top of the new Free features.  WLMStatus Premium is now used by Web Radio Stations and Hosting Support Companies as well...and the free version is used by so many people.  It's an awesome script, and i'm glad we can keep updating it!  Please give us any feedback you feel we need.
12-02-2008 05:33 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.20.42 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Hey guys!

There I am back, having 4 news for you, and 2 announcements.

First, I'm glad to announce that WLMStatus 1.20.42 has been released as a minor update and features a refresh of the window looks, matching the Wave 3 design of Messenger, as well as correcting some small bugs and removing the old-style updater.

This brings me to the second point. This update shows you a message box once at updating or when installing WLMStatus from scratch. That's because the team investigated compatibility with the Windows Live Messenger 2009 RC, released on December 15. It reads: "WLMStatus does work with your current Messenger version, however you cannot access the program menu nor any of the dialog boxes. If you need support on how to use WLMStatus nevertheless, refer to support@wlmstatus.net and we will be glad to help you out." So, if anybody wants to have their image settings changed urgently, PM me or anybody else in the team and we will fix it asap.

The third point is that the new pricing for WLMStatus Premium (2009Q1; $1.99/month) applies to all bills issued from midnight onwards, as Dane already spotlighted in his posting before mine.

And finally the fourth - What can you expect from WLMStatus in 2009? While I don't want to tell too much in advance, I can say that the development team is already working on some new features for WLMStatus Premium (like custom backgrounds).

Announcement 1: The WLMStatus Team would like to announce a new cooperation with MessengerDiscovery. This Messenger add-on is currently being reprogrammed from scratch and going toward a public beta soon. WLMStatus will be offered to all MessengerDiscovery users soon. I cannot talk about further details of this cooperation, but I am sure this enhances the feature set of MessengerDiscovery 2 .NET. I will announce more info on this at a later time.

Announcement 2: mynetx Creations announces the development start of a new Web Messenger whose codename is "Tsukai". Its real name is already chosen but I won't tell it yet... It will feature MPOP, tabbed chatting and more stuff out of the set of features you like to see, and why you are using Messenger Plus! in your normal client. More info on this as well at a later time.

So far for now,
mynetx
mynetx - Microsoft, enhanced.

You have a problem or issue with Windows, Internet
Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
12-31-2008 08:06 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
NanoChromatic

I'm hot cause I'm fly

29 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.20.42 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
I look forward to the web messenger.
Good luck with it :).

[Image: editbytbgux9.png]
12-31-2008 08:58 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
mattumanutd

30 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.20.42 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Love what you've dont with it. Keep up the good work!
[Image: 4231b2ad0ba9497a6274a508dc850cde-67-en.png]
01-01-2009 02:11 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.20.43 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Are the servers unstable?
My avatar is from WLMStatus, as yours... and frequently both just don't show up =X neither does http://wlmstatus.net/
[Image: Empty.png]
01-13-2009 08:04 PM
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.20.43 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Really? I get a report weekly, and last week it showed 100% uptime... Please post any details on the issue(s) you experience, if you know any.

Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
01-14-2009 07:31 AM
Spunky
Former Super Mod

35 / Male / Flag
Looking at this post, mattumanutd's avatar and sig are missing. Yours are not however.
<Eljay> "Problems encountered: shit blew up" :zippy:
01-14-2009 07:56 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Release] WLMStatus 1.20.43 - Easy Web Display of your Messenger Status
Well Spunky, WLMStatus is using a server cluster, and currently Server 12 is down. However this should in no way affect the displaying of the www.wlmstatus.net website.

We're currently in touch with the hoster of that server to get it fixed, up and running again asap. :)

Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
01-14-2009 08:17 AM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by mynetx
Really? I get a report weekly, and last week it showed 100% uptime... Please post any details on the issue(s) you experience, if you know any.
Last time, my signature took about 5 hours to update (I was showing a fireworks image to a frined, and it was in my sig and avatar for the whole day... although I only used for 1 min); mattumanutd's sig and avatar almost never shows, as stated by spunky, not so frequently (about twice a week), www.wlmstatus.net doesn't open, Chrome just tell me the server is busy, and really frequently my avatar and yours disappear at the same time =)
[Image: Empty.png]
01-14-2009 01:53 PM
Canaris101

52 / Male / Flag
Hy,

at first sorry for my poor english.
And after this:

Thank You for Msg+!

And You, mynetx have done great Work.

I tried to use this pretty Script WLMstatus, downloaded it, startet and became the Info that everything is oki now.

But it isn't.
When I type

http://wlmstatus.net/status/MyMSN-WLM-Nick@hotmail.com.png

then I become the Info that "this user not found"... as a Pic ;)

(Instead of "MyMSN-WLM-Nick" I typed my real account, of course)

I use the current WLM 2009 FINAL.
Msg+: 4.79.0.353 (BETA)

I whish that I may soon use the Settings for this great Script-Idea, then I can make more Commercials for Msg+.
(Everybody I told of this Tool is a happy Customer)

Oki, thanks for Help :)
Hy, I'm a Level-3-n00b :)
01-19-2009 04:04 AM
Pages: (21): « First « 14 15 16 17 [ 18 ] 19 20 21 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: