What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Attack at my school last week

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
Attack at my school last week
Author: Message:
azn angel

rawr

– / Female / –
RE: Attack at my school last week
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
We get fights between the chavs in our school and others all the time :P

Usually with knifes though.
yeah but theyre chavs

the schools in england are terrible. my teacher was telling us about how he was verbally abused and such at schools when he was over there and how he turned up to one that was so bad he left immediately.
TREKIE IS MY HOMEBOY <3
11-25-2007 10:28 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Nathan
Veteran Member

Yeah, "large dimensions" ;)

– / Male / Flag
Nah schools in england harden you up hahaha

All the other countries are pansys :p
Touch Innovation - touch friendly programs/applications for the windows mobile!

11-25-2007 11:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
azn angel

rawr

– / Female / –
quote:
Originally posted by Napbree
Nah schools in england harden you up hahaha

All the other countries are pansys :p
but all other countries don't have chavs
TREKIE IS MY HOMEBOY <3
11-25-2007 11:06 AM
andrewdodd13

Oh so retro

34 / Male / Flag
Glasgow neds > English chavs. Seriously. Never mess with a Glaswegian teenager after he's had a bottle of buckie.

-

I think it's pretty bad what happened at your school man. I've never experienced anything of that sort - all the local schools are on the same timetable and they're like 3-4 miles apart.
[Image: AndrewsStyle.png]
11-25-2007 11:38 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
vaccination
Veteran Member

32 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by azn angel
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
We get fights between the chavs in our school and others all the time :P

Usually with knifes though.
yeah but theyre chavs

the schools in england are terrible. my teacher was telling us about how he was verbally abused and such at schools when he was over there and how he turned up to one that was so bad he left immediately.
Depends on the area, but yeah chavs basically make the outside world hell, and give England a bad reputation =/
[Image: jumbled.png]
11-25-2007 11:56 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Attack at my school last week
The attack happened on a Friday, when the students from the other school had no school. They also had no school on the Monday following, and despite our principal lying to parents that "there were no dangers, nobody went in the school, and nobody had any kind of weapon" the building was surrounded with police officers through out the day. 2-4 officers on both sides of the building at all times, with 2-3 police cruisers in the front and back at all times as well. There were a few "security" officials (probably just hired to keep a look out for that day) and school staff was everywhere around the building. Students were not allowed off school grounds that day for fear of attack.

Now our principal and their principal are trying to setup some inter-school activities... yeah, smart move, idiots.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
11-25-2007 12:07 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
azn angel

rawr

– / Female / –
it'll be like westside story!
TREKIE IS MY HOMEBOY <3
11-25-2007 01:08 PM
brian

– / Male / –
I personally go to a French High School and I should mention that our French school was a big and a huge building until they split the two building and the other one was taken or occupied by an English school.

There has never been anything like that, last year, there was a time around where there were these sort of stuff, two windows were broken & they were a few vandalisms here and there.

Most of this stuff would happen at around 2:30 when their school is just leaving (we still have one period of class till 4) or within the lunch time, however, at lunch time, there wasn't much at all.

To put it up easily, it was just a bunch of kids from our school and a bunch from their school who thought it would be fun to create hatred between the two schools, which isn't quite what happened.

However, there are always every 2 months a bunch of idiots who go inside their school, fool around, get kicked out and reported to the principle of our school which puts them in a lot of crap.

Sadly, this won't be happening anymore because our dumb school thought having uniforms was a good idea, so I guess we'll be easily seen in their school now.
11-30-2007 01:21 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Dane
Non-Elite Member

Dont ask to ask, just ASK!

35 / Male / Flag
Thats so crazy.  Reminds me of a month or so ago, my school had a huge gun threat, this local gang was supposedly going to come in and shoot up the place...we actually went on lockdown one of the days because they thought they were in the building already.  Nothing every happened.  People are crazy though...its just like, wtf, get a life...
11-30-2007 01:34 AM
Lou
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Attack at my school last week
We were locked onto school grounds on Tuesday of this week again, because they believed there was a possibility of another attack. The good thing now though is that the police take these threats at our school much more seriously, and actually bother staying there to ensure the security of the students.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
11-30-2007 02:05 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: